Burt's Bees Extra Energizing Citrus & Ginger Root Body Bar 4-Ounce Bars (Case of 6)

BY BURT'S BEES

Stephanie R.
Lawrence, MA
The smell of this body wash is absolutely amazing and leaves my skin and body smelling delicious. My boyfriend absolutely loves using this one as well especially the vanilla and cocoa butter one. I put this on a loofah and it lathers up so beautifully.
Olivia P.
Dallas, TX
Super fresh and wakes you up as soon as you use it. If you have combo/oily skin this is great for the summer or even in the winter (just make sure you use lotion after as it can be slightly drying. I'm obsessed with the scent. If you love Warm and spicy citrus this one is for you!
Shaylee W.
This is the only body bar I choose to use. It smells great, and does the job. The scent is not too strong, but not too dull. In my opinion the price matches up with the quality. It is very easy to apply to the body, and is a gentle product. I highly recommend!
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It is a great amount for the price and love that they have it in this flavor. Yes , a great value for the amount that comes in. Gently feel when taken a shower and pro's it feels great on your skin . Con's wish they had it in a shower gel. Yes, I will recommend it
Jenny H.
Carrollton, GA
I'm a huge fan of all things Burt' Bees! And the Extra Energizing Citrus &Ginger Root Body Bar is no exception. It's gentle enough for every day use and it smells fantastic. So bright and cheery! I highly recommend purchasing this item. You will love it!
Emily K.
Dedham
This smelt soo good! and it lasted so long and it didn't leave a build up or greasy feeling on my body! it worked very well too in getting dirt off and I didn't feel as though it dried out my skin! I buy this brand often!! I would recommend it to everyone!
Brianna M.
Lakeport, CA
This bar is seriously amazing. It's my second favorite bar of soap ever, second only to a really effervescent lemongrass ginger bar that is made locally. Really awesome to use it in the morning, gives a great start to your day.
Erin T.
Springfield, KY
I love burt's bees products so much because i know they're natural and good for my body. this body bar is just powerful enough to leave me feeling clean and refreshed without stripping my skin's oils, or leaving residue. i would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Alicia P.
Beachwood, OH
If you're looking for a natural clean with a great fresh scent this is it. I wash my face in and out of the shower and when I forget to bring my cleanser in the tub with me this product is gentle enough for your ENTIRE body which I love (cleanses without stripping!)
Jamie M.
For a bar soap it's not bad, and it smells great! I usually by it online cuz it's hard to find it where I usually buy at. Refreshing energizing and great for morning showers. Wish it was available more locally 👌🏽🍊❤️