BY BURT'S BEES

Green Tea, A Natural Antioxidant, Soothes Skin, While Lemongrass Oil, A Natural Antiseptic, Neutralizes Odors. This Wonderfully Natural Hand Soap Also Contains Gentle Cleansers Made From Coconut And Sunflower Oils To Create A Richly Foaming Cleansing Complex That Gently And Effectively Washes Away Even The Most Stubborn Dirt. Honey And Glycerin Lightly Moisturize And Soften.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sucrose Laurate, Coco-betaine, Betaine, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Dipteryx Odorata (Tonka) Oil, Fragrance, Glucose, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase

How To Use:

Apply Soap To Your Hands, Lathering Generously With Water, And Rinse.

Paige W.
I'm in love with anything from Burt's Bees, I've always loved bees and want to keep them doing what they're doing, so naturally, I was drawn to this. It works fine, but there is no moisturizer involved so it dries the skin quickly.
Jeff B.
Chatham , IL
I wash my hands multiple times a day and even more than that in the evening. I have a four-year-old daughter that I try to keep up with it we tend to do a lot of messy projects. I also cook all of her food and want to make sure my hands are always clean. Burt's Bees gets my hands nice and clean but doesn't dry them out. It's a great product.
Taylor C.
Washington, DC
We have been using Burt's Bees hand soap for as long as I can remember, and I don't think I'll ever stop using it. We buy about 3 at a time and it lasts us so long. It cleans and hydrates my hands and I can always know even in the winter months that my hands will be taken care of.
Hailey P.
Oviedo, FL
Not only is this product natural and clean feeling, it leaves my hands silky smooth, and it smells delightful! It is gentle on the skin, and you can really tell you hands are clean after washing. The price is a little high, but a nice little splurge for a household item.
Lori A.
Mobile, AL
GREAT hand soap. I am going to buy more. It leaves my hands feeling silky smooth. It is a terrific value. I am still on my first bottle and have had it for almost five weeks. it is very gentle to my sensitive skin. I certainly recommend trying Burt's Bee hand soap.
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love all Burt's Bees products and this hand soap is no exception. It leaves my hands clean and I know for sure that it's made from quality ingredients and I don't have to worry about harmful chemicals
Catherine P.
Simi Valley, CA
Burt's Bees is always my go-to product. No chemicals are used and it gives me peace of mind. It has a viscous consistency, which creates a good lather. In addition, it has a slight floral scent. Overall, it delivers as promised.
Sarah M.
Syracuse, Ny
I love Burt's bees products, and this hand soap is no exception! I try to use organic products for a my household needs and am a big fan of Burt's bees. The soap smelled great, worked well, and I would for sure but it again.
Emilee L.
I'm yet to meet a Burt's Bees product that I haven't loved. This handwash smells great, lasts a long time and really makes me feel like my hands are clean and that I have used a quality product. It's more expensive than a generic hand soap, but I think its worth it for the quality product you receive.
Nicole C.
I absolutely love Burt's Bees products. Oddly enough, I use Burt's products on my new tattoos for healing purposes. The hand soap is amazing. It keeps my hands soft and cleans them well at the same time.