BY BURT'S BEES

Specially Crafted For Normal To Oily Skin, Our Invigorating Pink Grapefruit Towelettes Cleanse Away Pore-clogging Dirt, Oil, And Even Makeup, For Naturally Clean Skin With No Heavy Residue—and No Rinsing. Gentle Enough For Daily Use, Even On Acne-prone Skin.

• Removes Dirt, Oil And Make-up Without Rinsing
  • Cleanses And Tones In One Step
  • Formulated With Pink Grapefruit Extract
  • Fsc Certified Cloth

Ingredient:

Citrus Oil Is A Refreshing, Rejuvenating Natural Astringent That Cleans Deep Without Overdrying.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool *Natural Fragrance

• Does anyone had any problem using this product? 2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this brand of cleansing towele...11 Answers
  • R these good to take makeup off?1 Answers
Rachel C.
Ventura
Just ok, nothing spectacular. I love grapefruit skin products and also live Burt's bees so when I saw these I had to try. I have combination skin and breakout around my jawline area frequently and can tend to be a little sensitive. As everyone has mentioned the smell is amazingly pleasant and refreshing. For removing makeup they do the job but I have to use more then one towelette to do so or use micellular water along with it. Mostly I used them for days I didnt wear makeup and would sweat a lot just to wipe down my face to help prevent breakouts and keep my face fresh and clean. Or on days when I was in a rush in the morning or too tired and lazy and night to wash my face then I'd just go over it with these and call it a done deal. But they leave a little bit of a residue, not an only one, but you can feel something leftover once it has dries. Also I noticed it left the dry parts of my face tight feeling and just dried it out more. But for the oily parts of my face it did seem to help keep it at bay and help with oil control. Also if I happened to use these after exfoliating or waxing or tweezing my face I noticed it did give a burning sensation. It was very slight but still noticeable. Overall I wasn't impressed and unless they are on sale for 30 towlettes you can get a much better deal from other brands who make them. I'll pass on a second purchase of these most likely.
Aly M.
Not sure why, but my skin is so sensitive to any/all Burt's Bees products.  These have a heavy scent, nice, but heavy, and irritated my skin to the point that I had to wash after using.  I know Burt's Bees is supposed to be good for sensitive skin, but not for mine.  I was pretty bummed, because I like the scent and they're pretty pricey.  I would only recommend to someone who doesn't have any sensitivity at all, and is okay with heavy scents.  They did a pretty good job cleansing, but I just couldn't get past the irritation.
Jacqueline M.
Scranton
I use these every night to take off my make-up. They work great. Not like some wipes that just smears my mascara and eyeliner liner around. It gets everything. It doesn't leave a greasy film afterwards and the grapefruit smell is so relaxing. Highly recommend them for daily use. Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Pink Grapefruit
Leslie P.
I've been using this makeup remover wipes for more than 5 years now and I super love it. I carry it all the time. All my purse's has one, pack. Very good for removing make up and evem to just refresh your face. Not sticky and leaves your skin feeling fresh! Retails at $5.69Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Pink Grapefruit
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
AMAZING smell.  I love using these because they're so gentle on your skin.  It does take a few wipes for me to be able to remove all my makeup, and can be not great at getting eye make up off.  But, they don't leave any residue or make your face feel oily.  I have oily skin and I think that these have been great for my skin!
Victoria D.
Tunkhannock
Purchased at: Target
Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Pink Grapefruit
I adore this brand! These cleansing towelettes smell and feel amazing!! The pink grapefruit fragrance reminds me of a pink starburst. The packaging is sturdy and has a nice little opening on the top to easily grab a towelette. This product does not test on animal, and if free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, and SLS. I will continue to use these, and recommend them to anyone with oily skin!
Lana N.
Staten Island, NY
The smell is wayyy too intense for me. Maybe some people might be able to deal or even like it but i have a very sensitive nose. I used this on the plane and it smelled sooo strong that i could hear some people asking about the smell. It didnt break me out so thats why i gave it 2 stars instead of 1
Summer H.
Newcastle, WA
Meh, I tried this makeup wipe as it was bought for me as a gift. Sadly it is nothing like my original wipes I use. The packaging is cute and I adore having pink wipes. The smell is amazing and light. HOWEVER......the wipes don't seem to have enough remover to them, I think I used about 3 wipes at most to clean off a basic day of makeup. Even after that I had to hop in the shower to remove the remaining bits. These wipes just didn't seem to do the trick for me. I even bought another pack thinking it was a factory default, however with each packet I've notice the wipes once again were dry and didn't hold much product to them.
member-90622
These clothes smelled amazing and the packaging is amazing as well. They work too but it does depend of you have sensitive skin or not. Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Pink Grapefruit. They are great but again be careful as well do to all skin types.
Nicole C.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: CVS
These towelettes smell great. They are typically a bigger sheet than I actually need, so I usually cut them in half and save the second half for the next day. They take a little bit of elbow grease to remove mascara, but usually remove everything with a little work.
Dana D.
Tucson, AZ
Does anyone have experience using these on acne prone skin? I'm trying to find nice smelling towelettes that don't break me out.
Michaella S.
Anderson, IN
I have been wanting to try this brand of cleansing towelettes for many months. Does it irritate your skin or make it have an oil sitting on the base?
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Do these smell good?
Kayleigh B.
Beavercreek, OH
Do these have a very strong scent?
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
How well do these work at taking off eye makeup?