Burt's Bees Grapefruit & Sugar Beet Shampoo uploaded by pui c.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
This isn’t the best shampoo but it is pretty good! It smells really good and has great ingredients. It lathers really well for a natural shampoo. I like the packaging and that you can see how much product is left. My hair is pretty dry, that’s my only complaint is that this isn’t super moisturizing.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Boudicca O.
Did wonders on my hair! Was nourishing and smelled so good. It lathers well and gets your hair clean and free of oil. If you have dry hair, I recommend this and it will fix your hair issues. You can compare this to some brands, but they aren't as effective. Best overall.
Mylee B.
this products not just like grapefruit but work very well it lathers very quickly  it feels like a big cloud I think it should be at Walmart to not only target I like it at target because I go there a lotI would buy this product again and recommend it to other people please send me one
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
I used to use this few months ago but it sll of a sudden disappeared from the shelf’s I only like this scent do if you can tell me what stores carry it I’d appreciate it
Emily S.
I love this shampoo!! It smells so good! It give you that wake up we all need sometimes in the morning. Leaves your hair feeling clean and shiny. Worth every penny!
Faith P.
Fresno
I love how natural this product and company is! The scent is absolutely incredible and you can smell it in your hair all day! Never have i had a problem with this shampoo, i have and certainly will buy this product many times over. It great feeling so natural and down to earth while using this product.
Abby B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I use this about once a month and it really allows my hair to feel refreshed and full again. I feel that it gets the to dingy color out and brings my hair back to life. The price is great and I always tell my friends about it. Can't go wrong with any of their products.
Melissa M.
This shampoo has a distinct, odd smell and was not beneficial to my hair at all. I bought this thinking natural products would help my hair. In fact, I think this dried out and broke my hair more than any other shampoo I've ever tried. Very disappointing.
Jessika N.
Bowling Green, KY
If you want your hair to smell like heaven, GET THIS! I've gotten tons of compliments ever since I started using this and everyone loves it! Not to mention it does WONDERS for your hair! So awesome!
Beth H.
How comparable is this shampoo with oily hair?
Sonee C.
I love Berts Bees products and I wanted to know if this would be irritating because of the grapefruit.