Burt's Bees for Dogs Calming Spray uploaded by Carrie C.

Burt's Bees for Dogs Calming Spray

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Burt's Bees(R) Calming Dog Spray Since 1984 Burt's Bees(R) has been working in harmony with nature to create products that work for both people and the planet. Now through Burt's Bees Natural Pet Care Products, bring natural solutions to your beloved pets as well. The Burt's Bees(R) Calming Dog Spray is a gentle spritzer made from calming Lavender and soothing Green Tea. This spray will not wash off topical flea and tick treatment when following treatment manufacturer's directions. Product Features: pH balanced for dogs No Colorants Cruelty Free Item Specifications: Size: 10oz Ingredients: Water, Coco Betaine, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Honey, Camelia sinensis (Green Tea) extract, Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. Warnings: In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children and pets to avoid possible consumption. Will not wash off topical flea & tick treatment when following treatment manufacturer's directions. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber E.
Plantation, FL
I love using this spray for my dog. It definitely seems to relax her a little bit if she is stressed out. I love the scent of it too, especially after I give her a bath. I would recommend this product if your dog does sometimes seem stressed or anxious.
Avery M.
Clarkston, MI
I purchased this spray just this past summer to try to use it on my dogs as firework season approached. I have two large dogs that get very scared and very shaky when fireworks are going off, and its horrible to see them with such bad anxiety. This spray worked pretty well in helping my dogs relax during the Fourth and since as people have continued to let off fireworks. It is not a bad price for what you get, and it feels great knowing that it helps lessen their anxiety to some extent.
Megan C.
Oregon, IL
I have Burt's Bees for Dogs Calming Spray, but I've only used it a few times. My dog really seems to not like it. I think part of it is the fact that it comes out of a spray bottle and may scare her. I use Burt's Bees shampoo for dogs and she has no problem with that.
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I picked this item up randomly at Whole Foods. Although it doesn't seem to be a miracle product for anxious dogs, it smells great and works a little bit.
Jessie D.
Lindside, WV
My dog has separation anxiety when I leave her alone. I am training her to be more independent and this is one key staple to that process!
Carrie C.
Spokane, WA
If your dog has anxiety issues, like mine. This products is amazing. Use it everyday and they will feel some much more relaxed!
natalie l.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Didn't really work for my dog. I bought it since he always barks for every little thing thought I would give it a try!
Victoria G.
Springfield, IL
My Petie had separation anxiety, not sure how well it actually works, but does smell good!
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Didn't really make my dog any calmer. Great in theory but it didn't work out for me
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Does this really work? I would think a spray would irritate a dog. What is the ingredient used for calming the dog?