BY BURT'S BEES

Imagine The Mess-proof Application Of A Lip Crayon, The Color Of A Lip Gloss, And The Skin-loving Nourishment Of A Lip Balm, Now All In One Easy Swipe. 100% Natural Gloss Lip Crayons Harness The Moisturizing Power Of Jojoba Oil, Kendi Oil, And Shea Butter To Keep Lips Happy For A Full Eight Hours.

Benefits & Claims:

• Helps Keep Lips Hydrated And Smooth For 8 Hours
  • 100% Natural
  • Features Naturally Moisturizing Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, And Kendi Oil
  • 6 Sheer, Glossy Shades
  • Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum, Sls, Fragrance Or Flavors

Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, And Kendi Oil

How To Use:

Remove Cap, Twist Bottom Of The Barrel To Expose Product And Apply To Lips For Your Desired Level Of "Wow." Use The Rounded Tip To Outline Lips And Fill In The Rest By Layering On The Color. Then Pucker Up Because You Are Ready To Go.

• Are these good pigment?1 Answers
  • Does the hint of color stay put on your lips or come off ...2 Answers
  • Do these have a tint or are they sheer? 3 Answers
Burt's Bees Gloss Lip Crayon
  • "I love this brand Burt's Bees products my favorite, i recommend to try this product , i bought more kind of lip stick of burt's bees , i liked easy to use keep your lips shiny , healthy , smooth , natural , in a futur yes i am gonna bye it again , because simply it worth . " in 13 reviews
  • "I'm usually not a fan of these chubby stick crayons, but I was pleasantly surprised by this one! This has great color payoff and is actually hydrating on my intensely dry lips. I have found myself reaching for this everyday since I've gotten it. I have santori sunrise and out back oasis. I love mixing the two shades together to get a lighter, peachy shade." in 12 reviews
Kate B.
Frankfort, IL
Livvy F.
Like any lip crayon, the control for the user is there. This is a more natural, earthy option while being affordable. The colors aren't patchy at all. These are also a nice option for teens just starting in makeup, without the full vibrancy of lipstick.
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Love that Burt's Bees has made this product! So creamy and keeps my lips fresh. The color is amazing too and can be worn all day all. A little pricy but I love the brand. Would recommend to anyone who likes subtle lip colors.
Sandra A.
I love this product but the only thing I don't like is they slip and slide all over the place. I've tried the gloss and the matte ones and had the same issue. Other than that it applies beautifully, they are moisturizing, they are glossy and makes my lips look good. This is a good lip product if you're going out for the night but not eat.
Ashley C.
Burt's Bees is wonderful Chapstick and even better lipstick. Every application moisturizes but it doesn't have that sting of the original Burt's bees Chapstick. The color stay isn't 24 hour so bring it with you when you leave to reapply throughout the night. This is my go to lipstick for on the run.
Adalena A.
Pensacola, FL
I absolutely love this Burts bees lip. Crayon I love the color and they're not too pricey they actually last for not that long but there still very pretty I brought mine at Costco I would definitely buy again

Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Great product! Doesn't feel greasy or sticky, lines nicely and has great packaging. Value is great for the size of the crayon, it is fairly long lasting and love the colors. Highly recommend this :)
Jasmine M.
Richmond Hill, NY
if you're not looking for a really expensive look color tearing the winter this is your go to I suggest don't use Matt lip colors on your lips in the winter because your lips tend to get more drier than they already to get dry but this Billy keeps you hydrated and colored
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Absolutely love this new burts bees product! It applies so smoothly and the color lasts for hours! I would highly recommend this product
It's so hard for me to find an pretty lip stick and I got this and oh my gosh it is quite amazing it's so smooth on the lit and really is just a beutiful color
Nesh H.
Do these have a tint or are they sheer?
Charlotte S.
Does the hint of color stay put on your lips or come off easily on cups for example?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Are these good pigment?
Katherine R.
North Miami Beach, FL
Do these contain any spf ? I'd love to use them for the summer!
Stephannie C.
Qué tal está su colory pigmentación?