BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes With White Tea Extract.
Removes dirt, oil and make-up without rinsing.
Natural skin essentials.
99.1% natural.
10 pre-moistened towelettes.
"7x6" (18cm x 16cm) see more...

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes - 10 CT
  • "Also I have sensitive skin and it burns a little and turns my skin red but it does not leave any oily out greasy feeling on the skin. " in 14 reviews
  • "I actually receive theses wipes in a beauty box this month i think there great for remove my powder foundation but for removing things like my eye make up." in 6 reviews
  • "I will say that they could be better at removing makeup but i like using them after a workout or when wearing minimal makeup. " in 6 reviews
  • "A few rubs are needed to get rid of eye makeup, but it's better than many of the other products out there." in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried numerous face wipes, most get the makeup off the surface but leave my pores really clogged." in 5 reviews
N V.
Irvine, CA
It did what it said it would, take the makeup off. I love their chapstick but unfortunately the towelettes just have a smell I don't like. I got the white tea scented ones and I just couldn't get over the smell. But if you are ok with it the towelettes work just fine for what they are designed to do.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I received these Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes - 10 CT in a Target beauty box. I like the brand, Burt’s Bees so I had high hopes and they didn’t disappoint. These towelettes are so soft and thick, it makes cleaning your face easy. I also like that these are actual facial cleansing, not “make up removing” cloths. They get my face clean without it feeling terribly dry. The price point is good, comparable with other facial cloths. The only negative for me is the smell. They have white tea extract in them so that could be the reason, but it’s worth it. I really like these.
Daria Q.
I never had a problem with these burning my eyes like I read in some reviews. Didn't irritate my skin either. I don't feel like my skin was really clean after using them. But I also had to cut all of them in half to share with my bf because he wants a fresh face too, plus they're wipes with limited scrubbing effects and zero rinsing. I feel like rinsing is a heavily weighing factor in feeling clean. But YAY for no animal testing-the most important aspect of any and all products.
Danielle V.
I really like these cleansing wipes. They are pretty gentle on my skin and actually do a pretty good job with removing my makeup, although I still wash a second time in the shower. I just prefer that no matter what wipes I use. I sometimes also use these before I apply my makeup to remove any excess oil or dirt I have on my skin
Savanna S.
Batavia, IL
I love these as makeup removing/cleansing wipes! They are available almost anywhere so convenience is always great. They work well despite being pretty thin. Considering it is a vegan and cruelty free product sourced responsibly, it's worth what you pay.
Ashley S.
Killeen , TX
The best dang wipes I've ever used to remove makeup without tugging on my skin never dissapointed ever recommend for anyone who wears a full face of makeup or who needs to refresh right after gym by far the best thing to keep in your purse or on the go
Bailey D.
Woodbridge, VA
OMG out of all my face wipe these are probably my favorite they smell so good and don't irritate my skin at all plus the majority of the ingredients are natural. The packaging feels and looks nice. Plus they don't test on animals!!
Sherridan S.
Sidney, NE
So convenient! I travel often and I am always sure to pack these. I have been using them consistently for over a year. The wipes exceeded my expectations. Good value, not too pricey.
Hannah H.
These are great on the go towelettes. The scent is subtle but the results are not! My skin feels so smooth and refreshed afterwards. I would highly recommend these to anyone who is on the go and needs a quick facial pick me up.
Micayla S.
Rogers, AR
These are great for when you don't have tons of makeup to remove you just wanna wipe your face clean. They are really good for removing eye makeup since sometimes it's sometimes hard with cleansers. The ingredients are good. The only thing I don't like is the packaging simply because they dry out to fast because it doesn't seal all the way over time. If you were to use them every day then I think that wouldn't be a problem. Other than that I recommend this brand for all skin types as they target all skin problems. It's affordable and convenient to find at your local Walmart.
Christine L.
Belle River, Ontario
Where do you normally buy these?
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
Is this good for removing eye makeup? Or it burns the eyes? I have very sensitive eyes.
Jennifer  B.
Elmwood Park, IL
I've been wanting to try these but I have sensitive skin. Are these wipes good on sensitive skin?
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do these irritate your skin?
Gloria D.
Chico, Ca
I would like to know if it's worth the money and how we'll it works. I have super oily skin.