Burt's Bees Hair Repair Shea & Grapefruit Deep Conditioner uploaded by Chaya K.

BY BURT'S BEES

Your Hair A Little Dry? Time To Call In The Serious Stuff. Natural Shea Butter And Coconut Oil Are What You Need To Moisturize And Nourish While Grapefruit Extract And Essential Citrus Oils Help To Add Shine. No More Dry. Just Silky, Soft, Beautiful Hair.

• Designed For Especially Dry Hair.
  • Moisturizes And Nourishes With Shea Butter And Coconut Oil.
  • Shines With Grapefruit Extract And Citrus Oils.
  • Use Weekly For Beautiful, Soft Hair.
  • Sls-free.

Water, Cetrimonium Bromide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Laurate, Glycerin, Honey, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glucose, Betaine, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oilcitrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine/Petitgrain) Leaf Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Polysorbate 60, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase.

How To Use:

After Shampooing, Squeeze Out Excess Water. Massage A Generous Amount Into Hair. Comb Through From Your Scalp To Your Hair's Ends Focusing On Ends And Other Damaged Areas. Leave The Treatment On Your Hair For 2 Minutes.Shampoo And Rinse Well. Use Weekly

• How many times does this last for?2 Answers
  • Is it okay for color treated hair? And does it stop break...1 Answers
  • Is this a deep conditioning product that you can see resu...1 Answers
Betsy S.
This was everything my niece's hair was missing. Her mother came to me asking for help because she was getting overwhelmed so we went and shopped and after many fails so, we finally found this product and I'm so glad we have her hair and has never looked so good
Taelor R.
Bend, OR
This makes my hair so soft! It smells amazing, and the price per bottle is very fair. It only takes 2 minutes, so I can get on with my day! The softness of my hair lasts way longer than normal conditioner!
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Great product. I love the energizing scent and the smooth creamy texture. My hair felt thicker and smother after wards . It's pricey for such a small bottle so I didn't repurchase.
Chaya K.
Deep conditioning is vital for your hair. I deep condition about once a week and use the Burt’s Bees Shea and Grapefruit 2-minute treatment. Revitalize & repair your hair with natural ingredients without all the chemicals your hair doesn’t need like sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or petroleum.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I love Burt's Bees everything so I had to try this Deep Conditioner. I was definitely not disappointed. It detangled and smoothed just as I'd hoped without leaving a residue. Rhe fragrance isn't overpowering but a natural, light fresh scent.
Taniya P.
It's a good product. It helps keep hair soft and smooth and has a very nice smell. It's very good to use after shampooing. I highly recommended this product and it can even be a nice gift during holiday season.
Sobridy B.
St Charles
This conditioner sadly did not reach my expectations. I found the product much more thin than I expected, and even a little watery. There was a little to no slip, and was overall a pain to apply. I was disappointed in this conditioner and likely won't be buying this again.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
I love this deep conditioner. It smells amazing BUT I have noticed that if you don't rinse it out extremely well, it tends to leave my hair a tad greasy. Other than that, I do love the product. It smells good and makes me hair soft.
Jessica S.
I really did like this product. It did leave my hair feeling amazing, smelled great. My hair is a bit on the oilier side so using this made my hair get oilier faster. Other than that I think it is a good product but would recommend it more for people with dry and fine hair. I think it would work wonders for them.
Brooklyn R.
Nothing is really special about this. It is affordable, I would says its around 4$. It's good for dry scalps is all I know. I don't really know that much else about it. I'm kinda disappointed in it, cuz it didn't work on me but it might work on you!
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
How many times does this last for?
nicki B.
Are the conditioners as moisturizing as the Burt's Bees hand creams?
ri b.
Is this a deep conditioning product that you can see results immediately after use? I am looking for products that will target my dry, brittle hair that falls when brushed.
Kristen C.
Kissimmee, FL
Is it okay for color treated hair? And does it stop breakage?