BY BURT'S BEES

Our 98.9% Natural, Full Coverage Liquid Makeup Evens And Smoothes Skin For A Radiant, Natural-looking Finish. Made With Responsibly Sourced Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Known For Its Moisturizing Benefits, It Gives You Beautiful Results Inside And Out.

Benefits & Claims:

• 98.9% Natural Mineral Makeup Moisturizes, Evens And Smoothes For A Natural-looking Finish That Lasts All Day
  • Comes In 12 Luminous, Full-coverage Shades That Match A Variety Of Skin Tones; Never Looks Heavy, Cakey Or Greasy
  • Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Petrolatum Or Synthetic Fragrances; Dermatologist Tested; Not Tested On Animals

Made With Responsibly Sourced Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Known For Its Moisturizing Benefits That Deliver Radiant Results.

How To Use:

• Shake Well Before Use.
  • Apply Using Fingers Or Your Favorite Application Tool.
  • Remove Makeup With Your Favorite Burt’s Bees® Cleanser Or Burt’s Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

Buy on Walmart*
Angelia C.
Colorado Springs
So I love that this is a natural product! Especially since it sits and soaks into my face all day that was a HUGE selling point for me. However, I have pretty oily and dry skin. More oily than dry though. And I live in an extremely dry climate during the winter which causes my face to over compensate and produce more oil. When I first tried this foundation I absolutely hated it. I couldn't figure out why it would never stay in place and why it would cake so much in certain areas and other areas it wouldn't cover. So I took a break from it only for my face to get more fry and then extremely oily and break out horribly from my bare minerals foundation. At least with the Burt's bees my skin was happy even if the foundation wouldn't stay. Fast forward to this morning and I had an "WHY DIDN'T I THINK LF THIS FIRST?!" moment. I realized that with most (not all) liquid foundations you need to set them with some kind of powder. So while at our local King Soopers I just happened to be killing some time in the make up section and noticed that L'Oreal has a translucent powder for a reasonable price and thought that hey maybe it will work. Oh. My. Stars. I am SO glad I decided to hold on to my Burt's bees foundation and thought to grab that powder. It is the perfect combo!! The hydration from Burt's bees is amazing for my skin and doesn't clog my pores, which is a problem that I have with every other liquid foundation. Paired with the L'Oreal setting powder it's so silky soft on my face and there is virtually no product transfer. I didn't even put primer on and it still had some of the best staying power I've not seen in a while. Moral of the story is, if you are having issues with this foundation try it with translucent setting powder and give it a chance. You will find your self surprised at how great it is!
Now for the foundation as a stand alone product. I found the coverage to be pretty great. I think there could definitely be a more diverse color choice but for it still being a pretty new product they have already done a great job there compared to companies like I.T Cosmetics. The formula is a little more creamy in my opinion but definitely not a mousse. I happen to prefer that though so it worked out fine. I highly suggest using a beauty blender or a dense foundation brush to buff this on. A stippling brush (what I have) while cause it to streak and that's not pretty. I did mention earlier that the coverage is definitely a full coverage but it doesn't always cover where you want it too. Since my skin has texture it didn't seem to do that too much for me but I do know that it can look patchy sometimes which is why I took a star off. But that's fairly easy to fix by building with *very* thin layers. All in all I love this product. The price is great for it being a natural foundation, it doesn't irritate my skin like other ones do,and hydrates while I wear it. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for something to help with dry skin and wanting a liquid foundation.
Brittany M.
I really really wanted to love this foundation because of the natural ingredients. Nothing about the smell of this foundation bothered me because it fades away quickly. Applying this to your face and blending it into the skin is the toughest task ever. It sticks to my skin and becomes streaky. It has a nice looking natural coverage that actually looks beautiful in photos but when looking at my face in a mirror I am not very pleased. I can see my pores and they look HUGE and it settles in any little creases on your face. It isn’t the worst foundation I’ve ever tried but I was disappointed because I wanted to love it so much. The color match for myself was great. It was such a good skin tone match for me. Also, I don’t like how shiny and oily my face looks after some time wearing it. I have to apply lots of powder to get rid of the shininess.
Rachael H.
