BY BURT'S BEES #57 in Face Wipes

Experience our best face wipes for all skin types. Remove make-up, cleanse and tone in one easy step. Infused with vitamin-rich White Tea, calming Cucumber plus soothing Aloe, pamper yourself with our make-up remover wipes. Thanks to our handy natural facial cleansing towelettes you can give your skin the care it needs no matter where you are.

• Removes dirt, oil and make-up without rinsing.
  • Formulated with White Tea and Cucumber Extracts.
  • Dermatologist-tested and ophthalmologist-tested.
  • FSC Certified, natural fabric.

Over 1500 Years Old, White Tea Is An Amazing Thing. It Has Three Times More Polyphenols As Green Tea And Is Believed To Neutralize Free Radicals As Well As Help Minimize Damage From Environmental Pollutants.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance)**, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonatecaprylyl/Caprylpolyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool. *White Tea Extract **Natural Fragrance

Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Love love looove These!!!! My face feels clean and refreshed after using just one wipe! I love the brand because for the most part it’s all natural with good for your skin ingredients. They’re available at Walmart & most drugstores, I’ll buy these over and over!Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes With White Tea Extract
Anna P.
I am used to using micellular water to clean my face and now moving to these was awful. First of all the smell is not good and next they burned my eyes extremely bad. I couldn’t keep my eyes barely open for the rest of the night after taking my makeup off with these. I would not recommend taking makeup off with these, especially eye makeup.
Stephanie S.
Ontario, CA
Good product, especially for the price - Burts Bees never seems to disappoint. Does a well job or removing makeup and the packet stays closed keeping wipes from drying out. The wipes also keep my skin from feeling dry directly after application. The only downside, I do have somewhat sensitive skin, and the wipes do slightly sting my face when cleaning.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I received these Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes With White Tea Extract in a Target beauty box. I like the brand, Burt’s Bees so I had high hopes and they didn’t disappoint. These towelettes are so soft and thick, it makes cleaning your face easy. I also like that these are actual facial cleansing, not “make up removing” cloths. They get my face clean without it feeling terribly dry. The price point is good, comparable with other facial cloths. The only negative for me is the smell. They have white tea extract in them so that could be the reason, but it’s worth it. I really like these.
Meghan D.
These face wipes were absolute amazing. They left my face soft and smoothe, and very clean feeling. They were very effective with removing make up, especially around the eye area. There was no burning or redness and make up was taken off with minimal effort
Julia R.
My face got super duper dry and itchy after using these facial cleansing towelettes. These did not remove my make up completely. I don't know if this does remove make up. The cucumber one is a bit better with drying aspect. I think this should add more moisturize
Sam A.
This product made my skin feel dry and textured after using it. It did remove a lot of my makeup but it took a lot of time. The smell was really nice. The packaging was great for travelling. I think this product is great if you have light makeup on because it removes makeup slowly.
Armela T.
This is my go to makeup wipes, I always wash my face first with a cream wash and than wipe any remaining makeup with these wipes and they get the job done. The packaging is small so it’s great for traveling, smells really good and won’t irritate your skin.
Danielle V.
I really like these cleansing wipes. They are pretty gentle on my skin and actually do a pretty good job with removing my makeup, although I still wash a second time in the shower. I just prefer that no matter what wipes I use. I sometimes also use these before I apply my makeup to remove any excess oil or dirt I have on my skin
Ahidee R.
Humble, TX
 I have very sensitive skin and can't really use much of anything without breaking out, these little towel lats are one of the exceptions and I love them.  They are affordable and remove my make up pretty well. They don't irritate or cost me to break out which is a great bonus and I can find them literally at any local drugstore so that's always a plus, not having to go to a big shopping center  just to make your purchase
Christine L.
Belle River, Ontario
Where do you normally buy these?
Livia M.
Charlotte, NC
Is this good for removing eye makeup? Or it burns the eyes? I have very sensitive eyes.
Jennifer  B.
Elmwood Park, IL
I've been wanting to try these but I have sensitive skin. Are these wipes good on sensitive skin?
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Do these irritate your skin?
Gloria D.
Chico, Ca
I would like to know if it's worth the money and how we'll it works. I have super oily skin.