BY BURT'S BEES

If You're Looking For Nature’s Hardest Working Ingredients, This Kit Is It! Filled With Generous Portions, This Amazing Collection Has All Of Our Perennial Favorites. It's The Essential Complement To Your Natural Beauty.

• Made With Natural, Hard-working Ingredients

Contains:

• Soap Bark And Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream (0.75 Oz)
  • Hand Salve (0.30 Oz)
  • Milk & Honey Body Lotion (1 Oz)
  • Coconut Foot Cream (0.75 Oz)
  • Beeswax Lip Balm (0.15 Oz)

• dont you think this would make a great gift for anyone, really!?1 Answers
  • I have been looking into this skin care kit but I have problemati...1 Answers
  • I love Burt Bee's lip products but I have never t... Be the first to answer!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Bought this set for all the ladies in my life for christmas. It makes an awesome stocking stuffer or good for building a gift basket. I love [product:burt's-bees-beeswax-lip-balm] especially because it takes care of your lips fast and gentle.
Katie N.
I love this little gift set. I gave it to my friend for Christmas and she loved it. All the products smell great and moisturize my skin. Highly recommend especially since it’s a good price.
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
Everything in this kit will leave you feeling satified!! Its everything you need. Burts Bess is a very trusted brand...you can never go wrong with an all natural and organic skin care line!
Emily S.
Haslett
I️ absolutely love Burt’s bees!!! Best products I️ have ever used! I️ can’t wait to try more! Their lip products are my favorite and I️ love the lip stuff that comes in this set! Their hand cream is also amazing!! Try some and I️ promise you will not regret it!
Shayy P.
Sherman, TX
I loooooooooobe burts bees ! The original scent they had when they first came out wasn't very appealing but now they have different options and I love it ! It works great and smells great and I wouldn't definitely buy it over a  s over if I need to.
Kenzi C.
This is a great gift set. I got this for my sister who loves skin care . She has sensitive skin and this works great on her skin it’s a great gift that includes gentle skincare products that all moisturizer and renew tired and dried skin.
Juliana F.
Love everything burts bees. They lip care and lotion are phenomenal and I am not worried about using it around my son! My lips always get chapped and the lip balm prevents that! I would highly recommend! It also makes get presents!
Mikayla S.
Nashville , TN
Burt’s Bees is a brand that I can definitely trust. It feels more natural, and does just as well, if not better, than several less natural products I have tried. It can sometimes be on the expensive side, but is definitely worth it
Caroline S.
when they named this stuff essential they meant it. this product is amazing! it’s gentle, a great price, and works wonders. it’s perfect for any time of year to keep your lips nice and smooth. plus this smell is amazing
Ashley J.
I received this as a gift a little while ago, and as the first time using it, it's great! It has a good amount of versatility, so I can use the different products for more uses then just as a chopstick.
Veronica  M.
Colton, CA
Does any one know where I can find a bigger selection ?
Angie S.
I have been looking into this skin care kit but I have problematic skin does this help with break outs?
julie C.
Watertown , New York
I was thinking about buying this for my daily facial routine because they do not test on animals. Does it work well for an everyday thing?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
dont you think this would make a great gift for anyone, really!?
MK J.