Burt's Bees Hair Repair Deep Conditioner Shea and Grapefruit uploaded by Chaya K.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's bees grapefruit conditioner moisturizes dry hair with natural shea butter and coconut oil, while grapefruit extract and essential citrus oils help to add shine. Sls-free and designed for especially dry hair, use this deep conditioner weekly to moisturize and nourish for silky, soft, and beautiful hair. see more...

• Is it okay for color treated hair? And does it stop breakage? 1 Answers
  • Is this a deep conditioning product that you can see results imme...1 Answers
  • Are the conditioners as moisturizing as the Burt's Bees hand creams?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I highly recommend this product!" in 1 review
Chaya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Deep conditioning is vital for your hair. I deep condition about once a week and use the Burt’s Bees Shea and Grapefruit 2-minute treatment. Revitalize & repair your hair with natural ingredients without all the chemicals your hair doesn’t need like sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or petroleum.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. I love the energizing scent and the smooth creamy texture. My hair felt thicker and smother after wards . It's pricey for such a small bottle so I didn't repurchase.
Megan R.
Smells great, but I don't think it's that great at "repair." I wasn't impressed with the results. My hair wasn't heavy, which is great, but it also didn't feel moisturized. I wouldn't buy this product again or recommend that anyone purchase it.
Jolianna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually really good I love the smells how the product works on my hair and how it is packaged but it is a little bit pricy for the amount that your getting with it but it does do a good job I can't deny that I would recommend it
Connie R.
Adelanto, CA
R.I.P Burt.:( I love all these products and his deep conditioner is AMAZING it took my bleached damaged hair and made it soft and silky again I love this product and everything that comes along with it wonderful product and a wonderful man. :)
Katy M.
West Mifflin, PA
This did nothing for my dry hair. It was actually hard to get a comb through my hair once my shower was over. Felt no difference. Saw no difference. Will not recommend to my friends. A bit pricey as well.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I saw when I used this my hair came out more shiny than ever before
Bri F.
Lockport , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful deep conditioner. Especially in the cold winter months. I also love it’s natural and cruelty free
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love burts bees! They are and will always be my favorite! Natural is what they are all about , and IT WORKS!
Oksana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Kristen C.
Kissimmee, FL
Is it okay for color treated hair? And does it stop breakage?
ri b.
Is this a deep conditioning product that you can see results immediately after use? I am looking for products that will target my dry, brittle hair that falls when brushed.
nicki B.
Are the conditioners as moisturizing as the Burt's Bees hand creams?