Burt's Bees Eye Make Up Remover Pads - 35ct

by Burt's Bees

Easily remove eye makeup at home or on the go with Burt’s Bees™ Eye Makeup Remover Pads. Perfect for all skin types, this moisturizing formula is gentle and safe enough for even contact lens wearers and leaves delicate skin around your eyes feeling clean and refreshed. Clinically shown to remove waterproof eye makeup with no rinsing needed, these natural eye makeup remover pads are safe for all skin types and even contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist- and dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic and made with FSC certified fabric, these makeup remover wipes contain no added fragrance and are free of parabens, phthalates, SLS or petrolatum. The makeup remover pads are uniquely shaped for reaching all corners of the eye. Gently wipe pad over eyelids until all makeup is removed. It’s a simple, gentle way to keep skin feeling nourished. • 35 count container of 99.5% natural Eye Makeup Remover Pads • Eye makeup remover pads are clinically shown to gently remove eye makeup, including waterproof mascara • Specially shaped natural makeup remover pads are designed to reach all corners of the eye, effectively removing dirt, oil, and makeup without rinsing • Moisturizing formula with kiwi extract nourishes the delicate skin around the eyes without leaving behind an oily residue • Ophthalmologist- and dermatologist-tested, these makeup remover pads are safe for all skin types and even contact lens wearers

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

Sustainability Claims: Not tested on animals, cruelty-free

Health Facts: Formaldehyde donor-free, formaldehyde-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free, hypoallergenic, Sulfate-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, no fragrance added, dye-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Pad

Beauty Purpose: Makeup application

Skin concern: Basic care

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

Has anyone tried these? Do they work good, even at removing waterproof mascara?Burt's Bees Eye Make Up Remover Pads - 35ct
What is the best eye makeup remover that will limit the need to rub my eye area?
Does this product have a high acidity level?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Eye Make Up Remover Pads - 35ct!
Hicksville, NY
Review for: 2 Pack - Burt's Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads 35 ea
Burt’s Bees has a great array of skincare products and I love their makeup remover pads! They effectively remove the heaviest of makeup looks and leave my skin feeling hydrated and rejuvenated! Would totally recommend this for anyone looking for a great, affordable way to remove makeup!
Review for: 51076757
pretty average makeup remover. smells nice, faintly of kiwi. the pads are textured which i like and i think that definitely helps remove the makeup. they’re just really small and you have to use a couple if you’re wearing a lot of eye makeup that day
Review for: 6 Pack - Burt's Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads 35 ea
Wipes work really well. They are gentle and do not feel harsh on my skin. However, the smell takes a little to get used to. The pads are small and with very pigmented matte lipstick it takes a couple of wipes to remove my lipstick.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: 2 Pack - Burt's Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads 35 ea
Love the smell, love the cotton pad with its texture. love that it’s not oily like most eye remover pads. didn’t work so well with waterproof mascara but i barely wear that so it’s all good. does what i need it to do.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: 51076757
I love these and they do not dry my face out like most make-up removers. They have a nice smell too. I keep the inside top on even though it says to throw away after opening. I feel like it helps keep them moist.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: 6 Pack - Burt's Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads 35 ea
Very gentle, non greasy and effective. Have not noticed a fragrance especially something heavy; I also have not tried to remove a heavy eye makeup look using these.
Review for: 6 Pack - Burt's Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads 35 ea
I really like this product it works great and it is natural. It is good for sensitive and regular skin. It took off all my makeup. It can be expensive, but not as expensive as some of the other stuff.
Review for: 6 Pack - Burt's Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads 35 ea
I bought this product because I had been using the makeup wipes for years. While I think the product did a nice job of removing my eye makeup, I felt it was a little harsh on my skin and didn’t smell as nice as I had hoped it would. I think I could get the same results using the full face makeup pads.
Hartford city, IN
Review for: 51076757
Don't get me wrong I love this brand but this specific product is not good. Im honestly a little disappointed that Burt's bees would even put their name on this. First of all the packaging isn't that great I feel like glass would have been much better. The makeup removing pads were not very effective. One pad barely took the very minimal makeup I had on one eye off, I had to use one pad per eye and that almost wasn't enough. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Review for: 51076757
Compared to other eye makeup remover pads, it doesn’t remove as quickly as I like. You need about two pads to get the eye makeup off and it doesn’t remove waterproof mascara like it states on the packaging. It’s saturated nicely if you keep it sealed and great for sensitive eyes. No burn! I don’t think they are a waste of money, just use these on lighter makeup days.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Crittenden , KY
Hutto, TX
a year ago
I have used Burt's Bees Eye Make Up Remover Pads - 35ct to remove my eye make up, prior to washing, but they seem like they are rather harsh on the surrounding skin. Does anyone have a go-to eye make up remover that doesn’t require being rinsed off? If I resort to these, chances are I am using a micellular wipe and calling it a night! Thank you.