BY BURT'S BEES #68 in Face Wipes

Specially Crafted For Normal To Dry Skin. Our Soothing Cucumber And Sage Towelettes Remove Makeup, Cleanse, And Tone In One Easy Step, Leaving Skin Naturally Clean Without The Need For Rinsing.

• Removes Dirt, Oil And Make-up Without Rinsing
  • Cleanses And Tones In One Step
  • Formulated With Cucumber And Sage Extracts
  • Fsc Certified Cloth

Ingredient:

Known For Its Soothing Properties, Cucumber Extract Helps Soften Skin Without Leaving Any Sticky Residue.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal *Natural Fragrance

• I have extremely sensitive skin and I wear quite a bit of...3 Answers
  • Are these good for removing makeup?3 Answers
  • I wonder if the people experiencing negative things have ...5 Answers
Maggie A.
Hughson , CA
They're supposed to be for sensitive skin, but they always leave my skin feeling super dry and weird. Even my hands feel extremely dry and just this same "weird" feeling from these wipes. If I use them, I always feel like I need to immediately go put lotion on.

Also, the first pack I purchased had a nasty smell, kinda moldy. I could tell that wasn't how they were supposed to be, so I gave them a second chance which is when I realized they dried out my skin like crazy. Maybe it's just my skin, but I wouldn't recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.
Elizabeth U.
Sacramento, CA
I’ve only used these facial cleansing wipes twice now. They work for the most part. Not my favorite, nor the best. I had to use 2 wipes to take off all my make up, when generally I only use 1 when I use other brands. I may be allergic to some of the ingredients. While using these wipes, I could feel my face burning and I had red blotches after. I also have sensitive skin, so these probably weren’t the best products for me!
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
These are one of my favorite facial wipes. I love Burt's Bees. The cucumber scent isn't overpowering at all, and is quite refreshing. They remove dirt, oil, and even makeup with ease. They have a slight cooling effect when used, which I thought was delightful. The wipes are sturdy, and wont rip like some others I have tried.  I bought these at Target for about $4, which is a little high for me, but totally worth it.
Jayd M.
Boise, ID
I picked these up at Nordstrom Rack on a whim, and i like them. They’re gentle, they get all of my makeup off, they weren’t expensive, and they don’t break me out. The smell of the wipes are a little overwhelming for me though, i can smell them from a mile away. I would buy again, but i still prefer neutrogenas hydrating wipes over anything.
Mariya A.
Santa Ana, CA
I am always on the hunt for a soothing, effective makeup removing towelette. Burt's Bees does not go wrong with these towelettes. They smell divine (mostly of cucumbers) and do not burn when applied to the face. That being said, one towelette will not remove a full face of makeup. It does not remove waterproof mascara and sometimes smears normal mascara. However, if you just want to use the product as a towelette and not particularly for makeup removal, it does leave your face feeling cleansed and kinda cool (it felt cooling for me).
Janie T.
Porter , TX
I’ve tried a travel size of the pink grapefruit pack, and I quite enjoyed them. So while in the store today I came across these two fragrance ones and decided to give them a chance. The cucumber & sage one smells soft. The white tea extract smells pleasant and delightful. I hope they work just as amazing as the pink grapefruit.
jaimie l.
these are my favorite drugstore makeup wipes! even when im not wearing makeup i will use these to refreshen my skin. i use them for travel or when i get home and wanna remove my makeup right away. they are so easy to use, do not irritate my skin at all, and are so cheap. i stand behind burts bees and their products
Kelley W.
Norfolk, VA
I recently started using these and I like them so far! They have a super strong smell but it’s not really a bad smell just more natural. They also burn my under eyes but I have a sunburn on my face so I’m not sure if it’s that or something in the wipes. They removed my mascara well and I love that they are natural!
April P.
Parma, Ohio
I normally love everything burts bees. These were a big fail for me. I picked them up while shopping at Nordstrom rack. I was out of makeup wipes and figured I’d give these a try since I like everything I’ve tried from them. My skin is not normally sensitive and I’ve never had a problem with other face wipes but these wipes made my face burn so bad. I didn’t really scrub, just wipes my makeup and they made my face red and burn. It hurt so bad I had to rinse with cold water but it didn’t take it away completely. I was so disappointed. I had to give these away because I couldn’t bare to use them with how they made my face feel. I wouldn’t repurchase these:
Holly P.
Delray Beach, FL
I’m obsessed with the Cucumber and Sage scent and this was an accidental purchase for me and I am not planning on switching back! These smell amazing and remove even water proof makeup without leaving a slimy residue. I also keep a pack in my refrigerator and use them when I come back in from being outside in the heat.
Stacy M.
I wonder if the people experiencing negative things have some sort of allergy or sensitivity to the ingredients; or possibly to combination of ingredients found in makeup added to those found in the wipes?? I don't have any issues myself but I've heard something.
Mina N.
Does anybody else find that these burn the crap out of your face??? It doesn't necessarily burn my eyes, but it does burn my face.. So strange.
Leah S.
Roanoke, TX
I started experiencing more redness on my face when I used this product. Did anyone else experience this?
Jaclyn D.
Calgary
I have extremely sensitive skin and I wear quite a bit of makeup will I have to rub hard with these to get my makeup off and does it make your skin burn?
Jessica G.
Tolleson, AZ
The price is not bad at all but i am just wondering are they good at removing make up and if they leave an oily residue on your face after using them