Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set uploaded by Claudia P.Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set uploaded by Lauren T.

BY BURT'S BEES

The Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set Is The Perfect Little Set Anyone Would Be Thrilled To Get As A Gift. This Small Gift Pack Contains 3 Of Burt's Bees Glossy Lip Shines, All Made From Natural Ingredients. These Lip Shines Have A Natural, Sheer Color Enriched With Moisturizing Apricot Wax For A Sweet And Super Shiny Finish. Blush Is A Soft, Warm Mauve Pink Hue While Wink Is A Bolder Pink. And Lastly, Flutter Is A Lovely Pinkish Lilac Hue. This Gift Set Comes In A Giftable Box, Making It Perfect For Stocking Stuffers. Make Someone Happy This Holiday With The Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set.

Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set:

• Gift Set Contains 3 Popular Burt's Bees Products
  • Three 0.30 Oz. Mini Lip Shine In Blush, Wink, Flutter
  • Holiday Set Contains Nourishing Products To Pamper Lips
  • Made With 100% Natural Hard Working Ingredients
  • Perfect Gift For The Holiday Season

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Silica, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire Dabeille), Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Cera (Wax, Cire) Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Aroma (Natural Flavor), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Apricot Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Apricot Oil Unsaponifiables, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil Unsaponifiables, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Alumina. +/- (May Contain): Cl 75470 (Carmine), Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Amazon
  • "These are the best for my lips during the winter when I still want some gloss. Lipstick tends to dry my lips out but using the burst bees glosses are awesome, you still get color while moisturizing your lips!" in 5 reviews
Leigh T.
I love this set. It makes my lips feel so good and the colors are awesome!!! I would try this product if you haven't already. I bought it online but you can find it in a lot of stores. Very long lasting. I will buy it again for sure!!
trish s.
Green lane, PA
Hilory W.
Austin, TX
Excellent set with amazing colors to switch out day by day. Leaves your lips very shinny and plump. Helps heal chapped lips as well as looking gorgeous at the same time.
Skylar L.
Wayland,Ma
Burt's Bees is never a place i thought i would buy makeup from but i decided to try it out and loved it! It gave you a great color selection! It made your lips shine all day!
Nelly A.
Love the beauty products from Burt's bees and this glosses are just amazing my lips feel amazing with this only but is probably the colors need to be brighter
Diamond C.
Owings Mills, MD
I haven't tried the trio but my sister has one that she let me try. I like that these are really hydrating but I like my lip gloss a little sticky.
Ebonie B.
Ontario, CA
I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE LIPGLOSS! THEY WORK SO PERFECTLY AND AFTER APPLYING, LASTS ALL DAY. I KEEP AT LEAST ONE IN MY MAKEUP BAG AT ALL TIMES!!!
jennifer k.
Sharon, PA
I liked Burt's bees, but the chapstick does not feel quite right on my lips. It felt a little stiff and thick which made me keep licking at it.
Heather M.
Davidson
Good color and conditioning for lips and the ingredient list is good for the value. The colors not too dark, so easy to apply without a mirror.
KRISTINA K.
I LOVE THIS.This lip gloss is amazing.It goes on the lips so perfect.Its so nice and smooth on the lips.It is very comfortable to wear.