BY BURT'S BEES #70 in Skincare Sets

Your Hands Are Always Applying Cleansers And Creams To Other Parts Of Your Body; Isn’t It Time They Got A Little Love? With Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream To Nourish, Almond & Milk Hand Cream And Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream To Moisturize, This Kit Has Everything You Need For Naturally Beautiful Hands.

Contains:

• Almond & Milk Hand Cream (2 Oz)
  • Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (0.30 Oz)
  • Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme (0.49 Oz)
  • Cotton Gloves

• I love burrs bees Chapstick but have never used any of th...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? 2 Answers
  • My hands are so cracked and dry. I have four kids so I wa...4 Answers
Mirella M.
If you're suffering from rough hands and just super dry uncomfortable skin, i would definitely recommend this product to you guys. I tend to generally have a dry skin and especially during the cold months my hands get really dry, Burt's Bees has the best products these problems it was super gentle in my skin and I could feel the difference right away after so many months of failed attempts with other products.
Aylin A.
Bogota, NJ
This is a very good brand It helped my lips and my skin a lot my family members loved it I got it for Christmas and they wish I would get them more. I definitely recommend this if you guys love smooth skin and lips. I know it’s for your hands but it’s not bad for lips.
Alisha C.
[product:4-pack-burt's-bees-hand-repair-kit]
Burt's Bees has the best products on the market in my opinion. Every item they make is purely organic and is wonderful for your skin or whatever your needs are. I highly recommend the Burt's Bees hand repair kit. It helps with every part of your hand. I buy Burt's Bees products all the time and I have for years.
Alexandra G.
As a nurse I wash my hands all the time. As a result I have dry, cracked hands that can become painful, especially in the winter. I tried this and I think no it helped. Sleeping with gloves on made me feel a little silly, and I'm not a fan of the smell of the milk/honey lotion, but I did notice an improvement in the dryness of my hands.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I absolutely love this little bag! The almond milk formula is so smooth and creamy on the skin, it basically just glides on by itself lol. The cuticle cream smells lemony and bright! I used the advanced moisture cream tube up in like a week. I buy these little bags whenever I can find them at my local wal mart, target or drugstore.
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
I love Burt’s bees I put lotion on my hands and I put the gloves on and in the morning wow my hands feel great :) I bought one for my mom as well and she loves it! Her hands are dry all the time so this is perfect for her! She said her hands feel pretty smooth in the morning :) I love the way it smells too and the lotion isn’t greasy
Lisa D.
Saugus, MA
I love a lot of Burt's Bees products, but the product I want to focus on from this kit is the lotion. It's way too sticky for me to use during the day. The product is so thick and greasy that it doesn't absorb into your skin. I find it very difficult to integrate this into my life because I can't have greasy hands all afternoon.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Wonderful hand treatment for dry cuticles! Beautifully packaged to give as a gift as well! I use this for my own hands (My hands are constantly being being washed because I work with elementary school students, so my cuticles crack and bleed if I don't take good care of them), and I've given this as a gift to several friends!
Kate C.
Being a nurse, my hamds get extremely dry from over washing and using a lot of alcohol based hand sanitizer. I use a little burts bees hand cream and within an hour my hamds dont burn from dryness and they are so silky soft.
Brianna Z.
Salisbury, NC
I work in sales. I shake a LOT of hands. That means I am also washing my hands a lot throughout the day. This stuff is a miracle! I find that after such heavy hand washing, my hands are just so thankful for the nourishment from using Burt's Bees Hand Repair Kit! I always recommend to my friends and family.
Sarah M.
My hands are so cracked and dry. I have four kids so I wash them a lot. Also do tons of dishes and cleaning. I have been looking for something to help. Do you think Burt can help my poor hands.
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
Can you use this on your feet too? Or is it just for your hands?
Grace B.
Arnolds Park, IA
Where can I buy this product?
Shannon M.
New Bedford, MA
I love burrs bees Chapstick but have never used any of their other products. Does it leave your hands soft and not dry and cracked?