Burt's Bees Essentials Travel Kit Holiday Gift Set, 4 Skin Care Products - Cleansing Towelettes, Deep Cleansing Cream, Cuticle Cream and Lip Balm

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Essentials Travel Kit Holiday Gift Set contains a mix of 4 Burt's Bees products inside a travel pouch to fuel your loved one's adventurous side while keeping their skin naturally healthy-looking and feeling fresh. This holiday gift set... see more...

Review (1)
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I live this gift. I got it for Christmas. I love it. It is great for traveling. It fits perfectly in my purse. I love Burt’s bees. I would recommend it for someone who travels a lot.

Walmart