Burt's Bees Face Care Radiance Eye Creme uploaded by Sarah C.Burt's Bees Face Care Radiance Eye Creme uploaded by Diana D.

BY BURT'S BEES

A very nourishing eye cream that will leave your skin moisturized and smoother for naturally radiant skin. Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream is formulated with one of nature's most powerful nutrients, Royal Jelly, to help enhance skin's youthful glow while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. One of nature's most nourishing substances, Royal Jelly contains lots of nutrients including a regal prescription of 8 essential amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D and E, along with niacin and folic acid. This quick-absorbing eye cream is 99% natural and heavy in nutrients to wake-dull skin and restore its natural radiance. Use this dermatologist tested, natural eye cream as part of the Burt's Bees Radiance skin care regimen. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with Burt's Bees.

Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream:

• Moisturizes with Royal Jelly to enhance skins natural radiance
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Use as part of Burts Bees Radiance natural skin care regimen

Water, Sesamum Insidum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Royal Jelly, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) Extract, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Distearate, Lecithin, Kaolin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Borate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol*, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxide. *Chlorphenesin & Phenoxyethanol=Paraben-Free Preservatives

Instructions:

Use In The Morning Or Evening. Place Small Dots Around Eye Area and Gently Smooth Into Skin

• I need a moisturizing eye cream? Is this a good drug store under ...2 Answers
  • Hi guys! Is this eye cream really good?1 Answers
  • What is the purpose of this product?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sonya L.
Vacaville, CA
Love this product, although pricier than other products but well worth it. The fist day I used it I would feel the difference, I felt more alive. I don't have under eye bags but this roduct just helt great. I originally bought it for my mom but heck , why not try it out fist.
Ashley D.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I have had the same jar of this 4 over 8 months and we are still going strong. It spreads really well, it doesn't irritate my eyes or make them water. It keeps me very hydrated and I've even noticed a little bit less puffy. It smells nice without being too overbearing
Andrea D.
Great eye cream. Very moisturizing and soothing. It doesn’t wear well under makeup though. I use this at night. I’ve been using this every night for at least 5 months and I still have almost half a jar left! You don’t need much.
Tina B.
I use this not every night (although I would like to) but when i do use it the next morning I can feel my under eyes being fresher. The packaging though is not the greatest. Very plain and it doesn’t say even a brand. Good product but not an all time favorite. Burt's Bees Face Care Radiance Eye Creme
Michelle H.
Fresno
My favorite eye cream right now! Soft and gentle. Noticeable change on dark circles after first few uses. I love Burt’s Bees products because they’re all natural and do not cause breakouts.
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
Does it feel a bit heavy but I use it at night when I wake up in the morning my skin feels really nice and smooth. Definitely helps with dark circles and fine lines. Would definitely recommend
Nicole H.
Cloverdale , CA
I'm picky on eye creams and this did itself justice. I noticed a firmness and brightening after just a few days of routine application. Great addiction to any skin care regime
samantha D.
Semmes
LOVE THIS EYE CREME! THIS IS THE ONLY EYE CREME I'VE EVER TRIED AND HAVE STUCK WITH IT SINCE! Will be HARD for any other eye creme to win me over like burts bees did!!
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
I'm a huge fan of Burt's Bees so when I saw this eye cream and the corresponding night cream on clearance at Rite Aid I had to pick them up. I have no clue why they were discounted because they work pretty well. The eye cream does a nice job of hydrating and smells nice. It doesn't absorb into my skin too well though. It seems to brighten the skin after using it for a few days. Not sure if I would repurchase even if it was available.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
A friend of mine recommended this product to me - as I have hereditary dark puffy circles under my eyes.

My eyes tend to become a lot puffier if I haven't slept enough, so my friend recommended that I try this to calm them down. Boy did it work! I have added this to my staple makeup collection since I love it so much.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Do you apply this all over the eye area or just in specific places? Also, do you apply this product multiple times a day?
Julia M.
Okay I'm looking for a product, natural with great hydration and gentle on the skin due to my skin dryness. Does this deliver or temporary?
Yosfire R.
Pacoima, CA
What is the purpose of this product?
Cami R.
I need a moisturizing eye cream? Is this a good drug store under eye cream?
Mandeep H.
I have a few fine lines around my eyes and I was wondering if anybody saw any results for minimizing those in the long term after using this eye cream? Or what kind of difference did you notice in general?