BY BURT'S BEES

• Is this safe for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Does this lotion have shimmer/glitter In it?2 Answers
Heather R.
Gardner, KS
This lotion does not leave the slimy/greasy feeling after soaking in, as most other lotions I've used. I apply it right before bed every night, to keep my skin soft and non-calloused. Having it fragrance free allows my daughter to get close to me without being bothered by scents that are overwhelming to a baby.
Ashley P.
Rochester, NY
BEST solution for fragrance free body lotion. I used it after getting a brand new tattoo, recommended by a friend since everything else bothered my sensitive skin. I fell so much in love with it, I use it now EVERY day. It soothes my dry skin and also rubs in well even after a shower.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Burt Bees is one of those trusted brands that can do no wrong. This lotion is no exception. Great for those who are sensitive to fragrances. A little goes a long way so don't squeeze too much out, or you'll be rubbing it into your skin forever.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
Burt's Bees makes amazing lotion! This is a great product year round, regardless if your skin is seeking intense moisture or just enough to stay wrinkle free as long as possible. Worth the purchase!
Agnus H.
I love Burt's Bees products, especially the lip gloss/chap sticks. The lotion was creamy with a nice light scent. My only complaint is the price. BB's products are costly and sometime hard to find in the store.
Audrey A.
Very moisturizing, goes on smooth and is easy to use! No smell so especially great for nights out or after shaving your legs as you can easily moisturize and still use your favorite perfume!
shelly h.
Elizabeth City, NC
I think the people that introduced Burt's bees absolutely knew what they were doing. This is the best product ever. Only have used chap stick and lotion both great products.
Taylor M.
Saltillo, MS
I can barely describe how much I love this lotion. It's great for those (like me) who are sensitive to a lot of fragrance. Will definitely be buying this again!
Darlene V.
Los Angeles, CA
My sister has sensitive skin and can only use this type of lotion. It's helped her very much and kept her from buying expensive lotions that didn't work.
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
I love Burt's bees and this lotion is no exception. i am more preferential to a scent, but this is still a great product and leaves my skin super soft.
Whitley B.
Haven't tried this but I love Burt's Bees! Is it any good?
Maria R.
Does this lotion have shimmer/glitter In it?
Samme N.
Cumming, GA
Is this safe for sensitive skin?