BY BURT'S BEES

This gift set contains nourishing skin care products to pamper the entire body every day. the cleansing cream gently removes makeup and dirt. see more...

Alicia S.
Modesto
I received this as a gift while ago and would love another one. It was some of the best face wash I've used on myself. It had a very nice scent, and I would definitely recommend this to others. If your looking for something new to try you definitely should try this.
Cristina R.
I got this set for Christmas last year and I love it.  The quality is fantastic and smooth and it smells great!  I use the hand cream daily to smooth out my dry hands, and the lip balm nightly to help my chapped lips.  I would highly recommend this set or one like it because it is super effective.
Glossy B.
I recently bought this product and so far I'd say it reached my expactations for a product. The apricot scrub was something I was afraid of using since I've used one before and it made me break up, but personally this one's been great and the cream smells lovely and works well.
Monique J.
Tucson
I love these products they helped my face feel smooth and soft! I bought this at my drugstore, the packaging was super cute, yes it took some acne away love it. Honestly it is perfect! Love Burt's bees
Tierney S.
I love everything about Burt's bee and their natural products. I've been using their chapstick for about 5 yesterday now regularly and I have no complaints. It's the only chapstick I know that actually nourishes your lips instead of just putting a wax coating over it.
cassie k.
Ashland, KY
I'm obsessed with these products!! I received this as a gift and re-buy it every time I run out. The chamomile in one of the face washes makes my skin feel absolutely perfect- awake, smooth, clean, moisturized. I use these every day to get the perfect complexion.
Mikaela C.
I absolutely love using Burt's Bees products. Their face wash is phenomenal. My skin has never felt smoother than when I started to use their products. I can always tell when I use a different face wash that I need to get a hold of some more Burt's Bees products to make my skin the feel and look the best.
Haley P.
Portsmouth, OH
I got this as a gift this past christmas and I am in love with everything in it! It's definitely time to repurchase a few of the things in this set, which I definitely will! I love the clean fresh feeling with no harsh chemicals or scents!
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Got this as a gift last Christmas and loved it! I have been a fan of this brand since I was little and they never disappoint. Comes in lovely packaging and a little goes a long ways. I would recommend this to guys or girls!
Carolina G.
Mcallen, TX
This kit is perfect for anyone who is brand new to Burt's Bees products. The packaging is adorable and suitable for gift-giving. I purchased the kit at a local drugstore. The formulas are effective and smell amazing!
Ryann G.
Elsa, TX
Does this product help with Acne prone skin, because all I've ever used is super strong Acne scrubs and medication that dries out my face.
Amber L.
Is this a good choice for sensitive skin?
Jasmine B.
Richmond , KY
Looks amazing to use! I want to try this kit so bad!
Katelyn F.
Wondering if it's a good set to purchase? Does it keep your face moisturized after? My face seems to dry out very easily so I need something that will keep it healthy

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.