BY BURT'S BEES

with Natural Alpha-Hydroxy Acids Our Garden Tomato Toner removes residues of facial soaps, cleansers, and dead skin cells, while restoring natural pH balance to the skin.  The tonic benefits of tomato, cucumber and parsley extracts deep clean and tighten pores, leaving skin smoother, firmer, and more finely textured. Especially beneficial for oily and troubled skin types. Not tested on animals see more...

• I have been looking for a good affordable lotion, cream, or some ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used Kiehl's toners? How does this ton... Be the first to answer!
  • Is the smell strong and does it linger? Is it noticeable by other...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner for Oily and Troubled Skin
  • "I spent years looking for something to help with my oily skin and this product finally did the job." in 3 reviews
  • "It's amazing for oily skin it works wonders and it leaves your skin feeling amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this toner because it does not make me break out and works great with oily skin." in 1 review
Samantha L.
Mc Leansville, NC
My skin tends to lean towards the oily side, and I've really noticed a difference in the way my skin feels. It's super smooth. I purchased this product at Harris Teeter, and the only thing I could say is that it's perfect!
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
I've only been using this product for a couple of weeks but I can already tell a difference in my skin. My face has never looked so evenly toned before, and it helps a lot with my acne scars. This product smells great and you feel really refreshed after you use it. My only complaint is that it comes in a glass bottle, which scares me because I don't want to break it if I take it traveling!
Terri T.
Frederick, MD
Great value! Available at most chain druggists and retailers. Got mine at the drug store CVS Pharmacy. Must have for combo skin!

#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I really love this product! Especially for the hot summer months when the humidity is awful. This product really gets all the grimy stuff out of your pores. It smells like a fresh tomato too! Which i really, really like. I give it 4 stars because alcohol denatured is one of the first ingredients listed, which kinda scares me tbh. I'm honestly worried in the long run this may be harmful to the skin, however i have extremely oily acne prone skin and some toners without alcohol really can't even cut through my own facial oils, let alone leftover makeup and other pollutants that made their way onto my face. So i use this sparingly, alternating between a less harsh micellular water to lessen the chance of premature aging.
Jackie L.
Milwaukee
I ordered this product off Amazon about a week or so ago, and I must say I'm in love with it! I love the fact it comes in a glass bottle and the smell is amazing. It smells just like a tomato vine, with maybe a hint of citrus.

It also works well. It removes excess dirt and grime from my skin and leaves it feeling cool and refreshed. I also noticed that my T-Zone is starting to get less oily and my pores are starting to look smaller.
Lily R.
This product helped my get rid of dirt and oil and balance out my skin. I was impressed with the smell of it, and it made my skin feel nice. I'm not entirely sure if it actually helped my skin out, so I wouldn't buy it again. The bottle was also abnormally hard to open.
Rachael L.
New York
This toner is definitely strong and performs a lot like astringent. It was SO helpful with potential pimples and existing ones alike. It does sting a little, but does a great deep cleanse even after your cleanse with a foam. I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin types, but for everyone else, give it a go!
Taylor T.
Decatur, GA
If you look like a tomato, consider putting tomato on your face! This stuff is a breath of fresh air for your face. It doesn't have a tomato-y smell - more herbal, and in the most wonderful way. I wouldn't say this eliminates all oils, but it does make your skin soft, and more manageable. Follow this up with some spf for the day and you're golden!
Sanosuke D.
Mason, WV
This has been just about my favorite toner for the last few months. I'm so glad I gave it a shot. Helps my skin stay nice and clear as well as smooth. Doesn't dry my skin one bit. Also has a super refreshing fragrance!
Katherine M.
Oxford, MS
I LOVE this stuff. It definitely makes my skin less oily when I use it. It does burn a little bit because of the alcohol, but it's not terribly unpleasant. I'll definitely be getting more when I run out. It smells really nice too! 10/10 would recommend.
Velia V.
Is the smell strong and does it linger? Is it noticeable by other people?
Viktoriya E.
New Castle, CO
Does it help with oily skin?
Mayra R.
Does this smell like a garden salad? I mean it has tomato,cucumber and parsley extracts!
Amelia Z.
Kenosha, WI
I have been looking for a good affordable lotion, cream, or some type of product to use on my oily face. I have the most trouble with my forehead becoming very Oily thru out the day. Would this product by any chance help me in anyway?
Megan  S.
Hampstead, MD
Does anyone know where I can get this other than Amazon? Walmart used to carry it, but now I can't find it in stores!