BY BURT'S BEES

A very nourishing eye cream that will leave your skin moisturized and smoother for naturally radiant skin. Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream is formulated with one of nature's most powerful nutrients, Royal Jelly, to help enhance skin's youthful glow while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. One of nature's most nourishing substances, Royal Jelly contains lots of nutrients including a regal prescription of 8 essential amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D and E, along with niacin and folic acid. This quick-absorbing eye cream is 99% natural and heavy in nutrients to wake-dull skin and restore its natural radiance. Use this dermatologist tested, natural eye cream as part of the Burt's Bees Radiance skin care regimen. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with Burt's Bees.

Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream:

• Moisturizes with Royal Jelly to enhance skins natural radiance
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Use as part of Burts Bees Radiance natural skin care regimen

Water, Sesamum Insidum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Royal Jelly, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) Extract, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Distearate, Lecithin, Kaolin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Borate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol*, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxide. *Chlorphenesin & Phenoxyethanol=Paraben-Free Preservatives

Instructions:

Use In The Morning Or Evening. Place Small Dots Around Eye Area and Gently Smooth Into Skin

• I need a moisturizing eye cream? Is this a good drug stor...2 Answers
  • Hi guys! Is this eye cream really good?1 Answers
  • What is the purpose of this product?2 Answers
Ritika N.
Monroe Township
I am obsessed with this eye cream! I have gone through 2 of them so far and will continue using this product. It is very moisturizing and effective for the price. I usually apply this cream by gently patting it under my eyes before bed.
Sonya L.
Vacaville, CA
Love this product, although pricier than other products but well worth it. The fist day I used it I would feel the difference, I felt more alive. I don't have under eye bags but this roduct just helt great. I originally bought it for my mom but heck , why not try it out fist.
Ashley D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have had the same jar of this 4 over 8 months and we are still going strong. It spreads really well, it doesn't irritate my eyes or make them water. It keeps me very hydrated and I've even noticed a little bit less puffy. It smells nice without being too overbearing
Andrea D.
Great eye cream. Very moisturizing and soothing. It doesn’t wear well under makeup though. I use this at night. I’ve been using this every night for at least 5 months and I still have almost half a jar left! You don’t need much.
Niki K.
warrenton
Great lotion! Very thick, covers well. Really healing too. Not only do I use it on my eye lids and bags, but I also apply it injuries and scars and it works really well to sooth and heal them.
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
I'm a huge fan of Burt's Bees so when I saw this eye cream and the corresponding night cream on clearance at Rite Aid I had to pick them up. I have no clue why they were discounted because they work pretty well. The eye cream does a nice job of hydrating and smells nice. It doesn't absorb into my skin too well though. It seems to brighten the skin after using it for a few days. Not sure if I would repurchase even if it was available.
Francis S.
Still too early to tell if I can see results since I've been using it a week but I do like that it makes my skin soft, doesn't irritate my already sensitive skin, and doesn't have an overly horrid smell (it does kinda remind me of an old person). I also like the old fashioned glass jar and a little really goes a long way so I believe the cost evens out. Will update as I get more data.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is a really nice Eye cream for the price! It helps hydrate and plump the skin around my eyes and minimize that tired look. I used it for quite a while and had no sensitivity issues or redness around my eyes. It's not meant to fight wrinkles, but it does a good job of minimizing their appearance.
Amanda W.
Grant
This is the only kind I’ve tried so far, plan on trying more in the future but I love how this feels on!!! It instantly makes my morning swelling go down and it has a cooling feeling which is awesome for tired eyes and it helps my eye makeup glide on, definitely love it!!!
Jessie S.
Love this cream for soothing eye strain and it has a great cooling effect. Doesn't really help with dark circles but feels amazing! I use it every night with the facial cream as well. I buy mine at HEB.
Julia M.
Okay I'm looking for a product, natural with great hydration and gentle on the skin due to my skin dryness. Does this deliver or temporary?
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Do you apply this all over the eye area or just in specific places? Also, do you apply this product multiple times a day?
Yosfire R.
Pacoima, CA
What is the purpose of this product?
Mandeep H.
I have a few fine lines around my eyes and I was wondering if anybody saw any results for minimizing those in the long term after using this eye cream? Or what kind of difference did you notice in general?
Cami R.
I need a moisturizing eye cream? Is this a good drug store under eye cream?

Amazon