Burt's Bees - Hand Creme Beeswax & Banana - 2 oz. uploaded by Michelle L.

BY BURT'S BEES

100 Pct- Natural- Sweet almond oil, water, beeswax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, kaolin (natural clay), fragrance, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, stearic acid (vegetable fat), glucose, carnageenan extract, sodium borate (natural borax), tocopherol (vitamin E), beta carotene & vegetable oil, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase (sugar & natural enzymes)- SKU: FNTR643 see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
  • "As a person who spends a lot of time outdoors, dry skin is a big problem for me and I enjoy having a product that helps condition my hands for the harsh winters. " in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great hand cream to use when you need to repair dry, cracked skin." in 2 reviews
  • "It lasts a long time as well." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin but Burt's Bees Hand Creme doesn't irritate my skin at all." in 1 review
  • "Burts bees is great lip balm because we tend to miss place them gets a little expensive but everyone in my family sticks with just a couple brands of lip balm and burst bees is numer 1" in 1 review
Amanda H.
Love this stuff! Thick and keeps my skin moisturizer for a long time. The scent isn't to bad either, I am a berts bees fan and this product does not disappoint.
Jamie L.
Boaz, AL
This is gold!!!!! I used it on my feet as well. It smells awesome, a little goes a long way. My skin is so soft. Very good price for the amazing quality.
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
Burt's Bee's hand cream makes my dry, cracked hands silky spoon. I like applying a thick layer on my hands before going to bed to rehydrate all night.
Amy Lynn P.
Mitchell, SD
Omg, I love this stuff!.... Smells and works fantastic....!...Definitely moisturizes and holds in moisture without having to constantly reapply...
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
Smells very strongly of banana. However, it does work very well. If you like banana and need a good hand creme this is a great product for you!
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I love Burt's bees products. They are natural and good on my sensitive skin. I don't love the scent of this hand creme, but it does work well.
Crystal B.
This is a great hand cream to use when you need to repair dry, cracked skin. It is very emollient cream that quickly restores damaged skin.
Smell is amazing and it feels silky smooth on skin. i also use their cuticle cream with this product and i highly recommended both
Amber T.
This hand cream is great for dry chapped skin esp in the winter. It lasts a long time as well. In just not crazy about the scent.
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
Love the product but the little jar is such a pain! Especially after you finally get it open and your hands are all moisturized.