Burt's Bees Eye Make Up Remover Pads - 35ct

by Burt's Bees

Easily remove eye makeup at home or on the go with Burt’s Bees™ Eye Makeup Remover Pads. Perfect for all skin types, this moisturizing formula is gentle and safe enough for even contact lens wearers and leaves delicate skin around your eyes feeling clean and refreshed. Clinically shown to remove waterproof eye makeup with no rinsing needed, these natural eye makeup remover pads are safe for all skin types and even contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist- and dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic and made with FSC certified fabric, these makeup remover wipes contain no added fragrance and are free of parabens, phthalates, SLS or petrolatum. The makeup remover pads are uniquely shaped for reaching all corners of the eye. Gently wipe pad over eyelids until all makeup is removed. It’s a simple, gentle way to keep skin feeling nourished. • 35 count container of 99.5% natural Eye Makeup Remover Pads • Eye makeup remover pads are clinically shown to gently remove eye makeup, including waterproof mascara • Specially shaped natural makeup remover pads are designed to reach all corners of the eye, effectively removing dirt, oil, and makeup without rinsing • Moisturizing formula with kiwi extract nourishes the delicate skin around the eyes without leaving behind an oily residue • Ophthalmologist- and dermatologist-tested, these makeup remover pads are safe for all skin types and even contact lens wearers

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

Sustainability Claims: Not tested on animals, cruelty-free

Health Facts: Formaldehyde donor-free, formaldehyde-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free, hypoallergenic, Sulfate-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, no fragrance added, dye-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Pad

Beauty Purpose: Makeup application

Skin concern: Basic care

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

Has anyone tried these? Do they work good, even at removing waterproof mascara?Burt's Bees Eye Make Up Remover Pads - 35ct
What is the best eye makeup remover that will limit the need to rub my eye area?
Does this product have a high acidity level?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Eye Make Up Remover Pads - 35ct!
Smyrna, GA
Removes most makeup well. Spreads waterproof eyeliner around all over the face. Still would require a was up at the sink. Not as convenient as I'd hoped. I still use the large all over the face Burt's Bees wipes as a secondary defense! They smell nice though.
Hutto, TX
Review for: 6 Pack - Burt's Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads 35 ea
If I am going to skip my routine, because I am too tired, this with a micellular wipes will get it done...the only thing is I think they are a little rough on the eye area, and to get stubborn mascara off, you have to really work it. When I am out, I won’t rebuy.
Delavan, WI
Review for: 51076757
Would not recommend this product. I usually like this brand, which is why I tried this product. I do not use waterproof mascara, but was having trouble finding a eye makeup remover that worked well. Recently had Lasik and wanted something more natural to cleanse my eye makeup. This unfortunately did not work. The pads seemed dry and barely removed any makeup. Even if you run them under water they still do not remove make. Which makes no sense since a wet wash cloth does a better job. Would not recommend this to others.
Review for: 2 Pack - Burt's Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads 35 ea
Burt’s bees eye makeup remover pads removes eye makeup faster than you can say Mississippi. It’s gentle and doesn’t sting like some removers. It also removes all your mascara, I know I usually have troubles getting it off but with these it’s gone in a flash.
Jamison, PA
Review for: 51076757
I have yet to find a product that totally removes all of my eye make up but this comes close! The pads are super convenient to use and come well saturated. The price is great. The pad itself is soft and I experienced no irritation at all. I would recommend!
Review for: 2 Pack - Burt's Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads 35 ea
Normally I love Burt’s Bees but this product did not work well for me. They dried out quickly and didn’t really get all my makeup off. They also strung my skin a little bit. May be better for someone with less sensitive/dry skin.
Centereach, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 4 Pack - Burt's Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads 35 ea
I love that this is a more natural products but I don’t like the smell and I don’t think it works all that great I still have the eyeliners much is left on my eyes after using it
Columbia City, IN
Burt's Bees Eye Make Up Remover Pads - 35ct uploaded by Brooke G.
Burt's Bees Eye Make Up Remover Pads - 35ct uploaded by Brooke G.
Review for: 6 Pack - Burt's Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads 35 ea
Love this product. It isn’t harsh on the skin and doesn’t irritate my eyes or around my eyes. Has a good scent and it only took one pad to remove makeup from both wyes.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: 6 Pack - Burt's Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads 35 ea
Not a huge fan of this honestly I felt like my skin had a tingling sensation and felt kind of rough. I prefer their non alcohol makeup wipes those work well for me.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 51076757
This product is marketed as a quick way to remove makeup. You just take out a pre-soaked pad and wipe off the makeup. It is good for all skin types and hypoallergenic. It has a moisturizing formula that nourishes delicate skin. No oily residue, it had a faint scent of Kiwi. The scent does not linger. You only get 35 pads in the environmentally safe container. The pads take care of removing some makeup easily but the waterproof stuff takes several swipes. I usually need two pads to be able to remove everything. This could become expensive if I stuck to using only this to remove makeup. This is an average product. There are many other options that work better but probably aren’t so environmentally friendly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Crittenden , KY
Hutto, TX
a year ago
I have used Burt's Bees Eye Make Up Remover Pads - 35ct to remove my eye make up, prior to washing, but they seem like they are rather harsh on the surrounding skin. Does anyone have a go-to eye make up remover that doesn’t require being rinsed off? If I resort to these, chances are I am using a micellular wipe and calling it a night! Thank you.