BY BURT'S BEES

Imagine The Mess-proof Application Of A Lip Crayon, The Color Of A Lip Gloss, And The Skin-loving Nourishment Of A Lip Balm, Now All In One Easy Swipe. 100% Natural Gloss Lip Crayons Harness The Moisturizing Power Of Jojoba Oil, Kendi Oil, And Shea Butter To Keep Lips Happy For A Full Eight Hours.

Benefits & Claims:

• Helps Keep Lips Hydrated And Smooth For 8 Hours
  • 100% Natural
  • Features Naturally Moisturizing Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, And Kendi Oil
  • 6 Sheer, Glossy Shades
  • Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum, Sls, Fragrance Or Flavors

Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, And Kendi Oil

How To Use:

Remove Cap, Twist Bottom Of The Barrel To Expose Product And Apply To Lips For Your Desired Level Of "Wow." Use The Rounded Tip To Outline Lips And Fill In The Rest By Layering On The Color. Then Pucker Up Because You Are Ready To Go.

• Are these good pigment?1 Answers
  • Does the hint of color stay put on your lips or come off ...2 Answers
  • Do these have a tint or are they sheer? 3 Answers
Burt's Bees Gloss Lip Crayon
  • "I love this brand Burt's Bees products my favorite, i recommend to try this product , i bought more kind of lip stick of burt's bees , i liked easy to use keep your lips shiny , healthy , smooth , natural , in a futur yes i am gonna bye it again , because simply it worth . " in 13 reviews
  • "I'm usually not a fan of these chubby stick crayons, but I was pleasantly surprised by this one! This has great color payoff and is actually hydrating on my intensely dry lips. I have found myself reaching for this everyday since I've gotten it. I have santori sunrise and out back oasis. I love mixing the two shades together to get a lighter, peachy shade." in 12 reviews
• { J E S S I C A } • {.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this product! Very soothing with a great subtle color not to bright just a matte purple tint. Very pleased with this product, can purchase at Walmart or local drug store. Would recommend if your looking for a little color with great soothing benefits for dry lips.
Marilyn D R.
Middle Vlg, NY
Santorini Sunrise is my go to Burt’s beed gloss lip crayon. Not only is it soft and easy to apply but it really hydrates your lips. Some glosses tend to try up very quickly I have not had that issue at all with the gloss lip crayons! I have it always in my purse.
Addie B.
I think this product is okay. The colors are beautiful and I love wearing them. But, the formula is so creamy that it gets EVERYWHERE. If there is wind when you plan on wearing this gloss, don't. They are pigmented so the color gets all over your face and teeth.
Ashley M.
Midland, MI
This is hands down one of the best natural everyday mauve lip sticks. Every person I recommend it to at ulta has thanked me. It not only lasts for hours but it also hydrates your lips and look very pretty on almost every skin tone!
Anna R.
Raleigh, NC
Good coverage for color, and the product is moisturizing, but it's honestly much more glossy than even I anticipated. I picked up the bright pink Pacific coast shade thinking it would be more sheer tint than full on pigment. It's a beautiful color, but just not the consistency I was expecting.
Jada R.
This product I was a shocker I didn't think it wasn't gonna be good and it was great! It's kind of pricey but not bad it's worth the extra couple bucks , Id def tell people to try it for sure I bought it for experience and it was great!
Jennifer W.
I have both Santorini Sunrise and Pacific coast. I bought them at Walgreens for $2 each. I couldn't pass it up and glad I didn't because I love the colors and how smooth they are.
Irma E.
Laredo, TX
I use these and they're so helpful when your lips are chapped and the natural look it gives you is fabulous. I usually have dry lips and always keep one in my makeup bag.
Presley C.
Lenoir City, TN
One of the best lip crayons out there!!! Burts Bees is one of my go to brands when it comes to moisturizers. Keeps my lips hydrated all day while at work. Always in my makeup bag.
Destiny F.
ky, ['', '', '']
Okay guys this is absolutely awesome. You get a nice thick color that last long and adds moister. Plus its 100% natural! Im not sure it gets to much better than this.
Nesh H.
Detroit, MI
Do these have a tint or are they sheer?
Charlotte S.
Does the hint of color stay put on your lips or come off easily on cups for example?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Are these good pigment?
Katherine R.
North Miami Beach, FL
Do these contain any spf ? I'd love to use them for the summer!
Stephannie C.
Qué tal está su colory pigmentación?