BY BURT'S BEES

Imagine The Mess-proof Application Of A Lip Crayon, The Color Of A Lip Gloss, And The Skin-loving Nourishment Of A Lip Balm, Now All In One Easy Swipe. 100% Natural Gloss Lip Crayons Harness The Moisturizing Power Of Jojoba Oil, Kendi Oil, And Shea Butter To Keep Lips Happy For A Full Eight Hours.

Benefits & Claims:

• Helps Keep Lips Hydrated And Smooth For 8 Hours
  • 100% Natural
  • Features Naturally Moisturizing Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, And Kendi Oil
  • 6 Sheer, Glossy Shades
  • Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum, Sls, Fragrance Or Flavors

Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, And Kendi Oil

How To Use:

Remove Cap, Twist Bottom Of The Barrel To Expose Product And Apply To Lips For Your Desired Level Of "Wow." Use The Rounded Tip To Outline Lips And Fill In The Rest By Layering On The Color. Then Pucker Up Because You Are Ready To Go.

• Are these good pigment?1 Answers
  • Does the hint of color stay put on your lips or come off ...2 Answers
  • Do these have a tint or are they sheer? 3 Answers
Burt's Bees Gloss Lip Crayon
  • "I love this brand Burt's Bees products my favorite, i recommend to try this product , i bought more kind of lip stick of burt's bees , i liked easy to use keep your lips shiny , healthy , smooth , natural , in a futur yes i am gonna bye it again , because simply it worth . " in 13 reviews
  • "I'm usually not a fan of these chubby stick crayons, but I was pleasantly surprised by this one! This has great color payoff and is actually hydrating on my intensely dry lips. I have found myself reaching for this everyday since I've gotten it. I have santori sunrise and out back oasis. I love mixing the two shades together to get a lighter, peachy shade." in 12 reviews
Melissa A.
Windsor, ON
Review for: Pacific Coast more...
Burt's Bees Gloss Lip Crayon in the shade Pacific Coast is just gorgeous. I love how easily and smooth this glides on my lips. It doesn't feel patchy at all or overly glossy either.  I also can appreciate how moisturizing it feels with the shea butter. The twist applicator at the bottom is great too so you can get the most out of the product without wasting any.

There is some transfer with this particular lip crayon, so I had some lipstick marks on my tea cup after drinking, but that didn't really bother me too much.

Definitely would buy again and recommend others to try out! There are so many shades, but this one is currently my favourite.
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, ON
Burt's Bees Gloss Lip Crayon is an easy to apply lip product. It's key feature is that it is 100% natural, and as a bonus the packaging is 100% recyclable. It glides on smoothly and my lips felt soft and hydrated. You can feel the oils and shea butter ingredients. It's a feel good lip crayon which doesn't need to be sharpened.

I tried "Outback Oasis" which is a true nude colour. It gave a medium coverage and matched my natural lip colour quite well. It doesn't give a super glossy look. This is a great addition to anyone's lip product collection.

Please Note: I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Diana R.
North York, ON
Review for: Tahitian Sunset more...
The colour of the crayon versus application is completely different and certainly not what you’d expect of the name.  In my opinion, the actual colour is more like fuschia.  This is a very lovely colour, but unfortunately not one that looks good on me.
I love how easy it was to apply, not unlike a lipstick I thought.  The gloss is nice and not as “slippery” as their balms.  The colour doesn’t set well and disappears as soon as you drink or eat.  Great product with a few flaws.
Sabrina T.
Gatineau, QC
Jessica B.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
You can't really go wrong with any Burt's Bees product, and this is no different! Feels moisturising on the lips and stays on for hours, also good colour pay off without being too bold! Such a good product for the price, would definitely purchase again.
Martha O.
Love this! I team it with the Burt's Bees lip glosses. I have a nude-mauve colour and also a berry shade. They're moisturising and highly pigmented - although reapplying is necessary. I get mine at T K Maxx and would deffo repurchase.
Stephanie H.
Mississauga, ON
These are so comfortable, even more than I was expecting, and I figured for a Burt's Bees product they would feel pretty good on the lips. They are fairly pigmented for a gloss and it stays put for much longer than you'd expect. I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, ON
I ordered the "Rachel Loves" Spring limited
edition box from TopBox, which included one of these lip crayons. I just
love it, its in-between a lip gloss, lip balm and lip stick. I ordered
"Pink Lagoon", the picture doesn't do it justice, its beautifully rich
and shimmery.

It applies easily over my lips, it contains jojoba Oil, Kendi Oil, and
Shea Butter and with these top 3 ingredients my lips are instantly
hydrated and silky to the touch. The color stayed on for a little over
two hours, and that was while I was drinking a coffee, and there was a
bit of transfer, which isn't bad, but my lips looked fantastic even when
the color was off, I don't want to apply a lip sealant over top
because I want my lips to have the full benefit of these oils.

I highly recommend these crayons, I am going to be purchasing a couple more!!
Natalie R.
I love this lip gloss stick. It fits it my purse nicely. It's lasts a long time and it's the perfect quick fit when you want that little color and shine for unexpected pictures.
Amie S.
Winnipeg , MB
This product surprised me! I really enjoy it! It definitely doesn't have the same lasting power as other lipsticks but the colour is beautiful and the formula is hydrating.
Nesh H.
Detroit, MI
Do these have a tint or are they sheer?
Charlotte S.
Does the hint of color stay put on your lips or come off easily on cups for example?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Are these good pigment?
Katherine R.
North Miami Beach, FL
Do these contain any spf ? I'd love to use them for the summer!
Stephannie C.
Qué tal está su colory pigmentación?