I love Burts Bees and their natural ingredients. I was SUPER excited when they came out with their cosmetics line. I have dry to combination skin and I really wanted this to work for me, but it only kind of did. First, the price was pretty good for a natural ingredient drugstore foundation. That being said, the foundation was very liquid, as it, almost runny. When applying it with a sponge, the outcome was nice, but with a brush it was a little patchy. The coverage was about light to medium, and I personally like a little more than that. It felt light on my skin, which.I appreciated, but it just didn't do that much for covering up any blemishes. When putting on other makeup, like concealer and powders, the foundation didn't move, but still came out looking a little patchy from using the brush. Overall, it is just okay, but I would not repurchase. There are other drugstore foundations for similar price with a better outcome.
Claudia T.
So I got the Carmel one and I'm not a deep ir dark skin tone. I'm fair medium/ light with cool und r tones. Most of my color matches are in the beige family. And carmel is almost a perfect match. Its a little yellow compare to my skintone, but very much a good match. Now the other colors weren't available so I'm wondering if one of the honeys might be even better. So go to some place that lets you swatch or test the colors before buying. As for this as a foundation. I was complimented that I had beautiful skin, while I was wearing this. Like thats never happened before. Usually I get "are you wearing makeup? Your skin looks so good." It is a glowing finish which for my oily skin type doesn't look great by the end of the day. But using powder or those blotting sheets really brings it back to early morning finish. Its got a funny scent but after a few days I dont even notice it. Its liquidy like many of brands. I believe it states full coverage but its really medium cover with build-able to full. It feels like wearing a facial moisturizer, not sticky or greasy. You do have to use a good facial soap to clean off because its an all day product/full coverage, which I noticed take more to get off. Ive been using wipes with ponds cold cream. I really liked it and want to fine the other colors to see if any others might be even better. Highly recommend you try it
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
I really had higher expectations for this considering it was around $17 but it certainly just didnt cut it for my face i have very oil skin and ive tried reapplying and all the shades lighter than this one and it doesnt have full coverage for me at least and this shade is basically orange and the others are too light and barely even looks like i have anything on. It blends nice but after about 45 minutes of me having it on it seemed to make my skin super sticky and very oily. I just hoped this would turn out to be my go-to! But i wont be purchasing again its just not for me
Kelsey C.
I was super disappointed unfortunately. It sat on top of my skin when using any type of beauty blending tool and would only blend when I used my hands. I put a light layer on and it made me feel super caked and made my skin dry and peely which I didn’t appreciate. I lost my receipt so I can’t take it back which means I’ll just be experimenting with it so hopefully I can get some good results from it at another time and change my review! I’ve loved all the new Burt’s bees makeup I’ve tried so very much however this one was a total bust and seemed very watered down.
Crosby L.
Austin, TX
when I bought this, I was looking for nice Dewey foundation. It goes on smoothly. It doesn’t last as long as I would like it too, but most dewy foundations don’t. On the skin it doesn’t feel like you wearing anything but to the touch it feel sticky. It’s vegan and organic so I like that about it. However, the shades could be more varied. it’s nice though.I
Marilyn D R.
Middle Vlg, NY
First off I’m not very much into makeup because I have such oily skin. As soon as I heard Burt’s bees had a natural beauty line and it was affordable I was all in ! No regrets what’s so ever this foundation is so good as it continuously moisture’s my skin so it’s doing no damage plus looks great! Easy to apply and so affordable !
I use 1015 buff and it a perfect tone for my skin.
Highly suggest looking into Burt’s bees makeup line you will not regret it !
Lindsay S.
Finally found my drug store holy grail foundation was so excited to try this product out and I am so glad I did it is Amazing this is the closest color match to my skin that I have ever found in a foundation I would say it is a medium to full but you can build up the coverage it truly looks like a second skin you look flawless also love that the foundation does not have any parabens, phthalates, sls, or petrolatum and it is a mineral formula that is sourced with meadowfoam which is hydrating to the skin I highly recommend everyone picking this up from there local drug store and trying it out for themselves you will love the results beautiful foundation in my opinion best in the drug store market.
Erin D.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I have in the past been a big fan of burts bees. They are great for always providing products with natural beauty in mind. With that said this foundation did not hit the mark for me the shade range was not up to par and the whole campaign of it being a glow... hm it made my skin look dull and pretty dried out. And for the price at a drug store I felt the customers deserved a bit more effort put into this particular foundation.
Joy N.
baltimore
Could I get this for free
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
Is this good for oily skin?
Lindsey S.
What stores do they sell this in?
Maham K.
I wanna buy this product, but I don't know from where?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
where can I find this at??