BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBurt's Bees
Burts Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Pink Grapefruit

Burts Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Pink Grapefruit

by Burt's Bees

Cleanse away dirt, oil, and makeup, and revitalise and tone your face in one easy step without ever having to rinse.

Burts Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Pink Grapefruit I saw this product at my local grocery, has anyone tried this or any other brand of wipes to recommend ?
Start your review of Burts Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Pink Grapefruit!
Melissa  C.
Suffolk, VA
Purchased at: Target
These facial cleansing wipes are great! I use these all the time: first thing in the morning, after a workout, after wearing a mask for a long period of time, and sometimes before bed if I’m feeling lazy. I don’t wear make up often, but when I do, I typically use one or two when removing my make up at the end of the day. The wipe is smooth and smells fantastic without being overpowering. These are also great when traveling.
Molly T.
Fairmont, WV
These smell great and leave your face feeling fresh. I don’t like makeup wipes but I really like these
Haley M.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these!! There perfect to take the makeup off after a long day! I think they smell great too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ella S.
Winnipeg, MB
il y a un an
Caitlin W. il y a un an
I don't recommend makeup wipes at all they are bad all around and just don't really remove enough makeup but they do have makeup remover clothes( reuseable) that do a better job then a wipe but if you do want a wipe i would be careful with Burts if you have sensitive skin it can burn alittle I did like targets/walmart brand for wipes better for sensitive skin