BY BURT'S BEES

Faith P.
Faith P.
Fresno
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how natural this product and company is! The scent is absolutely incredible and you can smell it in your hair all day! Never have i had a problem with this shampoo, i have and certainly will buy this product many times over. It great feeling so natural and down to earth while using this product.
Mylee B.
Mylee B.
Joplin mo
this products not just like grapefruit but work very well it lathers very quickly  it feels like a big cloud I think it should be at Walmart to not only target I like it at target because I go there a lotI would buy this product again and recommend it to other people please send me one
Abby B.
Abby B.
Cedar Rapids
I use this about once a month and it really allows my hair to feel refreshed and full again. I feel that it gets the to dingy color out and brings my hair back to life. The price is great and I always tell my friends about it. Can't go wrong with any of their products.
Boudicca O.
Boudicca O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did wonders on my hair! Was nourishing and smelled so good. It lathers well and gets your hair clean and free of oil. If you have dry hair, I recommend this and it will fix your hair issues. You can compare this to some brands, but they aren't as effective. Best overall.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo has a distinct, odd smell and was not beneficial to my hair at all. I bought this thinking natural products would help my hair. In fact, I think this dried out and broke my hair more than any other shampoo I've ever tried. Very disappointing.
Judi W.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I love all the Burt's Bees shampoos and conditioners! I have long hair and as soon as I started using this it felt healthier, not so stripped and dry like other shampoos were. I didn't know there would be such a stark difference. I only use Burt's Bees now! With that much of a gain, the extra money I pay is worth it!
Jessika N.
Jessika N.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want your hair to smell like heaven, GET THIS! I've gotten tons of compliments ever since I started using this and everyone loves it! Not to mention it does WONDERS for your hair! So awesome!
Chrissy W.
Chrissy W.
Kooskia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that it's all natural but I love their lip tents way more then most of their products I am excited to try new products from them though. All in all a good product.
Leilani S.
Leilani S.
Monicello
If you love your hair smelling like a juicy grapefruit this is for you it makes my hair so soft and shiny afterwards my hair isnt greesy afterwards and its great for childrens hair too its way better than suave i love this product
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Love the smell of it and left my scalp feeling clean after. Would have liked it larger options as I have super long hair. Took more than usual shampoo because my hair is so thick. I think I'll stick to my regular shampoo.
Beth H.
Beth H.
How comparable is this shampoo with oily hair?
Sonee C.
Sonee C.
I love Berts Bees products and I wanted to know if this would be irritating because of the grapefruit.