BY BURT'S BEES

Our 98.9% Natural, Full Coverage Liquid Makeup Evens And Smoothes Skin For A Radiant, Natural-looking Finish. Made With Responsibly Sourced Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Known For Its Moisturizing Benefits, It Gives You Beautiful Results Inside And Out.

Benefits & Claims:

• 98.9% Natural Mineral Makeup Moisturizes, Evens And Smoothes For A Natural-looking Finish That Lasts All Day
  • Comes In 12 Luminous, Full-coverage Shades That Match A Variety Of Skin Tones; Never Looks Heavy, Cakey Or Greasy
  • Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Petrolatum Or Synthetic Fragrances; Dermatologist Tested; Not Tested On Animals

Made With Responsibly Sourced Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Known For Its Moisturizing Benefits That Deliver Radiant Results.

How To Use:

• Shake Well Before Use.
  • Apply Using Fingers Or Your Favorite Application Tool.
  • Remove Makeup With Your Favorite Burt’s Bees® Cleanser Or Burt’s Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
1025 NATURAL BEIGE: Very good match for my skin tone. A little bit goes a long way. I like to dot small amounts on the face and blend it out with either a brush or a damp sponge. Lightweight and comfortable to wear. I've been using this with  COOLA Dawn Patrol® SPF 30 Makeup Primer Sunscreen and set with  tarte™ smooth operator ™ Amazonian clay finishing powder and the combo gives a very smooth and natural finish (a bit glowy but I got a few complements!). It does settle into fine lines in the under eye area and into smile lines. My face has a natural glow and looks radiant for 6-8 hours but it does get very oily and shiny by end of the day. (I do have t-zone that tends to get oily)
Tlicia C.
Toccoa, GA
This product is very high quality for the price range and the fact that it is in drugstores. I bought it when at the beach. It was by far the most natural makeup in store and offered really nice ingredients that no other brands offer. It is a pretty good coverage. More than you would think. It is not quite as matte as I would like but a good medium (not too dewy not too matte.) I did start to notice that it did not do well with a powder over it and it got oily as the day went on. So it became a high maintenance liquid for me. Also it creases on my nose. Overall it is a great choice. I would buy again. I think it is somewhat comparable to tarte foundation but slightly less matte. Very liquid formula must apply with a brush in my opinion. Does have a slight mildew smell. Very slight.
Kel W.
I was super disappointed unfortunately. It sat on top of my skin when using any type of beauty blending tool and would only blend when I used my hands. I put a light layer on and it made me feel super caked and made my skin dry and peely which I didn’t appreciate. I lost my receipt so I can’t take it back which means I’ll just be experimenting with it so hopefully I can get some good results from it at another time and change my review! I’ve loved all the new Burt’s bees makeup I’ve tried so very much however this one was a total bust and seemed very watered down.
Brittany M.
I really really wanted to love this foundation because of the natural ingredients. Nothing about the smell of this foundation bothered me because it fades away quickly. Applying this to your face and blending it into the skin is the toughest task ever. It sticks to my skin and becomes streaky. It has a nice looking natural coverage that actually looks beautiful in photos but when looking at my face in a mirror I am not very pleased. I can see my pores and they look HUGE and it settles in any little creases on your face. It isn’t the worst foundation I’ve ever tried but I was disappointed because I wanted to love it so much. The color match for myself was great. It was such a good skin tone match for me. Also, I don’t like how shiny and oily my face looks after some time wearing it. I have to apply lots of powder to get rid of the shininess.
Maritza V.
Honest used this foundation once and right away as i was applying it i had high hopes for it.i normally used maybelline poreless foundation and recieved a sample of this to try out and it was spot on to my exact skin tone. That excited me even more. This foundation is beautiful on my skin. It almost looks like it melts onto my skin as one. It does not oxidize,it isnt too dewy and isnt too matte. It does not cling onto my dry spots and does not cake up at all after 7+ hours of wear. I will be buying the full size to be honest because i didnt even have to apply alot for this to cover my acne scars. When i used the maybelline it becomes cakey and breaks up after about 5 hours and i have to do touch ups but with this it wore down so beautiful. Another bonus is that it doesnt transfer like most foundation. What i mean by that is that when i used my phone it did not transfer onto the screen or even my boyfriends shirt after i hugged him(forgetting i had foundation on) im in love with this
Harlie M.
This foundation is my personal perfect foundation it gives me a gorgeous glowy finish and full coverage that still looks like my skin which is very important to me it does have a natural smell but I honestly really like it probably because I grew up with organic/natural products so maybe that's why but anyway overall it's a wonderful foundation and I would definitely recommend
Erin D.
Trenton, NJ
I have in the past been a big fan of burts bees. They are great for always providing products with natural beauty in mind. With that said this foundation did not hit the mark for me the shade range was not up to par and the whole campaign of it being a glow... hm it made my skin look dull and pretty dried out. And for the price at a drug store I felt the customers deserved a bit more effort put into this particular foundation.
Kendra H.
Definitely not my favorite foundation. I found that the all around application of this foundation this awful. It separates and moves while you’re trying to blend it, there is absolutely no sort of coverage at all it’s like non existent and it’s supposed to be a full coverage foundation. I love Burt’s bees products but I wasn’t impressed with this!
Raylene M.
Grand Jct, CO
I’ve been using this foundation only for a little over a week now because I wanted to see how well it looked, felt, and how it would affect my skin. The coverage of this foundation was medium, normally not my type but I ended up enjoying it. That’s because it’s wasn’t heavy at all, It didn’t feel like I had foundation on half the time, and I felt like my skin could breathe while wearing it.
It is scented, very strong scented which I never got used to while using it. The other con to this product was that I had a hard time blending it in, and getting it to where it didn’t look patchy or streaky. After a lot of patience and trial and error I was able to get it even all over my face and I loved it. It looked so good and natural. It helped cover up a lot of my redness, while still letting my beauty marks shine through.
I’ll probably continue to use it every once in awhile (until it’s gone) for more simple “no makeup” make up looks. Not the worst foundation I’ve tried, but it definitely didn’t work for me.
Liz🌻 T.
Denver
I love this foundation! It’s so easy to blend and it has very good coverage. I have dark spots on my face from previous blemishes as well as my skin tone being uneven. It’s a very good product if you have dry skin. The one that I use is the good foundation by Burt’s bees and since my skin can get pretty oily on some certain spots I use the mattifying powder on top of it giving it more coverage and less of an oily show. The down side of it is that it’s not water proof. If you get water on it or accidentally rub your face without setting powder on it will smear or rub off. Other than that it’s a great natural, cruelty free product.
It only costed me $15 at my nearest Walmart too which was affordable!(:
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
Is this good for oily skin?
Lindsey S.
What stores do they sell this in?
Joy N.
baltimore
Could I get this for free
Zamantha A.
The packaging reminds me of that cheap hard candy foundation. I’ve read variety of reviews and I don’t know if I should buy it now. I feel like for a couple of more bucks I can buy a high end foundation.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
where can I find this at??