Burt's Bees Eye Make Up Remover Pads - 35ct

by Burt's Bees

Easily remove eye makeup at home or on the go with Burt’s Bees™ Eye Makeup Remover Pads. Perfect for all skin types, this moisturizing formula is gentle and safe enough for even contact lens wearers and leaves delicate skin around your eyes feeling clean and refreshed. Clinically shown to remove waterproof eye makeup with no rinsing needed, these natural eye makeup remover pads are safe for all skin types and even contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist- and dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic and made with FSC certified fabric, these makeup remover wipes contain no added fragrance and are free of parabens, phthalates, SLS or petrolatum. The makeup remover pads are uniquely shaped for reaching all corners of the eye. Gently wipe pad over eyelids until all makeup is removed. It’s a simple, gentle way to keep skin feeling nourished. • 35 count container of 99.5% natural Eye Makeup Remover Pads • Eye makeup remover pads are clinically shown to gently remove eye makeup, including waterproof mascara • Specially shaped natural makeup remover pads are designed to reach all corners of the eye, effectively removing dirt, oil, and makeup without rinsing • Moisturizing formula with kiwi extract nourishes the delicate skin around the eyes without leaving behind an oily residue • Ophthalmologist- and dermatologist-tested, these makeup remover pads are safe for all skin types and even contact lens wearers

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

Sustainability Claims: Not tested on animals, cruelty-free

Health Facts: Formaldehyde donor-free, formaldehyde-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free, hypoallergenic, Sulfate-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, no fragrance added, dye-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Pad

Beauty Purpose: Makeup application

Skin concern: Basic care

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

Has anyone tried these? Do they work good, even at removing waterproof mascara?Burt's Bees Eye Make Up Remover Pads - 35ct
What is the best eye makeup remover that will limit the need to rub my eye area?
Does this product have a high acidity level?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Eye Make Up Remover Pads - 35ct!
Review for: 51076757
This product doesn't do the job as well as I'd hoped. There aren't that many pads in one box and it takes quite a few swipes to get all the makeup off. Compared to micellar water and other makeup removers this just isn't worth it. However for sensitive skin this doesn't burn at all.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: 51076757
Average product. I did like the different textured sides and the sent. It’s a bit pricey for again an average product. If I were to want to take the entirety of my eye makeup off I’d have to use two to three though.
1040 Main Street
Review for: 51076757
While it did remove my makeup it smells awful almost rotten and it leaves my skin smelling the same. I probably won't buy again unless they change that scent.
Haverhill
Review for: 2 Pack - Burt's Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads 35 ea
Only makeup remover wipe that doesn’t burn my skin! I have eczema and sensitive skin so it was super gentle and one pad was enough to wipe off all my makeup
Parma, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 6 Pack - Burt's Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads 35 ea
I usually love Burt's Bees products but this was a miss for me. I had to wipe and wipe to even get some of my mascara off. Still didn't remove it all.
La Porte, TX
Burt's Bees Eye Make Up Remover Pads - 35ct uploaded by Ghristina G.
Review for: 51076757
Just now trying theses out and they are not to bad I like them. My eye color is blue. Love the packaging. Easy to store away with my makeup.
Des Moines , IA
Review for: 51076757
I think it works wonderfully! It has an okay smell too it nothing to great but it isn’t bad either or overpowering like many others.
litchfeild
Review for: 51076757
Got these to try I have only used them 3 times I they do NOT work at all I can’t stand then I will never buy again or Recommend then
Coeymans
Review for: 2 Pack - Burt's Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads 35 ea
I want to like burts bees so much but all their products hurt my eyes. Like they’ll start burning as I’m rubbing my makeup off.
Springfield
Review for: 3 Pack - Burt's Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads 35 ea, 51076757
They work for everyday make up but aren’t very useful but getting water proof eye makeup off or bright pigments
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Crittenden , KY
Hutto, TX
a year ago
I have used Burt's Bees Eye Make Up Remover Pads - 35ct to remove my eye make up, prior to washing, but they seem like they are rather harsh on the surrounding skin. Does anyone have a go-to eye make up remover that doesn’t require being rinsed off? If I resort to these, chances are I am using a micellular wipe and calling it a night! Thank you.