BY BURT'S BEES

Revitalize dry, tired skin with Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Mask. Infused with Clary Sage, this facial treatment mask is clinically shown to provide an immediate dose of hydration and help increase skin's ability to retain moisture. A 99% natural anti-aging solution to make your skin feel softer and more supple, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It's dermatologist-tested, and contains no parabens, phthalates or petrolatum. For best results, use this natural face mask as part of the 5-step Burt's Bees Intense Hydration regimen. Give your skin the best nature has to offer with Burt's Bees.

• 4 oz. tube of 99% natural facial mask
  • Intensely hydrates with clary sage and probiotic technology
  • Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Face mask without parabens, phthalates or petrolatum

Aqua (water, eau), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glyceryl stearate, parfum (natural fragrance), propanediol, salvia sclarea (clary) extract, lactobacillus, astrocaryum tucuma seed butter, trichilia emetica seed butter, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel, polymnia sonchifolia root juice, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, lecithin, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, maltodextrin, tocopherol, xanthan gum, glycine soja (soybean) oil, stearic acid, sodium PCA, zinc PCA, potassium stearate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, eugenol, hydroxycitronellal, linalool.

Instructions:

After cleansing skin, apply a thick layer of hydrating facial mask all over your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Remove with a tissue, then massage remaining beauty product into your skin. Use 1 to 2 times a week or as needed. For best results, use as part of the 5-step Burt's Bees Intense Hydration regimen.

Buy on Zest Be...*
Erika W.
Royal Oak, MI
I really want to like this product. It felt so good on my face and seemed to cleanse it well. But I have sensitive skin and this made the areas around my eyes red, burn, and peel.
Gigi B.
Astoria, NY
Loveeee this product. Regular usage is 2x a week, but when my facial skin is not so great, I use it daily, drink lots of water, and improvements are shown within days. It feels better right away. Definitely a good go to, not too expensive.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This is my go to mask, I love the smell and it leaves my skin feeling amazing and bright afterward. Burt's bees products in gernal do really well with my skin type but I have to say this is my favorite face product fron them.
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
I have three products from Burts bees that I love but the treatment mask is my favorite. It's so easy to use. My skin feels younger right away. I was a first time user and had high expectations of the brand and they lived up. Good smell. Good consistency. Easy to get off. Skin felt great afterwards. I received it free from a opinion type source but I would buy again! Great for gifts too!
Elina x.
I used this long time ago. And I think it's not bad. Smells well, much bubbles, good for sensitive skins. price worthy. Can used for a long period.
gloria c.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask is gentlest on the skin, and make your skin feel moisturized and not tight.
Cleans pores, while removing dead skin.
kayla//♤ b.
Toronto
This product had made my face soft and hydrating at only one week of using it have made my doing tone more evened and has helped moisturize. I like that this product is not drying I have loads of the burts bees skin care line and they have worked wonders I really recommend using this
Madison M.
Lacombe, AB
my skin gets so dry sometimes and nothing else helps besides this. it’s a good price for how much you get! the moisture stays locked into your skin for days. it feels so refreshing ! ill definitely buy more of this once i run out.
Corrina R.
Pickering, ON
I found this product very deeply moisturizing. Very light scent which I also enjoyed, only possible negitive is it leaves your face greasy for a while so I use this at night.
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
How does it smell ??? How long does it last??? Where to get from???