6 varieties available
Burt's Bees Gloss Lip Crayon
Imagine The Mess-proof Application Of A Lip Crayon, The Color Of A Lip Gloss, And The Skin-loving Nourishment Of A Lip Balm, Now All In One Easy Swipe. 100% Natural Gloss Lip Crayons Harness The Moisturizing Power Of Jojoba Oil, Kendi Oil, And Shea Butter To Keep Lips Happy For A Full Eight Hours.
Benefits & Claims:
- Helps Keep Lips Hydrated And Smooth For 8 Hours
- 100% Natural
- Features Naturally Moisturizing Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, And Kendi Oil
- 6 Sheer, Glossy Shades
- Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum, Sls, Fragrance Or Flavors
Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, And Kendi Oil
How To Use:
Remove Cap, Twist Bottom Of The Barrel To Expose Product And Apply To Lips For Your Desired Level Of "Wow." Use The Rounded Tip To Outline Lips And Fill In The Rest By Layering On The Color. Then Pucker Up Because You Are Ready To Go.see more...
Top Questions See all 16 Q&A
Burt's Bees Gloss Lip Crayon
- "I love this brand Burt's Bees products my favorite, i recommend to try this product , i bought more kind of lip stick of burt's bees , i liked easy to use keep your lips shiny , healthy , smooth , natural , in a futur yes i am gonna bye it again , because simply it worth . " in 13 reviews
- "I'm usually not a fan of these chubby stick crayons, but I was pleasantly surprised by this one! This has great color payoff and is actually hydrating on my intensely dry lips. I have found myself reaching for this everyday since I've gotten it. I have santori sunrise and out back oasis. I love mixing the two shades together to get a lighter, peachy shade." in 12 reviews
me gusta que mantiene hidratados los labios, aunque no me gusta usarlo de día porque no aporta mucho color. Tiene ligeros brillos como escarcha que para el día no es lo más indicado.
This is my all time favourite right now! I love that it's all natural! The crayon makes it easy to apply even without a mirror. It's so smooth going on and moisturizers my lips. I love the colour I got Bordeaux Vines. I can put on a thinner layer for a lighter shade, or a thicker application for a darker look. I can't wait to try some other colours. I would definitely recommend.
I don't really like this product, but it is different for everyone. It is easy to apply and use although it can get thick and sticky throughout the day. It is set at an alright price. I have only used it once and I don't think i will be using it again. i would not recommend it to someone who doesn't like carrots or the smell of them. (it smells like off carrots by the way)
Nice consistency. Feels creamy and hydrating on the lips. The colour pay of is pretty nice. I recommand this, if you're looking for a balm that looks like a lipstick.
I really love this lip crayon for days when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup, but still want some color. It moisturizes and gives color to my face :) The shade I use is Tahitian Sunset.
I have the colour pacific coast. It's an easy to wear flattering red. Feels great on the lips. Mild scent, which I appreciate.
A really nice tinted balm. Easy and fast for daily uses. Good price point and nice shades available.
It very moisturizing on the lips. Its great for the beach to prevent chapped lips. Tho it does smudge and its not long lasting but the moisture stays all day.
Q & A
Do these have a tint or are they sheer?
Does the hint of color stay put on your lips or come off easily on cups for example?
Are these good pigment?
Do these contain any spf ? I'd love to use them for the summer!
Qué tal está su colory pigmentación?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos