BY BURT'S BEES #37 in Face Wipes

Specially Crafted For Normal To Oily Skin, Our Invigorating Pink Grapefruit Towelettes Cleanse Away Pore-clogging Dirt, Oil, And Even Makeup, For Naturally Clean Skin With No Heavy Residue—and No Rinsing. Gentle Enough For Daily Use, Even On Acne-prone Skin.

• Removes Dirt, Oil And Make-up Without Rinsing
  • Cleanses And Tones In One Step
  • Formulated With Pink Grapefruit Extract
  • Fsc Certified Cloth

Ingredient:

Citrus Oil Is A Refreshing, Rejuvenating Natural Astringent That Cleans Deep Without Overdrying.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool *Natural Fragrance

• Does anyone had any problem using this product? 2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this brand of cleansing towele...11 Answers
  • R these good to take makeup off?1 Answers
Summer H.
Newcastle, WA
Meh, I tried this makeup wipe as it was bought for me as a gift. Sadly it is nothing like my original wipes I use. The packaging is cute and I adore having pink wipes. The smell is amazing and light. HOWEVER......the wipes don't seem to have enough remover to them, I think I used about 3 wipes at most to clean off a basic day of makeup. Even after that I had to hop in the shower to remove the remaining bits. These wipes just didn't seem to do the trick for me. I even bought another pack thinking it was a factory default, however with each packet I've notice the wipes once again were dry and didn't hold much product to them.
Leslie P.
I've been using this makeup remover wipes for more than 5 years now and I super love it. I carry it all the time. All my purse's has one, pack. Very good for removing make up and evem to just refresh your face. Not sticky and leaves your skin feeling fresh! Retails at $5.69Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Pink Grapefruit
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
AMAZING smell.  I love using these because they're so gentle on your skin.  It does take a few wipes for me to be able to remove all my makeup, and can be not great at getting eye make up off.  But, they don't leave any residue or make your face feel oily.  I have oily skin and I think that these have been great for my skin!
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
I have super oily and acne prone skin, and sometimes you need a pick me up in the middle of the day for your skin. I use these all the time to wipe of oil and dirt accumulated throughout the day! I use them before and after I workout as well as to help me take off my makeup at the end of the day. While 30 towelettes may not be a lot to begin with, I found that I don't need a whole wipe every time I use them. I just rip the towelette in half and use the other half later!
member-90622
These clothes smelled amazing and the packaging is amazing as well. They work too but it does depend of you have sensitive skin or not. Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Pink Grapefruit. They are great but again be careful as well do to all skin types.
Sarah D.
These wipes do have a scent, but personally I like it. It is a good value for the product. I have repeatedly purchased the pink grapefruit wipes. I usually bought them at Target. I would recommend these to others because of there ability to get a lot of makeup off
Savannah G.
Fayetteville, AR
Bought these in attempt to switch up my streak from Neutrogena products however I did not vibe well with these. The smell of grapefruit is provably the best thing for the wipes and to eradicate your sense of smell but the product itself doesn't wipe away make up unless put in contact with water I have found. I stopped using these products because of my sensitive skin and though I never did break out or anything I could not bare to continue to use these wipes
Lisa P.
Columbia
I love these skin care wipes. I love the fact they are all natural and even though I have not tried to many Burts Bees products yet I really love these. Plus I love grapefruit and they are affordable and I will buy them again!
Serena M.
These work well. They do a good job of removing my foundation, concealer, blush, etc... However, they do not remove eye make up very well. This was fine with me because I am used to this problem. Other than that, I like these wipes. They are not too oily and not too drying. I have combination/very oily tzone and they did not make me shine bright all night. I prefer them over most face wipes on the market because I am a fan of Burt's Bees.
renee L.
Dresden, ME
I love this product!! The smell is to die for and who doesn’t love Burt’s bees?? This removes makeup while feeling healthy for your skin. Doesn’t burn your eyes either like other products. I wish they were cheaper.
Dana D.
Tucson, AZ
Does anyone have experience using these on acne prone skin? I'm trying to find nice smelling towelettes that don't break me out.
Michaella S.
Anderson, IN
I have been wanting to try this brand of cleansing towelettes for many months. Does it irritate your skin or make it have an oil sitting on the base?
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Do these smell good?
Kayleigh B.
Beavercreek, OH
Do these have a very strong scent?
kira d.
hermitage, PA
How well do these work at taking off eye makeup?