Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set uploaded by Claudia P.Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set uploaded by Lauren T.

BY BURT'S BEES

The Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set Is The Perfect Little Set Anyone Would Be Thrilled To Get As A Gift. This Small Gift Pack Contains 3 Of Burt's Bees Glossy Lip Shines, All Made From Natural Ingredients. These Lip Shines Have A Natural, Sheer Color Enriched With Moisturizing Apricot Wax For A Sweet And Super Shiny Finish. Blush Is A Soft, Warm Mauve Pink Hue While Wink Is A Bolder Pink. And Lastly, Flutter Is A Lovely Pinkish Lilac Hue. This Gift Set Comes In A Giftable Box, Making It Perfect For Stocking Stuffers. Make Someone Happy This Holiday With The Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set.

Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set:

• Gift Set Contains 3 Popular Burt's Bees Products
  • Three 0.30 Oz. Mini Lip Shine In Blush, Wink, Flutter
  • Holiday Set Contains Nourishing Products To Pamper Lips
  • Made With 100% Natural Hard Working Ingredients
  • Perfect Gift For The Holiday Season

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Silica, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire Dabeille), Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Cera (Wax, Cire) Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Aroma (Natural Flavor), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Apricot Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Apricot Oil Unsaponifiables, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil Unsaponifiables, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Alumina. +/- (May Contain): Cl 75470 (Carmine), Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set
  • "These are the best for my lips during the winter when I still want some gloss. Lipstick tends to dry my lips out but using the burst bees glosses are awesome, you still get color while moisturizing your lips!" in 5 reviews
Krysten M.
Providence, RI
I love this little trio! I always trust the Burt’s Bees brand to be a great product. These colors are shiny, if not very bold. Definitely recommend as a treat for your lips.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
This item works wonders!! This product leaves your skin feeling so much better than before! Top of the line product! Would definitely repurchase again and again!
caiti d.
Atlanta Ga
I LOVEEE Burts Bees glosses. I have the shade Blush and it’s soooooo nice. It has a sheer sparkle and i love it. It also has a pink tint and its moisturizing! I bought mine at WalMart.
Andrea P.
Simpsonville, SC
I love this set of glosses. This gloss is all natural, easy to apply and use, and lasts. It definitely met my expectations. I love the shine it gives, with a little hint of color. It is priced well, and comes squeeze tube, which I love, because it gives you great control of the amount needed. It is a tad thick, but then smother out nicely, and does not feel sticky to me at all, like many other glosses do. I love the smell as well. I have already re-purchased and will continue to do so.
Devan S.
I got this product for Christmas and loved it I don’t really get product like this but it was one of my favorites I highly recommend it! I would definitely buy some againa and it’s nit that expensive and yes I would buy it again so if you like stuff like this this is for you!
Clara D.
I love these! They're a bit thick but fed moisturize your lips! Adds a really nice gloss to them too! My only complaint would be that it doesn't last very long, have to continually apply. But would buy again because of the shine/color it gives my lips
Elizabeth N.
Dallas
Burtbees are not good for my lips at all. Everytime I wear it I always tens to have a rash around my lips. I can't have on for too long without wanting to wipe it off. I wish it wouldn't irritate me because th3 package is nice and it seems to go on smooth, but I can't say that I would recommend it.
Tiffany H.
Pembroke, KY
I absolutely love this products. I can put this on rather it be day or night and wake up or on the go and be excited to know my lips will not be chapped. They have a slight hint of flavor but nothing overpowering and I really really like that!
Yasmine A.
I have tried a lot of burts bees products in the last couple years especially lip balms. I think this really met my expectation with the amount of shine it gives. I bought this product at cvs and it's deff very affordable and it's very worth it. I recommend it
Paris B.
Austin, TX
Burts Bees chapstick is my favorite product. But all of their balms are a definite favorite of mine. Highly recommend because they come in alot of different delicious flavors. Try it out if your lips get dry during the winter time like mine do! Also you can't beat the price and I LOVE the packaging!

Amazon