BY BURT'S BEES

Infused With A Blend Of Tomato, Cucumber And Parsley Extracts, This Natural Facial Toner Removes Lingering Traces Of Cleanser And Any Trapped Dirt, Oil And Make-up And Helps To Tighten Pores. Formulated With A Fruit Acid Complex Featuring Sugar Cane, Sugar Maple, And Bilberry Extracts Rich In Alpha Hydroxy Acids, It Also Supports The Natural Exfoliation Of Dead Skin Cells. The Result Is Fresh, Beautiful Skin. Naturally. Also Use Our Garden Tomato Toner Prior To Applying Your Favorite Burt's Bees Face Lotion, As It Helps To Prepare Your Skin To Maximize The Benefits Of Your Moisturizer.

• Removes Dirt, Oil And Make-up And Tightens Pores With Tomato, Cucumber And Parsley Extracts
  • Fruit Acid Complex Supports Natural Exfoliation Of Dead Skin Cells
  • Helps To Prepare Your Skin To Maximize The Benefits Of Your Moisturizer

Ingredient:

The Tomato Is Literally Bursting With Good Stuff. Purifying And Naturally Acidic, Tomato Extract Helps Balance The Ph Of Your Skin. Tomatoes Are Also An Amazing Source Of Carotenoids Like Lycopene, Beta-carotene, And Vitamin E.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extractsaccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Fragrance

How To Use:

Moisten A Cotton Pad With Toner And Apply To Face And Neck After Cleansing. Use Upward Movements, Avoiding The Eye Area.

Buy on Amazon
  • "THIS IS THE BEST TONER!!!! the more often you use the oilier your skin becomes but very refreshing, and removes the extra dirt or makeup IMMEDIATELY after a shower. super amazing. (not for sensitive skin)" in 7 reviews
  • "I have extremely oily skin and this toners leaves my face feeling clean and oil free without it feeling dry." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't work very well on making moderate acne go away but it does help cut down on the oil on your face and keeps it clean." in 1 review
  • "My local grocery store used to carry it and now I have a hard time finding it so when I do I stock up because I like it that much." in 1 review
  • "I used this for such a long time and have forgotten about it!" in 1 review
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this toner! It gets the icky leftovers of makeup and dirt that my cleanser missed. Moisturizer is a must after using it though, but I love the ingredients of this toner as compared to others with harsher chemicals. I have combination skin and have had no breakout issues at all. I will continue to purchase most definitely. It’s about $15 at Harris Teeter, but should last you awhile. Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Skin Toner.❤️
estelle c.
Cartersville , GA
Omg! This toner is amazing, first off it smells great just like a tomato vine very fresh and it really makes a difference as far as skin texture And softness and makes my face feel nice and tight. It does a great job at getting all the yucky off my face my cotton swab always has something on there making sure to really clean nice and deep! Super cute Bottle too, not gonna lie that’s what drew my attention.
Christina C.
south bend
I searched for MONTHS looking for this after I read about it on BuzzFeed. Had to have it. Finally found it at Fresh Thyme and haven’t been disappointed! It smells ‘green’ in a good way, and has a slight tingle. Again, in a good way. My skin tube is much more even, less red and people have been complimenting my skin more than usual. 10/10 must have Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Skin Toner
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
I’ve only been using this product for a few weeks but so far I really like it! It actually has a tomato scent but it’s refreshing. I enjoy seeing all the dirt it picks up off my face after washing it with cleanser. It’s gentle on the skin, and has made my skin brighter. I don’t really have any complaints, except I’m not sure if I like the glass bottle, I’m afraid it will break it I drop it.
Megan G.
Oh my gosh, I love this toner so much. I LOVE the smell of it! It's so fresh and good smelling and it feels amazing on the skin. It really helped clear up my acne too. It was amazing. The store I used to buy it at stopped carrying stuff like this and I switched to a different toner, but I loved this so much.
Taylor P.
Yorktown , VA
At first I loved this product. I would use it daily after washing my face and it would take care of all the dark that my cleanser did not get. I wasn’t crazy about the smell, but it seemed to make my skin appear brighter. After about a week of using this product I had severe breakouts and extremely dry skin. I thought Burt’s bees would be a good product for me since it is all natural and I have very sensitive skin, but all it did was irritate my skin. Would not recommend to those with sensitive skin
Aimee H.
Frankfort, KY
What did I do in life before I found Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Skin Toner?! This stuff is the actual *bees knees* (see what I did there!)
All natural and the tomato extract is so good for inflamed skin and treating acne! I may have found my ride or die toner.
Samantha L.
Mc Leansville, NC
My skin tends to lean towards the oily side, and I've really noticed a difference in the way my skin feels. It's super smooth. I purchased this product at Harris Teeter, and the only thing I could say is that it's perfect!
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
I've only been using this product for a couple of weeks but I can already tell a difference in my skin. My face has never looked so evenly toned before, and it helps a lot with my acne scars. This product smells great and you feel really refreshed after you use it. My only complaint is that it comes in a glass bottle, which scares me because I don't want to break it if I take it traveling!
Maya R.
Ithaca, NY
I don’t have sensitive skin, but I am dry and naturally quite pink. This was the first toner I tried and it made my skin a bit drier and a bit redder. I gave it to a friend and she loves it, which is why I’m making the review 3 Stars. It’s affordable and all natural, which I’m all about. I’d stay away if you’re super dry like I am in the winter, otherwise check it out.
Mary A.
I have heard wonderful things about Burt's Bees products and was just curios -(since I don't see these products everywhere I shop)- where are they sold?
Monica V.
Seattle, WA
I randomly saw this item as I was walking down an aisle at Bartells. The packaging is what caught my eye. I love it! It looks like it'll sit pretty on my counter but is that all its gonna be good for? Burt's Bees is a trusted brand in my eyes but I've never tried a toner from them. Thoughts?
Viktoriya E.
New Castle, CO
Does it help with oily skin?
Ema I.
How soon after using this product do you notice a difference?
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, CA
Is this good for everyday use? Non drying? Also does it leave behind a scent?