Burt's Bees Hair Repair Shea & Grapefruit Deep Conditioner uploaded by Chaya K.

BY BURT'S BEES

Your Hair A Little Dry? Time To Call In The Serious Stuff. Natural Shea Butter And Coconut Oil Are What You Need To Moisturize And Nourish While Grapefruit Extract And Essential Citrus Oils Help To Add Shine. No More Dry. Just Silky, Soft, Beautiful Hair.

• Designed For Especially Dry Hair.
  • Moisturizes And Nourishes With Shea Butter And Coconut Oil.
  • Shines With Grapefruit Extract And Citrus Oils.
  • Use Weekly For Beautiful, Soft Hair.
  • Sls-free.

Water, Cetrimonium Bromide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Laurate, Glycerin, Honey, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glucose, Betaine, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oilcitrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine/Petitgrain) Leaf Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Polysorbate 60, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase.

How To Use:

After Shampooing, Squeeze Out Excess Water. Massage A Generous Amount Into Hair. Comb Through From Your Scalp To Your Hair's Ends Focusing On Ends And Other Damaged Areas. Leave The Treatment On Your Hair For 2 Minutes.Shampoo And Rinse Well. Use Weekly

• How many times does this last for?2 Answers
  • Is it okay for color treated hair? And does it stop break...1 Answers
  • Is this a deep conditioning product that you can see resu...1 Answers
Betsy S.
This was everything my niece's hair was missing. Her mother came to me asking for help because she was getting overwhelmed so we went and shopped and after many fails so, we finally found this product and I'm so glad we have her hair and has never looked so good
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Great product. I love the energizing scent and the smooth creamy texture. My hair felt thicker and smother after wards . It's pricey for such a small bottle so I didn't repurchase.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I love Burt's Bees everything so I had to try this Deep Conditioner. I was definitely not disappointed. It detangled and smoothed just as I'd hoped without leaving a residue. Rhe fragrance isn't overpowering but a natural, light fresh scent.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
It's a good product. It helps keep hair soft and smooth and has a very nice smell. It's very good to use after shampooing. I highly recommended this product and it can even be a nice gift during holiday season.
Jessica S.
I really did like this product. It did leave my hair feeling amazing, smelled great. My hair is a bit on the oilier side so using this made my hair get oilier faster. Other than that I think it is a good product but would recommend it more for people with dry and fine hair. I think it would work wonders for them.
Brooklyn R.
Nothing is really special about this. It is affordable, I would says its around 4$. It's good for dry scalps is all I know. I don't really know that much else about it. I'm kinda disappointed in it, cuz it didn't work on me but it might work on you!
Rosa R.
I really liked this deep conditioner for my curly kinky hair, the smell was good but too strong! I really liked the way it made my hair tho! I would definitely recommend this as a great deep conditioner!
Heather G.
I needed a deep conditioner for my dry tips. I bought this at Wal-Mart hoping it would be a miracle in a tube. It was affordable compared to the other deep conditioners/ treatments I have used in the past. It made my tips soft and smooth though the smell is earthy strong I really liked how it's an affordable deep treatment for my dry tips.
Carissa E.
chandler, AZ
I was definitely unimpressed about this product. I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees and have used almost all of their products. I have curly frizzy hair and haven't seen a natural product that can deep condition and this product isn't a solution. I thought that it would work great due to all of the ingredients, but it seems to just leave my hair feeling stripped and horse rather than hydrated.
Chaya K.
Deep conditioning is vital for your hair. I deep condition about once a week and use the Burt’s Bees Shea and Grapefruit 2-minute treatment. Revitalize & repair your hair with natural ingredients without all the chemicals your hair doesn’t need like sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or petroleum.
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
How many times does this last for?
Kristen C.
Kissimmee, FL
Is it okay for color treated hair? And does it stop breakage?
ri b.
Is this a deep conditioning product that you can see results immediately after use? I am looking for products that will target my dry, brittle hair that falls when brushed.
nicki B.
Are the conditioners as moisturizing as the Burt's Bees hand creams?

Amazon