Burt's Bees Goodness Glows Full Coverage Liquid Makeup
Our 98.9% Natural, Full Coverage Liquid Makeup Evens And Smoothes Skin For A Radiant, Natural-looking Finish. Made With Responsibly Sourced Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Known For Its Moisturizing Benefits, It Gives You Beautiful Results Inside And Out.
Benefits & Claims:
- 98.9% Natural Mineral Makeup Moisturizes, Evens And Smoothes For A Natural-looking Finish That Lasts All Day
- Comes In 12 Luminous, Full-coverage Shades That Match A Variety Of Skin Tones; Never Looks Heavy, Cakey Or Greasy
- Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Petrolatum Or Synthetic Fragrances; Dermatologist Tested; Not Tested On Animals
Made With Responsibly Sourced Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Known For Its Moisturizing Benefits That Deliver Radiant Results.
How To Use:
- Shake Well Before Use.
- Apply Using Fingers Or Your Favorite Application Tool.
- Remove Makeup With Your Favorite Burt’s Bees® Cleanser Or Burt’s Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.
Top Questions See all 154 Q&A
Now for the foundation as a stand alone product. I found the coverage to be pretty great. I think there could definitely be a more diverse color choice but for it still being a pretty new product they have already done a great job there compared to companies like I.T Cosmetics. The formula is a little more creamy in my opinion but definitely not a mousse. I happen to prefer that though so it worked out fine. I highly suggest using a beauty blender or a dense foundation brush to buff this on. A stippling brush (what I have) while cause it to streak and that's not pretty. I did mention earlier that the coverage is definitely a full coverage but it doesn't always cover where you want it too. Since my skin has texture it didn't seem to do that too much for me but I do know that it can look patchy sometimes which is why I took a star off. But that's fairly easy to fix by building with *very* thin layers. All in all I love this product. The price is great for it being a natural foundation, it doesn't irritate my skin like other ones do,and hydrates while I wear it. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for something to help with dry skin and wanting a liquid foundation.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos