BY BURT'S BEES

Give your skin the gift of hydration it dearly deserves. This replenishing treatment mask is scientifically proven to intensely hydrate skin and also helps increase skin's ability to retain moisture. So your skin will possess softness and suppleness like never before. Intensely Hydrates dry skin Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles* Enhanced with probiotic technology Dermatologist Tested and Noncomedogenic *when used as part of the 5-step Burt's Bees Intense Hydration regimen Size: 110gFeatured Ingredient: Clary Sage Your ally in the fight against dry skin - Clary SageDeep in the windswept hills of the Mediterranean, a lone plant fights for its life against the elements. Clary Sage not only survives, but thrives in its harsh environment because of its fierce will and exceptional ability to trap and retain moisture. This remarkable botanical is the inspiration behind Burt's Bees Intense Hydration, our natural ode to soft, supple skin. Directions For Use: Cleanse skin with Burt's Bee's Intense Hydration Facial Cleanser. Then apply a thick layer of Treatment Mask all over your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5 -10 minutes. Remove with a tissue. Then massage remaining product into your skin. Use 1-2 times a week or as needed. Enjoy intensely. Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask Ingredients: aqua (water, eau), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glyceryl stearate, parfum (fragrance), propanediol, salvia sclarea (clary) extract, lactobacillus, astrocaryum tucuma seed butter, trichilia emetica seed butter, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel, polymnia sonchifolia root juice, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, lecithin, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, maltodextrin, tocopherol, xanthan gum, glycine soja (soybean) oil, stearic acid, sodium PCA, zinc PCA, potassium stearate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, eugenol, hydroxycitronellal, linalool. *natural fragrance see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
Raven A.
Raven A.
Brattleboro, Vt
I have three products from Burts bees that I love but the treatment mask is my favorite. It's so easy to use. My skin feels younger right away. I was a first time user and had high expectations of the brand and they lived up. Good smell. Good consistency. Easy to get off. Skin felt great afterwards. I received it free from a opinion type source but I would buy again! Great for gifts too!
Gigi B.
Gigi B.
Astoria, NY
Loveeee this product. Regular usage is 2x a week, but when my facial skin is not so great, I use it daily, drink lots of water, and improvements are shown within days. It feels better right away. Definitely a good go to, not too expensive.
Kacy S.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This is my go to mask, I love the smell and it leaves my skin feeling amazing and bright afterward. Burt's bees products in gernal do really well with my skin type but I have to say this is my favorite face product fron them.
Corrina R.
Corrina R.
Pickering, ON
I found this product very deeply moisturizing. Very light scent which I also enjoyed, only possible negitive is it leaves your face greasy for a while so I use this at night.
heavenly s.
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
How does it smell ??? How long does it last??? Where to get from???