BY BURT'S BEES

24-Hour Moisturization 99% Natural Enriched with Aloe and Buttermilk, this body lotion is formulated with known soothing extracts, Chamomile, Calendula, St. John s Wort, Rosemary and Linden Flower.  Our Fragrance Free Lotion does not contain any added fragrances that can potentially cause irritation and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy, naturally. Clinically proven to moisturize up to 24 hours Safe for sensitive skin Hypoallergenic Dermatologist-Tested Absorbs quickly Non-greasy formula Natural Personal Care Products for the Greater Good.™ Never any Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, or Petrochemicals.  No animal testing ; see more...

Ashley C.
Weston
Fragrance free is a lie. But this lotion is the bomb still. I love that it’s all natural and I love how bright and cheery all Burt’s bees packaging is. I personally believe that this is a good deal though it errs on the side of pricey. Definitely a fantastic lotion but would be better if it didn’t smell weird.
Haley K.
Florence, AL
I love burtsbees! I have never found a product that I did not like! It works so well and has all natural ingredients!! Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and it last all day long! Even better that it's organic. Would definitely buy this product again!
Megan F.
Reno
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burt's Bees lotion is awesome I have 4 bottles for just for back up haha. I love it so much I put it on my baby and it helps him sleep at night. I recommend you get some. It will change your life. Burt's Bees Essential Burt's Bees Kit, 1 set
Maggie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This to me was not a give because it didn't really dry that fast. But other than that my skin felt really silly smooth. The packaging was nice and it caught the eye. Yes I would advise you get this product.
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So smooth, makes my skin feel luxurious. It’s my preferred lotion but can be a bit expensive. Pretty much anything Burt’s bees makes is good quality and works well with my skin, so it’s a brand I trust.
Ursula F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this lotion - it's very thick - I like lathering a layer on & putting on Saran Wrap & just letting mine natural body heat work it's magic with the cream gold - intense, deep moisturizing - I highly suggest this all natural product - pricy but pleasing
Jil S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lotion for sensitive skin! It is an intense moisturizer with no scent and no skin reactions. The formula is a bit on the heavy side and wasn't ideal for me. Definitely more of a "before bed" kind of lotion than an "out the door" kind.
Sarah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love all of Burt's Bee products! The lotions are so smooth and leave your skin feeling super soft. Definitely worth the extra cost for this name brand- never leaves me disappointed in their products! Highly recommend!
Nilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worked for the first 2 applications but after a while it made me break out and have a rash, not sure what it could have been but it irritated my skin, I don't recommend this if you have sensitive skin
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this product but would probably not purchase again. When it comes to burts bees I usually stick with their lip balms, but decided to try this. Wasn't too disappointed but I've used better before.