Burt's Bees - Hand Creme Beeswax & Banana - 2 oz. uploaded by Michelle L.

BY BURT'S BEES

100 Pct- Natural- Sweet almond oil, water, beeswax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, kaolin (natural clay), fragrance, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, stearic acid (vegetable fat), glucose, carnageenan extract, sodium borate (natural borax), tocopherol (vitamin E), beta carotene & vegetable oil, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase (sugar & natural enzymes)- SKU: FNTR643 see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
  • "As a person who spends a lot of time outdoors, dry skin is a big problem for me and I enjoy having a product that helps condition my hands for the harsh winters. " in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great hand cream to use when you need to repair dry, cracked skin." in 2 reviews
  • "It lasts a long time as well." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin but Burt's Bees Hand Creme doesn't irritate my skin at all." in 1 review
  • "Burts bees is great lip balm because we tend to miss place them gets a little expensive but everyone in my family sticks with just a couple brands of lip balm and burst bees is numer 1" in 1 review
Gabrielle E.
Alpine, TX
Smells great and has excellent absorption, but this is not any old slimy hand cream. It's important to work it into your skin really well to get the most benefit. If you don't work it in and try to pick up a glass, you're going to slip. But for a name-brand product that costs a little more than other creams at the price point, it's a great value and lasts a long time. Lovely scent, too. I prefer it over the almond.
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this from my colleague when I complained about losing my lip balm that day. He gave me this and asked me to try if it works on my super dry lips. I know this is a hand cream but it's just so thick that it coated my lips with a thick layer and my lips never felt so moisturised. I got myself two of these- one for my work place and one near my bed.Burt's Bees - Hand Creme Beeswax & Banana - 2 oz.
Maranda C.
My boyfriend hates the feeling of oily anything or Evolution but he's seriously needed something done with his rough hands from working all the time and she finally started letting me use this stuff honest and he's beginning to like it and we can tell he's different and his hands peeling
Anna P.
Scarsdale, NY
Smells like bananas. I actually loved this hand cream. My eczema makes my hands all cracked and gross and this product was my go-to for a while. Thing is, I felt like I could only put it on at night before bed or when I was lounging in the house because it's pretty darn greasy and it makes your hands look shiny for long time and people can probably smell my banana hands from a mile away.
Zenmaster169 ..
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff! This is a great natural way to keep your hands soft and crack free all winter long. The scent is so amazing, it smells like banana cream pie. The lotion is rich and creamy and lasts for a while on your skin. The only downside I can say about it is that since this is a natural product, it will spoil or go rancid if you keep it too long. Use it often and slather it on. It's one of the best winter dry skin relief creams out there!
Heather C.
Roanoke, VA
I have used this hand cream for years and have always been satisfied with it!
It's the perfect texture to leave your hands feeling soft and supple (such a weird word, but one that perfectly describes how your hands feel with this lotion - the opposite of dried and cracked).
I love that I can feel good about the wholesome ingredients contained in this lotion and that it's safe for my kids as well!
The light banana scent is delightful and leaves me feeling like I am on a tropical island. Enjoy!
Cindy B.
Forney, TX
I have extremely dry hands, to the point in the winter, they will dry and leave large cracks. These bleed and become quite painful. After trying just about everything on the market, my mother in law recommended Burt's Bees. Burt's Bees Hand Creme is the only lotion that I've found that helps not only control the dryness, but almost eliminate the problem.
Lauren A.
Trevose, PA
These types of hand creams are great for people that find they have cracked hands during the winter. In addition, for people that garden a lot and have to wash their hands this is a life saver. It smells great and really helps my knuckles from cracking.
Rachel S.
Bloomfield, NY
I personally think the scent of this lotion is pretty terrible. I'm not sure why anyone would want to smell like bananas and the scent is just too strong and not at all up my alley. On the other hand, it's extremely moisturizing and does a great job of healing dry and cracked hands, especially during the winter. Unfortunately it also does leave a greasy film behind on your hands for a while after putting it on.
Jess E.
Columbus, GA
Burt's Bees is my favorite brand when it comes to lotion and lip balm. I feel like all of their products are quality and I love that they are all made of natural ingredients. Although they are a little more expensive, I think that the price is worth the quality of the product.