MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersBurt's Bees
Goodness Glows Full Coverage Liquid Makeup

Burt's Bees Goodness Glows Full Coverage Liquid Makeup

by Burt's Bees

Our 98.9% natural, full coverage Liquid Makeup evens and smoothes skin for a radiant, natural-looking finish. Made with responsibly sourced Meadowfoam Seed Oil, known for its moisturizing benefits, it gives you beautiful results inside and out.

How is this, is it good for sensitive skin?
How is the coverage with this foundation? I'd like something natural looking for my wedding, but gives good coverage and as natural as possible Burt's Bees Goodness Glows Full Coverage Liquid Makeup
Is this a greasy formula? And does it give full coverage without needing to be painted on thick?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Goodness Glows Full Coverage Liquid Makeup!
Hayley L.
Vestal
Review for: Natural Beige
overall i really like this product. it has a weird smell to it tho. you also have to blend it really really good & it last all day long and it’s not blotchy at all. i totally recommend this to others!!
Carly B.
Homer Glen, IL
Burt's Bees Goodness Glows Full Coverage Liquid Makeup uploaded by Carly B.
Review for: Ivory
I love Burts Bees product line and have been using them for years. I try to keep it simple and natural and their foundation does the trick.
Manda V.
Hazleton, PA
Burt's Bees Goodness Glows Full Coverage Liquid Makeup uploaded by Manda V.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Warm Honey
OBurt's Bees Goodness Glows Full Coverage Liquid Makeup mg I got this stuff for a bargain at CVS thanks to all my coupons lol and figured I’d give it a shot. Wasn’t expecting this full of coverage and it looks so smooth and natural! It blends in so nice and has kind of a calming scent to it as well. This blew me away, I figured let’s give it a shot you’re not out much if it’s not good and i was astonished! My face has no pores or blemishes and is nice and even toned it’s definitely good coverage without being cakey! My skin is sensitive also and it got along with it.
Erika C.
Burt's Bees Goodness Glows Full Coverage Liquid Makeup uploaded by Erika C.
Review for: Warm Honey
Worst foundation I’ve ever used claims to be full coverage but it’s not,and if you have sensitive skin it will irritate your skin please stay away from this foundation.Not to mention the smell is terrible save your money.
Mo A.
Burt's Bees Goodness Glows Full Coverage Liquid Makeup uploaded by Mo A.
Review for: Classic Ivory
This foundation is awful!! Not only did it make my mom break out, but it left her face looking ashy! She bought it with the hope that it would work good for the price but it wasn’t effective at all. She also had a bit of irritation on her face. Do not buy this if you have sensitive skin.
Laury T.
Axton, VA
Review for: Ivory
I am really surprised more people aren't raving about this foundation, or this brand in general. This foundation gives me such a natural look and it fits my pale skin really well. I have been using this foundation for about a month or two now. My only issues with it is that it does give you a dewy look, especially if you already have oily skin (such as myself) but its nothing a little setting powder cant fix (like Kat Von D's oil control powder... check it out, it's a must!). The only other issue I have with it is that it seems to stay in place unless you touch it, since it does keep that dewy look throughout the day I kind of expected that.
Sonya W.
Greenville, MI
Burt's Bees Goodness Glows Full Coverage Liquid Makeup uploaded by Sonya W.
Review for: Porcelain
I was excited to try a more natural based foundation, but the smell alone is horrendous. I powered through anyway, and the application process was also terrible. It kind of sticks where you originally place it. With or with out primer it sinks into the pores regardless. Even with a setting powder my face turned oily and it sloughed off through out the day. I wanted to love this. It just isn't it, and can some one please tell me what the smell is?
ashley P.
Review for: Classic Ivory
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT PURSHASE. I barely bought burt's bee beauty and finally I bought it but first place I haven't heard about foundation that they made and provided at stores so I thought why I want try it out. my skin is natural beige. I really love it and don't make any greasy or oily. definitely it's natural and cruelty free. highly recommended and good quality. 💞 #skincaresecert #clearskin #cleanbeauty #beautyhaul #naturallook #natureskin #myfavorite #makeup #eco-warrior #crueltyfree #foundation #shoppingspree #shoppinghaul Burt's Bees Goodness Glows Full Coverage Liquid Makeup
Mary F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Review for: Almond Beige
I have sensitive skin and allergies including chemical sensitives. I’ve been looking for a more natural foundation to try and decided to give Burt’s Bees a shot. I like it, but I don’t love it. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all, which is great. It can feel a little heavy though. It can transfer easily as well so I try to use a setting spray. There are lots of color options and it does apply smoothly. There isn’t much scent to it either which I like. It’s reasonably priced.
Raina A.
Deerton, MI
Burt's Bees Goodness Glows Full Coverage Liquid Makeup uploaded by Raina A.
Review for: Classic Ivory
I am IN LOVE with this foundation! I use it currently and I’ve tried switching to more expensive brands and have ALWAYS gone back to this stuff! It makes me feel so confident about my skin! A little goes a LONG way! And it’s super buildable which I love! It leaves your skin looking dewy and even toned! I recommend using a setting powder if you’re trying to achieve a more matte finishBurt's Bees Goodness Glows Full Coverage Liquid Makeup

166 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Loren M.
milton
il y a un an
Hayley L. il y a 4 mois
yes i’ve had a trouble once i got it. i’ve been using the lighter foundation color and a really light concealer and it balances out.