Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Oil

by Burt's Bees

Treat your skin to this 100% natural blend of moisturizing Coconut and Argan Oils. They combine to keep skin soft and nourished, gently dissolving dirt and makeup without leaving any oily residue behind. Packaging may vary.

How does this compare to luxury brands like Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil or cult favorites like DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz ?
Will this remove my mascara without having to use a second face wash?
Has anyone broken out from this product?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Oil!
Kimberly M.
Mount Shasta, CA
Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Oil uploaded by Kimberly M.
I really love this oil cleanser and works well for me. It has a sweet honey scent that is refreshing but not too overwhelming. They have sample sizes of you want to test it out first. I have oily skin and doesnt break me out. (not fragrance free). I use it around my eye with no issues too.
Abbey B.
Springfield, IL
Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Oil uploaded by Abbey B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely love this product! Smells amazing and makes my skin so soft! During winter my skin gets 10X more dry and this has helped so much! I swear my skin has never looked better. The fist few weeks were rough because my skin broke out a lot from using a new product and it was straight oil but now it’s clear, bright, not dry, and I look healthier. It’s a pretty small bottle but a little goes a long long way! Seriously a dime size amount covers my whole face.
Sara G.
Highland, CA
Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Oil uploaded by Sara G.
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to cleansing oil ever since Burts Bee released this. I love how it takes away dirt and make up without stripping my natural oil. It doesn’t dry out my face unlike some facial wipes I have had used before. It nourishes and moisturizes as well while taking almost all the dirt on my face. And does NOT clog my pores to know that it is an oil. It is priced well and it last a long time for me. I love it so much that I stock up on it. Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Oil
Jill H.
Marion, IA
Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Oil uploaded by Jill H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I started using this oil cleanser this winter as part of my two part cleanse. I was worried that it was going to make my skin super oily and I would break out. This stuff is awesome, it is a little pricey but I feel worth it. It melts all my makeup off, even my mascara. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. It has a nice light smell as well.
Karen M.
Addison, IL
Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Oil uploaded by Karen M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados yo lo uso para desmaquillarme y quitarme el protector solar la verdad me gusto y sale muy bueno la verdad y lo pueden encontrar en cual quier lugar
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Hands down, this is my new all-time favorite facial cleanser. The texture of this oil is less thick and more of a watery consistency which feels fantastic on the skin. Good oil combats bad oil in the skin. I apply one press of the pump to remove my makeup on dry skin, and then another pump to wash it away. It removes every bit of makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean yet incredibly hydrated, I have dealt with combination dry and oily skin all of my life and this is the only product that has worked to resolve the issues. After a month of consistent use, my skin has never looked better. Its texture even appears smoothr. Hydrated skin=a younger appearance. It also has never caused my skin to break out. This will most likely be the only cleanser I will ever use.
Ashley M.
Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Oil uploaded by Ashley M.
So first of all I got this product because I have Sebaceous filaments in my nose & I heard it was good for it! I use it once a month! It was a lil pricey but I think it was definitely worth it! It helps me a lot and it’s a good way for cleansing! And you don’t have to use a lot in your face so it will last you!
Ola S.
Irvine, CA
Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Oil uploaded by Ola S.
Purchased at: CVS
First of all I have dry and sensitive skin! So for cleansing my skin I usually use #cleansingoil sometimes I don’t like a sticky effect or how it smells! But a few weeks ago I founded [product:facial-cleansing-oil-(6-fl-oz)] it’s so gentle and smells very good! And now I enjoy my skin care routine every day💞 #fairyofmakeup #skincareroutine #facialcleansingoil #burtsbees
may H.
Aiea, HI
I like to use this when my face is dry, but otherwise it's too oily for normal everyday use.  It feels like it doesn't wash off.  It does smell like honey though so I do like that.
Adelle C.
Jersey City, NJ
This stuff is good it’s definitely more than passable, but it’s not my go to. I buy it because it’s cruelty free and I support that!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alyssa M.
Riverside, CA
il y a 4 mois
Jill H. il y a 3 mois
I have not used those products either. I do like that it doesn’t have fragrance. It costs less then $20
Morgan S.
Mt Prospect, IL
il y a un an
Does anyone find this to be irritating to sensitive skin or cause breakouts? I currently use Tula Probiotic Skincare Kefir Replenishing Cleansing Oil as the first step of my double cleanse and I love everything Tula, but it’s pricier than I’d like it to be. Considering this product as an alternative..
Madison M. il y a 10 mois
It made me breakout so horribly! Must have been the coconut oil and fragrance. I ended up finishing the bottle as a shaving oil.