BY BURT'S BEES

Imagine The Mess-proof Application Of A Lip Crayon, The Color Of A Lip Gloss, And The Skin-loving Nourishment Of A Lip Balm, Now All In One Easy Swipe. 100% Natural Gloss Lip Crayons Harness The Moisturizing Power Of Jojoba Oil, Kendi Oil, And Shea Butter To Keep Lips Happy For A Full Eight Hours.

Benefits & Claims:

• Helps Keep Lips Hydrated And Smooth For 8 Hours
  • 100% Natural
  • Features Naturally Moisturizing Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, And Kendi Oil
  • 6 Sheer, Glossy Shades
  • Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum, Sls, Fragrance Or Flavors

Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, And Kendi Oil

How To Use:

Remove Cap, Twist Bottom Of The Barrel To Expose Product And Apply To Lips For Your Desired Level Of "Wow." Use The Rounded Tip To Outline Lips And Fill In The Rest By Layering On The Color. Then Pucker Up Because You Are Ready To Go.

• Are these good pigment?1 Answers
  • Does the hint of color stay put on your lips or come off ...2 Answers
  • Do these have a tint or are they sheer? 3 Answers
Burt's Bees Gloss Lip Crayon
  • "I love this brand Burt's Bees products my favorite, i recommend to try this product , i bought more kind of lip stick of burt's bees , i liked easy to use keep your lips shiny , healthy , smooth , natural , in a futur yes i am gonna bye it again , because simply it worth . " in 13 reviews
  • "I'm usually not a fan of these chubby stick crayons, but I was pleasantly surprised by this one! This has great color payoff and is actually hydrating on my intensely dry lips. I have found myself reaching for this everyday since I've gotten it. I have santori sunrise and out back oasis. I love mixing the two shades together to get a lighter, peachy shade." in 12 reviews
Leslie T.
I bought color #432 and I love how rich it looks. It goes on very smoothly (like butter) and doesn't dry out my lips. It also blends beautifully with other lipsticks.
Hannah B.
Westminster
Review for: Pacific Coast more...
This is a beautiful color, much more wearable for every day than it appears in the package, and I love the convenience of the crayon style. It doesn’t have the most pleasant smell or taste, though, and wear time is very short. Drinking water and coffee will easily take it off, forget eating. I’m thankful however that as it wears off it doesn’t get messy or patchy.
Ashley S.
Hillsboro, IN
I love the dark red color I have in this lip crayon it's goes on so easily and looks so beautiful on. Burt bees products are a little more expensive then others but the quality is very high. I have actually bought these lip crayons for gifts and everyone of my girl friends loved theirs and bought them in different colors.
Amber F.
Review for: Tahitian Sunset more...
I’ll start by saying I don’t like glosses very much. That said I love Burt Bees and I haven’t been disappointed in any item I’ve used from this brand. I saw these and had to give it a try. I love this, so much that I had to go get more the next day. It’s not really glossy it’s more like a really moisturizing lippie. Try it if you haven’t yet.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
There is less pigment compared to the matte lip crayons, but they still have color payoff, and they do moisturize. The color is lovely as well, and it would be nice if they were able to expand both lines of the matte and gloss crayons. I would recommend this to others.
Megan M.
Burt's Bees for Beautiful, Soft Lips!

As another polar vortex bears down on much of the country, I find myself driven to write about moisturizing products yet again. Burt's Bees "Beeswax Lip Balm" is a beautiful bargain, especially for about $3.00. Every ingredient works toward keeping your lips soft and pliable--from beeswax, the main ingredient, to coconut, sweet almond, and peppermint oils, lanolin, Vitamin E, rosemary leaf extract, and soybean and canola oils. This gentle tingling lets you know it's working; I don't feel a need to reapply often, and that's important to me.
ashanti M.
It's very moisturizing yet pigmented. I'm very impressed for such a decent pricing. It's not expensive at all whatsoever. I have tons of these and the scent is great. They apply very smooth and leave your lips amazingly healthy.
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
I love every bit of Burt's bees products! The quality is terrific, and they last a very long time! I purchased my lip crayon at my local Walmart and I enjoyed it! I would recommend all Burt's bees products to others! They are organic, and well worth the extra dollar!
Christine V.
This is to review the Bordeaux Vines color. This gloss reminds me more of a lip stick. I really like it. it is a great color and lasts for at least two hours. The price is very reasonable and the best part is that it is 100% natural. I am normally not a big fan of crayons, but this is an exception.
Samantha M.
As far as lip crayons go, this ones pretty good. Gives a slightly sheer, but still pigmented shade on the lips. It is also slightly moisturized which is nice. The shade I have is Outback Oasis. Would recommend for a subtle daily wear.
Nesh H.
Detroit, MI
Do these have a tint or are they sheer?
Charlotte S.
Does the hint of color stay put on your lips or come off easily on cups for example?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Are these good pigment?
Katherine R.
North Miami Beach, FL
Do these contain any spf ? I'd love to use them for the summer!
Stephannie C.
Qué tal está su colory pigmentación?