BY BURT'S BEES #27 in Face Wipes

Specially Crafted For Normal To Dry Skin. Our Soothing Cucumber And Sage Towelettes Remove Makeup, Cleanse, And Tone In One Easy Step, Leaving Skin Naturally Clean Without The Need For Rinsing.

• Removes Dirt, Oil And Make-up Without Rinsing
  • Cleanses And Tones In One Step
  • Formulated With Cucumber And Sage Extracts
  • Fsc Certified Cloth

Ingredient:

Known For Its Soothing Properties, Cucumber Extract Helps Soften Skin Without Leaving Any Sticky Residue.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal *Natural Fragrance

• I have extremely sensitive skin and I wear quite a bit of...3 Answers
  • Are these good for removing makeup?3 Answers
  • I wonder if the people experiencing negative things have ...5 Answers
April P.
N Royalton, OH
I normally love everything burts bees. These were a big fail for me. I picked them up while shopping at Nordstrom rack. I was out of makeup wipes and figured I’d give these a try since I like everything I’ve tried from them. My skin is not normally sensitive and I’ve never had a problem with other face wipes but these wipes made my face burn so bad. I didn’t really scrub, just wipes my makeup and they made my face red and burn. It hurt so bad I had to rinse with cold water but it didn’t take it away completely. I was so disappointed. I had to give these away because I couldn’t bare to use them with how they made my face feel. I wouldn’t repurchase these:
Maggie A.
Hughson, CA
They're supposed to be for sensitive skin, but they always leave my skin feeling super dry and weird. Even my hands feel extremely dry and just this same "weird" feeling from these wipes. If I use them, I always feel like I need to immediately go put lotion on.

Also, the first pack I purchased had a nasty smell, kinda moldy. I could tell that wasn't how they were supposed to be, so I gave them a second chance which is when I realized they dried out my skin like crazy. Maybe it's just my skin, but I wouldn't recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
These are one of my favorite facial wipes. I love Burt's Bees. The cucumber scent isn't overpowering at all, and is quite refreshing. They remove dirt, oil, and even makeup with ease. They have a slight cooling effect when used, which I thought was delightful. The wipes are sturdy, and wont rip like some others I have tried.  I bought these at Target for about $4, which is a little high for me, but totally worth it.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I rarely use makeup wipes but when I do these are the ones I go to. I have really sensitive skin and most makeup wipes burn and irritate my skin, but not these. They smell wonderful and hydrate my skin. I love Burt’s bees products and these wipes are the best at removing makeup not in a harsh irritating way.
Mariya A.
Santa Ana, CA
I am always on the hunt for a soothing, effective makeup removing towelette. Burt's Bees does not go wrong with these towelettes. They smell divine (mostly of cucumbers) and do not burn when applied to the face. That being said, one towelette will not remove a full face of makeup. It does not remove waterproof mascara and sometimes smears normal mascara. However, if you just want to use the product as a towelette and not particularly for makeup removal, it does leave your face feeling cleansed and kinda cool (it felt cooling for me).
Janie T.
Porter, TX
I’ve tried a travel size of the pink grapefruit pack, and I quite enjoyed them. So while in the store today I came across these two fragrance ones and decided to give them a chance. The cucumber & sage one smells soft. The white tea extract smells pleasant and delightful. I hope they work just as amazing as the pink grapefruit.
Kristen K.
Los Angeles
I thought the the cucumber and "for dry skin" would make these super gentle, but that's not the case. They feel super harsh on my skin and make it feel tingly in a bad way (they sting more than tingle). I still reach for them when I absolutely need to (I hate wasting things), but I won't be purchasing again.
Kristina M.
I love these makeup wipes! They are so refreshing to use after having makeup on all day long. They smell amazing and take off all your makeup gently! No need to scrub your face. They are at a great price point also! The only con is that they leave a little bit of an oily residue on your face so I wouldn't use them everyday by themselves. For those nights where your skincare regimen just seems too much, these are a quick fix to ensure you don't go to bed with a full face of
Makeup. Also very easy to travel with!
Cassie G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I am a big of fan of Burt's Bees, but this particular product is harsh and irritated my skin. Granted I have very sensitive skin but I figured a brand like Burt's Bees would not irritate my skin. These towelettes had a very strong smell of Cucumber and Sage which I enjoyed but man oh man I kid you not It made my skin sting, does that mean it's working? Idk. no other face towelettes have ever made my face feel a burning sensation. Only giving it 2 stars because I enjoyed the scent.
Cassidy J.
Columbus, OH
Ok, so I use a lot of Burt's Bees products including facial, washing and lip products. These face wipes are not at all a good reflection of the brand. The first few uses, they burned my skin. I just thought it was the wipes cleansing my face. After a few uses I used one before bed, and woke up the next morning with my skin actually burned off where I had a small acne breakout. I then looked at multiple other reviews and saw the same thing happened to others. I am writing this review so that other's don't make the same mistake and don't have to go through this!
Leah S.
Roanoke, TX
I started experiencing more redness on my face when I used this product. Did anyone else experience this?
Stacy M.
I wonder if the people experiencing negative things have some sort of allergy or sensitivity to the ingredients; or possibly to combination of ingredients found in makeup added to those found in the wipes?? I don't have any issues myself but I've heard something.
Mina N.
Does anybody else find that these burn the crap out of your face??? It doesn't necessarily burn my eyes, but it does burn my face.. So strange.
Jessica G.
Tolleson, AZ
The price is not bad at all but i am just wondering are they good at removing make up and if they leave an oily residue on your face after using them
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for removing makeup?