BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes With White Tea Extract.
Removes dirt, oil and make-up without rinsing.
Natural skin essentials.
99.1% natural.
10 pre-moistened towelettes.
"7x6" (18cm x 16cm) see more...

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes - 10 CT
  • "Also I have sensitive skin and it burns a little and turns my skin red but it does not leave any oily out greasy feeling on the skin. " in 14 reviews
  • "I actually receive theses wipes in a beauty box this month i think there great for remove my powder foundation but for removing things like my eye make up." in 6 reviews
  • "I will say that they could be better at removing makeup but i like using them after a workout or when wearing minimal makeup. " in 6 reviews
  • "A few rubs are needed to get rid of eye makeup, but it's better than many of the other products out there." in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried numerous face wipes, most get the makeup off the surface but leave my pores really clogged." in 5 reviews
Christine H.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I LOVE Burt's Bees sensitive skin (cotton extract) towelettes, but my Target didn't have them in stock when it was time to buy more towelettes, so I decided to give these a try. While they aren't as good as the cotton ones, I still really like these! They took off my makeup easily with no rubbing, didn't sting my skin, and they smell pretty good too. I think these were well worth trying out, and I'll keep using them until I can stock up on the cotton extract ones again.
Andrea U.
Andrea U.
What can i say about these wipes, they are bomb! and I enjoy using these when i get a little lazy to wash my face, these wipes help clean dirt and makeup off and u don't need to rinse ur face with these wipes, they have a nice subtle natural smell to them and seeing as I have sensitive skin, it doesn't irritate or break me out when i use this product. 5/5 stars from me to this product!
Erin V.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Whenever I use it my face breaks out in a rash and mild hives. Maybe I am allergic to something in the formula or maybe I just sensitive skin. So my advice to people with sensitive skin to to steer clear. Otherwise, the few times I did try to use it did a great job removing my eyeshadow, foundation, brow gel, etc. However, it was not strong enough to take off my waterproof mascara.
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
I bought these because I had forgotten mine at home and was out of town and this is what they had at a local store I went to and I don't like them. I feel they are a bit on the dry side and don't like the scent at all. I also felt that it didn't remove all my eye make up and that's the main reason I like to use these towelettes. I would not repurchase these!
Christain S.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I really enjoyed this facial wipe, u was surprised actually! I have semi-sensitive skin, and I had no irritation after using. I love that Burt's Bees uses natural ingredients, and the white tea in this wipe smells glorious. I was surprised at how much makeup it removed as well. Left my face feeling fresh without a burning feeling or harsh smell. Loved them!
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
If I could give these makeup remover wipes a half star or zero rating I would. Burt's Bees all natural my a$$, they turned my skin bright red like a tomato and my skin was on fire! It hurt, I had to wash it off with regular ivory soap and use a soothing tea tree sheet mask just to get some relief from the pain of how badly my skin was burning. Such crap.
amanda S.
amanda S.
West Des Moines, IA
My new favorite way to clean my face! I recently had surgery and had trouble getting around, so these were convenient. Now, I am hooked. They clean my face really well, without over drying. I really love the scent and the texture of the wipes. I also feel like my face has been smoothr, with less breakouts since I started using these. In love!
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
A camper/festival goers best friend right here! These are the best face cleaning wipes I have ever come across! I also use them for my whole upper body (anything that gets dirty or sweaty) if I'm camping or at a festival. They leave me feeling clean and refreshed with no filmy feeling or over drying happening! love these Burt's bees wipes!!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Bloomfield, CT
I didn't really like these wipes mostly because of its smell. I thought it smelt awful, I was disappointed in that aspect. However, I do agree it is okay for removing makeup or just cleansing the face. It is not too moist nor dry just right and the quality of the wipes is good. Unfortunately, the smell didn't do it for me at all.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I like these because they are one of the few paraben-free facial cleansing towelettes. They meet my expectations and remove my make up well. The packaging looks nice, but comes apart after a few uses. It is easy to apply. Giving it four stars because it's a bit pricey, though I might buy it again.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Belle River, Ontario
Where do you normally buy these?
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these irritate your skin?
Livia M.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
Is this good for removing eye makeup? Or it burns the eyes? I have very sensitive eyes.
Jennifer  B.
Jennifer B.
Elmwood Park, IL
I've been wanting to try these but I have sensitive skin. Are these wipes good on sensitive skin?
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have really sensitive skin that cause me to break out with any type of flowery or perfume filled products. Is this product going to irritate my skin. Does it hold a fragrance?