Burt's Bees Extra Energizing Citrus & Ginger Root Body Bar

by Burt's Bees

• This Natural Soap Combines Citrus Essential Oils and Ginger Root Extract With Coconut and Sunflower Oils to Create An Exceptionally Gentle and Effective Cleansing Complex. Get Naturally Clean, Soft, Supple, Beautiful Skin from Head to Toe With Burt's Bees Line of Citrus & Ginger Root Products.
  • Not Tested On Animals.
  • Citrus &Amp; Ginger Root
  • 99.72% Natural

Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Natural Fragrance, Kaolin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

Instructions:

This Wrapper Is Made from Terrasking, Paper Made of Minerals and Produced Without The Use of Toxic Bleaching Chemicals, So It Will Degrade Back Into Its Source: The Powder of Stone. Please Discard Normally; Do Not Recycle With Regular Paper.

Where can you get this & does it smile?
Lee your skin feels smooth using this?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Extra Energizing Citrus & Ginger Root Body Bar!
Product Highlights
“Love Burt's Bee have been a loyal customer for years. Great product, good quality, no harsh chemicals, love the smell. Very gentle on my skin. I usually buy from Walmart. Love the citrus and ginger sent. I would buy again. ” in 13 reviews
Burt
This soap is a perfect pick-me-up on a tired, perhaps stressful day. It has a gentle fresh citrus scent and it leaves the skin feeling refreshed and clean. The only downside is that it’s a little on the pricy side, but if you can find it on sale it’s definitely worth adding to your collection for a nice at home spa day.
Combination / Blackheads, Whiteheads, Dullness
Nashville, TN
This product smells so good leaves my skin so soft. I am also moisturized but not left greasy. Overall this is a good product and somewhat affordable. I would recommend this product though if you are willing to shell out a little bit more than usual for a product like this. A
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Body Acne
Goleta, CA
I love anything that’s natural but sometimes natural doesn’t always work in terms of body products. I have tried numerous natural bars of soap and have found this one is my favorite and not to mention it smells heavenly.
Little Rock
When I shower in the morning I really like using the body bar! I love how it makes my skin feel. This is definite added to the list of Burt’s Bees products that I love. I would definitely purchase this again!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Itchiness
San Fernando, CA
You would think with this extravagant title the effects of this product would be super impressive. Unfortunately it was a let down with the price and the effect. Leaves my skin feeling the same way one from the 99 cent store would feel. It’s basic.
Hamilton
My skin felt oily still after using this product. It smelled amazing. And lathered up well. It only took small amount on my loofah. I love the nautral products. To pricey to me for what it is. You don't get what you pay . Recommended to people without oil.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Eczema
Jarrell, TX
I love the smell of citrus so this was an easy purchase for me and I felt clean using it and think the price and quality are in alignment with each other in a positive way. I smelled mostly a grapefruit-ish essence in my bar and would like to smell more ginger because I love both scents together and would recommend this to all the citrus lovers out there who appreciate the invigorating scent like me. Thank you.
It was a great product. It made my skin nice and soft. The only thing is my skin is very sensitive, it made me itch a lot. It was an okay price. I just don’t think it was for me. I definitely would recommend it to others. It smelled really good though.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Waco, TX
It's very wonderful! The smell is tantalizing and it's a very big bar of soap! Lasted several showers for me. I like how it feels and how it smells. It kept the smell on for quite some time. It isn't very expensive and it is definitely worth it, yes!
Dry / Large Pores / Stretch Marks, Itchiness, Scarring
Williamsburg, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
This bar is one of the best bars that I have ever used and it smells and feels so good on my skin. When it is used it make your skin feel so refreshed and makes you feel refreshed also. This is a great bar for anyone who likes bath products.