BY BURT'S BEES

Your loofah loves our natural body wash. You will too. Essential Citrus Oils and Ginger Root Extract mingle with a natural plant-based cleansing complex in our best body wash for energizing your skin and your senses. Our natural soap invigorates your skin, leaving it lovingly fresh and oh-so clean.

• Invigorates and cleanses with Citrus Oils and Ginger Root Extract
• Sweet Orange scent
• Sulfate free body wash

Ingredient:

Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Sucrose Laurate, Coco-betaine, Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Glucose, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Thiocyanate, Phenoxyethanol, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol, Citral

How To Use:

Great With A Sponge, Loofah Or Your Hands. Apply It Generously All Over Your Body And Enjoy The Sweet Scent. Rinse And Follow With Your Favorite Burt's Bees® Body Lotion Or Body Butter. Avoid Contact With Eyes.

Burt's Bees Extra Energizing Citrus & Ginger Body Wash
  • "This smells very fresh like real grapefruit! Lathers well compared to other natural or organic body washes I've tried. I use this product for my children, work good for sensitive skin!" in 21 reviews
  • "I usually give Burts Bees a 5 star rating... this body wash is good, but not my favorite of all their products." in 3 reviews
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
The scent of ginger is actually not very popular when it comes to body products unless it's coupled with something else. It's really an acquired scent, you either love it or you hate it. In my case I was a little off-put by it at first when once the product lathers it really allows the citrus shine through. It's a nearly equal balance of both scents, I think if the citrus was a bit stronger with just mild ginger undertones more people would be able to appreciate it. It doesn't bother me so much because the product itself is wonderful. The scent reminds me of drinking a moscow mule while sitting next to a bowl of grapefruits.

Anyone saying this product doesn't lather well clearly didn't read the instructions. You're supposed to use it with a sponge, loofah, or bath poof. It actually has a really thick luxurious lather with a sponge with just barely using any soap. It rinses clean and the scent doesn't linger very long but it does make you feel fresh.

I really love their new pink label. I think the extra touch of color makes the bottle stand out more. I also really love that they use natural ingredients as they're less harsh on my skin. A+ goes to BB for this as well as their other varieties of body wash.
Laura T.
Gainesville
I love Burts Bees, even after they sold out. I thought I would give this body was a try because I am a sucker for anything with Ginger in it. I feel like ginger invigorates me, energizes me. A palate cleanser for my body. This scent which is citrus PLUS ginger is just okay, it does NOT lather easily...is very thin...and I dont feel really all that clean after.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I enjoy this body wash. The scent is fresh, light, energizing and refreshing. It has a nice lather and lathers quickly. It is a little costly but feel I would purchase here and there. I would definitely try another scent.
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
I really like Burt’s and bees products & I really tried to like this body wash but I really didn’t like the smell. It is a decent body wash & I would use it more if it smelled better. Not so pleased.
Vanessa M.
This is another one of those products I go to for the AM or when I have had a hard day and need a refresher before heading off to bed. It is inexpensive and the smell is fabulous.
Lydia A.
Port Reading, NJ
Burt's bees uplifting rosemary and lemon body wash is so refreshing it has a natural plant based cleansing complex leaves skin clean without any irritation. So gentle you can use it to shave with. And the scent is a treat to your senses without being over powerful.
Morgan B.
This is the only body wash that doesn’t give me an allergic reaction. I have super sensitive skin and this is gentle enough for me. The smell isn’t extraordinary, but I’d rather not have itchy skin than smell like a flower.
Adeline C.
Citrus Heights CA
Burt’s Bees Citrus and Ginger body wash smells so good. I hate some soaps because they are harsh and leave a unpleasant feeling on my skin. But this body wash is gentle and feels great. It’s a really good product.
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
I just bought this body wash it is so clean feeling it leaves me so refreshed and smelling delicious I would definitely buy this again or recommend to someone who wants a really good body wash
Robyn P.
I do not like this product at all. It’s too liquid-y and comes gushing out of the bottle AND the smell makes me think of 409 cleaner. Definitely not a fan at all.

** I received this free from Burt’s bees to give an honest review**
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How does this smell
Justine U.
Has anyone else experienced this being super runny? I accidentally poured out half the bottle on my first use!
Jessie D.
Is this good with sensitive skin?
Keirsten H.
Seward, NE
Does this product work to rehydrate your skin?
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
I haven't use this before do it smell good and those it make your body smooth and soft

back