BY BURT'S BEES #20 in Bar Soap

• This Natural Soap Combines Citrus Essential Oils and Ginger Root Extract With Coconut and Sunflower Oils to Create An Exceptionally Gentle and Effective Cleansing Complex. Get Naturally Clean, Soft, Supple, Beautiful Skin from Head to Toe With Burt's Bees Line of Citrus & Ginger Root Products.
  • Not Tested On Animals.
  • Citrus &Amp; Ginger Root
  • 99.72% Natural

Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Natural Fragrance, Kaolin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

Instructions:

This Wrapper Is Made from Terrasking, Paper Made of Minerals and Produced Without The Use of Toxic Bleaching Chemicals, So It Will Degrade Back Into Its Source: The Powder of Stone. Please Discard Normally; Do Not Recycle With Regular Paper.

Burt's Bees Extra Energizing Citrus & Ginger Root Body Bar
  • "Love Burt's Bee have been a loyal customer for years. Great product, good quality, no harsh chemicals, love the smell. Very gentle on my skin. I usually buy from Walmart. Love the citrus and ginger sent. I would buy again. " in 13 reviews
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I love this natural body bar by Burts's Bees. This is the best body bar to use in the morning. The peppermint and rosemary really awaken my senses and feels so refreshing on my skin, I love it. I use this daily. I even use it to shave with. I have not experienced any irritation while using this body bar.

It is important to me to use less chemical on my body, just as I watch what I eat. I don't want to sacrifice on a good clean feeling, but I don’t want a bunch of chemicals either.

I have used Burt's Bees products most of my life and I have usually been very happy. I am very happy with this body wash. It foams up very well and washes off clean leaving no residue. Just clean lightly scented skin. The scent does not linger. I sure wish it did.

I would recommend this wash. It is refreshing, non drying, and natural!
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is OK, but I’m not a huge fan of bar soap. It does have a little bit of a tangle but I also really don’t like the set of grapefruit. I feel like I am not the best person to be reviewing us because I’m a little bit biased, but my personal experience was that for a bar of soap it’s fine. Nothing special nothing out of the ordinary, probably like it a whole lot more if you enjoyed the set of grapefruit.
James W.
Portland
I have a skin condition which causes dry, cracked skin and a lot of body bars end up making this worse for me. Luckily someone told me to try out burts bees body bar. I am so glad i decided to try it out, i dont have the same issues i had with other body bars. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and smoth, no more dry skin for me!
Britny S.
Tampa
I am obsessed with all Burts Bees products. I was first introduced to the brand when I purchased a chapstick. From then I was hooked. I next got a natural astringent which improved my skin very much. One I got the body bar to use in the shower I feel such a difference with the non harsh natural product
Jennifer H.
I got this as part of a gift because everyone at my job knows I loveeeee Burt’s bees and their products are always available because you can get them at drug stores. I love that! This bar smelled so good and it left my skin feeling soft. I will definitely be purchasing another one, I hope there’s different scents!
Ashley B.
Newport, RI
This product smells great! The citrus is pronounced but not overwhelming (like house cleaner) and definitely awakens you in the shower. The soap is also light and foamy, and leaves a refreshing smell even after showering. All natural ingredients and a quality product at a great price.
Vanessa A.
This one was amazing, it smelt amazing and it just feels mamazing. After I came out of the bath I smelt amazing lol so I highly recommend this to those who love to smell really good even a day after showering or taking a bath because the smell stays for a bit.
Ashley H.
Paris, KY
I liked it but still pick a bodywash over this bar soap. I need lots of moisturizer and most barsoap dries out my skin. That's why I usually use nutrigina on my face. This is a great bar soap I just prefer bodywash. I would love to try a Burt's bees body wash!
Alexander W.
Los Angeles, CA
The Burt's Bees Extra Energizing body bar is the perfect in shower go-to lather treatment!

A few of my favorites about this body bar from Burt's Bees:
+ Scent: mild and spring-like, I love how this scent reminds me of a warm Fall's day!
+ Effectiveness: this body bar does not flake and applies onto the body smoothly without over-drying your skin! I would recommend following up with your preferred body lotion to lock in moisture after you shower!

Overall, I would recommend this bar to anyone looking for a great product that does the job!
Danielle B.
Nice and cleansing, but it was a little drying.  I would definitely purchase this product again if I ran out of my own soap that I hand make at home.  Maybe that’s why I think it’s drying.  The soap that I make on my own has a large amount of Shea butter in it.