Burt's Bees Face Care Intense Hydration Treatment Mask uploaded by Dee G.Burt's Bees Face Care Intense Hydration Treatment Mask uploaded by Carol Z.Burt's Bees Face Care Intense Hydration Treatment Mask uploaded by Cassandra J.

BY BURT'S BEES

Revitalize dry, tired skin with Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Mask. Infused with Clary Sage, this facial treatment mask is clinically shown to provide an immediate dose of hydration and help increase skin's ability to retain moisture. A 99% natural anti-aging solution to make your skin feel softer and more supple, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It's dermatologist-tested, and contains no parabens, phthalates or petrolatum. For best results, use this natural face mask as part of the 5-step Burt's Bees Intense Hydration regimen. Give your skin the best nature has to offer with Burt's Bees.

• 4 oz. tube of 99% natural facial mask
  • Intensely hydrates with clary sage and probiotic technology
  • Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Face mask without parabens, phthalates or petrolatum

Aqua (water, eau), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glyceryl stearate, parfum (natural fragrance), propanediol, salvia sclarea (clary) extract, lactobacillus, astrocaryum tucuma seed butter, trichilia emetica seed butter, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel, polymnia sonchifolia root juice, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, lecithin, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, maltodextrin, tocopherol, xanthan gum, glycine soja (soybean) oil, stearic acid, sodium PCA, zinc PCA, potassium stearate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, eugenol, hydroxycitronellal, linalool.

Instructions:

After cleansing skin, apply a thick layer of hydrating facial mask all over your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Remove with a tissue, then massage remaining beauty product into your skin. Use 1 to 2 times a week or as needed. For best results, use as part of the 5-step Burt's Bees Intense Hydration regimen.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This works wonders for dry sensitive skin like mine! It's so hard for me to find something gentle enough it doesn't agitate my sensitive skin, but strong enough to help my dried skin. This is one that does both of those things. I highly recommend it for sensitive and dry skin" in 7 reviews
Jade M.
I really liked this product. It was quick and easy, which works perfectly with my life style. I appreciated the simple packaging and I found my skin reacted well while I was using it. My go-to moisturizing product is coconut oil but I found this much better at times when I wanted to go out feeling moisturized but didn’t want the oily finish of coconut oil.
Taryn R.
Dennis
I loved this product. It helps keeps my skin hydrated. And it removes redness. I bought this at Walmart. It was effective. It takes a while to really work, but it's good. The packaging is nice and easy to carry. I have to try other products in order to know if there is room for improvement.
Abby C.
I love Burt’s bees but this was just not very good for my sensitive skin so I only used it twice due to the fact it made me very very red and almost puffy and itchy so I gave it to my mom and she said she had the same redness and her skin is normally not prone to be sensitive.
Bailey R.
Findlay
I have recently been transitioning to more natural based products and I love that with Burt’s bees I can take interest of what’s going on my skin without compromising good skin care. I loved how hydrated my skin felt after this!
Yineisi G.
I really love this hydrating mask because it left my skin feeling soft! It’s good price. It was my first time trying it. I got it from amazon so the packaging was regular. Honestly it was perfect no room for improvement.
Amanda H.
White Haven, PA
My face dries out during the winter so I decided to try this, I've had similar face masks but this one definitely takes the cake! After using, I usually pat my face dry and follow with the berts bees moisturizer!
Sirena A.
Deming
What I love about burts bees is that there really isn’t much chemicals in them. They are 99% natural. Which is very important to some people. It’s not too think but not too much liquid. I think equal amount. I like this product.
Hanna C.
Round Rock
Smells really good. I am very impressed with how hydrated my face feels in the morning after using this night mask. No funky textures and can't even tell it's on afterwards!!!
Imani L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Because my face is so fragile I don’t use anything on my face are use P products that are very helpful and birds and bees is a natural product that I absolutely love in this
Jaiden C.
Idaho Falls
I thought since I absolutely love their chapstick so much, I would love their face masks but they actually burn and dry out my skin so much! I would 10/10 not recommend any of their face mask products. Other than the face masks, I do love their chapsticks and lotions!
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
How does it smell ??? How long does it last??? Where to get from???