Burt's Bees - Hand Creme Beeswax & Banana - 2 oz. uploaded by Michelle L.

BY BURT'S BEES

100 Pct- Natural- Sweet almond oil, water, beeswax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, kaolin (natural clay), fragrance, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, stearic acid (vegetable fat), glucose, carnageenan extract, sodium borate (natural borax), tocopherol (vitamin E), beta carotene & vegetable oil, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase (sugar & natural enzymes)- SKU: FNTR643 see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
  • "As a person who spends a lot of time outdoors, dry skin is a big problem for me and I enjoy having a product that helps condition my hands for the harsh winters. " in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great hand cream to use when you need to repair dry, cracked skin." in 2 reviews
  • "It lasts a long time as well." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin but Burt's Bees Hand Creme doesn't irritate my skin at all." in 1 review
  • "Burts bees is great lip balm because we tend to miss place them gets a little expensive but everyone in my family sticks with just a couple brands of lip balm and burst bees is numer 1" in 1 review
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
I hoped for the beeswax lip balm feeling with this cream. I didnt get it šŸ˜„ smells great and moisturizes very well. Little pricey but id say it's worth it. Will try different formulas looking for that cool, mint tingle!
Sky H.
Alexandria, Ky
I'm always on the fence of buying Burt's products due to the price, but I actually really liked this. It smells so nice and leaves your hands very soft.. I'll definitely be getting this again because I see this going out quick.
Kristin L.
Great product for those in need of a moisturizer in the winter. As a person who spends a lot of time outdoors, dry skin is a big problem for me and I enjoy having a product that helps condition my hands for the harsh winters.
Hannah P.
Boston, MA
Love this hand wax. It's great in the winter when my hands get so dry and cracked. If you like the smell of bananas this product is for you. I don't really like bananas but the scent is pleasant and the product works great.
Jada O.
Carrollton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't really like when things smell like banana however this had the perfect fragrance!! I love this so much. My hands felt really smooth and I will buy this over and over again !
Christian P.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I work a lot with cardboard boxes. This Burt's bees creme keeps my hands consite tly moist throughout the day. Prior to using this product my hand would always crack.
Lauren H.
Prescott, AZ
This product doesn't work the greatest. I used this for about a month every night on my hands and it didn't really make a difference. It's super sticky and thick.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Burt's bees is great lip balm because we tend to miss place them gets a little expensive but everyone in my family sticks with just a couple brands of lip balm and burst bees is numer 1
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL
I'm a smoker so washing hands multiple times a day dry my hands so I needed a deap moisturizer and this was definitely a thicker lotion than most and worked well just couldn't use too much or it would be too greasy!!
Lezlie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Burts Bees Handcream is amazing! It left my hands feeling smooth and soft and better than ever! I would like to say it was gentle on my skin and I think others could benefit from
This product!