BY BURT'S BEES

Imagine The Mess-proof Application Of A Lip Crayon, The Color Of A Lip Gloss, And The Skin-loving Nourishment Of A Lip Balm, Now All In One Easy Swipe. 100% Natural Gloss Lip Crayons Harness The Moisturizing Power Of Jojoba Oil, Kendi Oil, And Shea Butter To Keep Lips Happy For A Full Eight Hours.

Benefits & Claims:

• Helps Keep Lips Hydrated And Smooth For 8 Hours
  • 100% Natural
  • Features Naturally Moisturizing Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, And Kendi Oil
  • 6 Sheer, Glossy Shades
  • Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum, Sls, Fragrance Or Flavors

Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, And Kendi Oil

How To Use:

Remove Cap, Twist Bottom Of The Barrel To Expose Product And Apply To Lips For Your Desired Level Of "Wow." Use The Rounded Tip To Outline Lips And Fill In The Rest By Layering On The Color. Then Pucker Up Because You Are Ready To Go.

• Are these good pigment?1 Answers
  • Does the hint of color stay put on your lips or come off ...2 Answers
  • Do these have a tint or are they sheer? 3 Answers
Burt's Bees Gloss Lip Crayon
  • "I love this brand Burt's Bees products my favorite, i recommend to try this product , i bought more kind of lip stick of burt's bees , i liked easy to use keep your lips shiny , healthy , smooth , natural , in a futur yes i am gonna bye it again , because simply it worth . " in 13 reviews
  • "I'm usually not a fan of these chubby stick crayons, but I was pleasantly surprised by this one! This has great color payoff and is actually hydrating on my intensely dry lips. I have found myself reaching for this everyday since I've gotten it. I have santori sunrise and out back oasis. I love mixing the two shades together to get a lighter, peachy shade." in 12 reviews
Libby R.
This product is impressive! I love the texture and pigment. The chunky pencil makes applying easy and smooth and looks great paired with a lip tint or gloss!
Iris T.
Daly City, CA
Sits on top of the lips instead of sinking in. I loved the color I got, forgot which name at the moment, but I just wish the formula would sink in as well.
Amber C.
I loved the color and how soft my lips felt while wearing it and even after it wore off.  I liked that it was like a wash of color on the lips
Marcia S.
Racine
Nice color and definition. Able to skip liner. The formula is ok but I have taken to adding a tinted balm over the top for moisture.
Kelly K.
Huntly, VA
Great lip crayon. I'm really picky about the taste of lip products, and this one is great. For drug store pricing, you can't beat it!
J🖤 K.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Outback Oasis more...
I love this color! It’s great for every skin tone and has a creamy, smooth feeling. It’s easy to use and apply without it bleeding.
Michaela G.
Arnold
I really like this product because it gives really good color and goes on smooth. It is also natural so it is a win win all around.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Got in topbox great pigment and very moisturizing. Smooth lasts a good time. Can be light in color and can also be layered too.
Nur A.
Chicago
Review for: Bordeaux Vines more...
I loved the selection that this company has. The color selection of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!
beatriz c.
Este color es uno de mis favoritos sirve para usarlo en cualquier ocasión y momento del día, me encanta y lo uso muchísimo
Nesh H.
Do these have a tint or are they sheer?
Charlotte S.
Does the hint of color stay put on your lips or come off easily on cups for example?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Are these good pigment?
Katherine R.
North Miami Beach, FL
Do these contain any spf ? I'd love to use them for the summer!
Stephannie C.
Qué tal está su colory pigmentación?