Burt's Bees Grapefruit & Sugar Beet Shampoo uploaded by pui c.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
This isn’t the best shampoo but it is pretty good! It smells really good and has great ingredients. It lathers really well for a natural shampoo. I like the packaging and that you can see how much product is left. My hair is pretty dry, that’s my only complaint is that this isn’t super moisturizing.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Faith P.
Fresno
I love how natural this product and company is! The scent is absolutely incredible and you can smell it in your hair all day! Never have i had a problem with this shampoo, i have and certainly will buy this product many times over. It great feeling so natural and down to earth while using this product.
Boudicca O.
Did wonders on my hair! Was nourishing and smelled so good. It lathers well and gets your hair clean and free of oil. If you have dry hair, I recommend this and it will fix your hair issues. You can compare this to some brands, but they aren't as effective. Best overall.
Melissa M.
This shampoo has a distinct, odd smell and was not beneficial to my hair at all. I bought this thinking natural products would help my hair. In fact, I think this dried out and broke my hair more than any other shampoo I've ever tried. Very disappointing.
Jessika N.
Lebanon, TN
If you want your hair to smell like heaven, GET THIS! I've gotten tons of compliments ever since I started using this and everyone loves it! Not to mention it does WONDERS for your hair! So awesome!
Abby B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I use this about once a month and it really allows my hair to feel refreshed and full again. I feel that it gets the to dingy color out and brings my hair back to life. The price is great and I always tell my friends about it. Can't go wrong with any of their products.
Leilani S.
Monicello
If you love your hair smelling like a juicy grapefruit this is for you it makes my hair so soft and shiny afterwards my hair isnt greesy afterwards and its great for childrens hair too its way better than suave i love this product
Lauren B.
Love the smell of it and left my scalp feeling clean after. Would have liked it larger options as I have super long hair. Took more than usual shampoo because my hair is so thick. I think I'll stick to my regular shampoo.
Emily S.
I love this shampoo!! It smells so good! It give you that wake up we all need sometimes in the morning. Leaves your hair feeling clean and shiny. Worth every penny!
Beth H.
How comparable is this shampoo with oily hair?
Sonee C.
Quartzsite, AZ
I love Berts Bees products and I wanted to know if this would be irritating because of the grapefruit.