Burt's Bees For Dogs Soothing Hot Spot Spray uploaded by Madeleine R.Burt's Bees For Dogs Soothing Hot Spot Spray uploaded by Ashley K.Burt's Bees For Dogs Soothing Hot Spot Spray uploaded by Kayla P.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees For Dogs Soothing Hot Spot Spray. Safe, Effective And 97.0% Natural. Made With Apple Cider Vinegar To Soothe Hot Spots And Restore Ph Balance And Aloe Vera To Moisturize. There Are No Colorants, No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls.

• Burt's Bees For Dogs Soothing Hot Spot Spray.
  • Burt's Bees For Dogs Soothing Hot Spot Spray.
  • With Apple Cider Vinegar & Aloe Vera.
  • 97.0% Natural.
  • Burt, Burt's Bees Co-founder And Dog Lover.Safe.
  • Effective.
  • Natural: Since 1984, Burt's Bees Has Been Working In Harmony With Nature To Create Products That Work For Everyone.
  • Inspired By Burt, This Product Also Beings The Best To Your Pets.
  • Burt's Bees For Dogs Soothing Hot Spot Spray Is Made With Some Of Nature's Finest Ingredients For Your Peace Of Mind And A Happy Dog.
  • Tap Into Nature's Power With This Gentle Spray Made With Apple Cider Vinegar To Soothe Hot Spots And Restore Ph Balance And Aloe Vera To Moisturize.
  • Ph Balanced For Dogs.
  • No Colorants.
  • Cruelty Free.
  • 80% Post-consumer Content.
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls.
  • The Burt's Bees Trademark And Logo Are Trademarks Of The Burt's Bees Products Company And Are Used Under License By Fetch... For Pets!
  • All Rights Reserved.
  • For Questions, Please Call Fetch... For Pets!
  • Learn More At Www.Burtsbeespets.Com.
  • 2013.

Instructions:

Spray Directly On Sore Spots And Let Dry. Also Spray On Hot Spot Prone Places. Repeat One To Four Times Daily As Needed.

Tracy M.
Palm Harbor
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog gets hot spots from time to time. I did not know what brand to get so I ended up spending the extra money and picking up this product. It is great and will last me awhile since she it a chihuahua and it is a big bottle. Love the smell.
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our fur baby (Black Lab) has some serious allergy issues and flea bites drive her crazy. So I bought this stuff at Walmart to see if it would help her stop itching from having an allergic reaction to flea bites. Turns out it works well on any itch our dog has! Definitely recommend for anyone with dogs with sensitive skin.
Kristie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love Burt's Bees. It's a brand I have trusted for a long time. I love that this product does not smell bad like other anti itch sprays. I find that it works almost immediately and lasts all day.
Ashlee W.
My chocolate lab not only gets hot spots but she's also allergic to mosquitos severely (and we live in Maine, I know, go figure) so we tend to use a ton of this spray on the areas where she's raw and losing her fur and it helps her skin heal and helps to keep her away from it!
Ellie H.
My dog Maggie is constantly licking the Hotspot she has on her back. The licking and itching was driving me crazy. I found this randomly and figured I'd try it. And it has made I huge difference. The area has cleared up and now she's not so tempted to work in it! We're both happier
Amber B.
I use this on my dog all the time she has such bad itchy skin.  All I do is spray and she stops scratching for hour love this!!!!!
Natasha S.
Elkins
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I will probably be purchasing this for my dog because she has some sore spots on her back and maybe this would help her alot
Madeleine R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought this as the proper shampoo is great, but just needed something to provide a quick clean of my dogs paws and legs between washes, I guess I expected it to work a little better, as I've tried other brands in the past that have, for me this doesn't foam up enough when your rubbing it in, takes a little more work then I'd hoped for and you need to use quite a bit to get the job done.
Ashley K.
Seattle
My husband and I just adopted the love of our life Miss Browning Bear. Browning is a five year old yellow lab. After moving her to Calgary, Alberta, Canada from Seattle we noticed her two hotspots on her back elbows started to become irritated and cracked from the dry climate up here. After I cleaned her
Hotspots we picked up a bottle of Burt's Bees Soothing Hot Spot Spray and started using it on our Browning once a day. It is amazing!!!! Took Browning's hot spots from red, cracked and bleeding to a healed flesh tone that is starting to grow back some hair. We still use it on her about once every couple of days as needed. I would highly recommend this for any dog with sensitive skin who lives in a dry climate. I chose the Burt's Bees line since I use some of their skincare for my self and know the quality and affordability of their products. We gave it a try and Browning's new vet was so impressed with how healthy her hotspots look.