Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set uploaded by Claudia P.Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set uploaded by Lauren T.

BY BURT'S BEES

The Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set Is The Perfect Little Set Anyone Would Be Thrilled To Get As A Gift. This Small Gift Pack Contains 3 Of Burt's Bees Glossy Lip Shines, All Made From Natural Ingredients. These Lip Shines Have A Natural, Sheer Color Enriched With Moisturizing Apricot Wax For A Sweet And Super Shiny Finish. Blush Is A Soft, Warm Mauve Pink Hue While Wink Is A Bolder Pink. And Lastly, Flutter Is A Lovely Pinkish Lilac Hue. This Gift Set Comes In A Giftable Box, Making It Perfect For Stocking Stuffers. Make Someone Happy This Holiday With The Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set.

Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set:

• Gift Set Contains 3 Popular Burt's Bees Products
  • Three 0.30 Oz. Mini Lip Shine In Blush, Wink, Flutter
  • Holiday Set Contains Nourishing Products To Pamper Lips
  • Made With 100% Natural Hard Working Ingredients
  • Perfect Gift For The Holiday Season

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Silica, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire Dabeille), Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Cera (Wax, Cire) Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Aroma (Natural Flavor), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Apricot Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Apricot Oil Unsaponifiables, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil Unsaponifiables, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Alumina. +/- (May Contain): Cl 75470 (Carmine), Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Amazon
  • "These are the best for my lips during the winter when I still want some gloss. Lipstick tends to dry my lips out but using the burst bees glosses are awesome, you still get color while moisturizing your lips!" in 5 reviews
Andrea P.
I love this set of glosses. This gloss is all natural, easy to apply and use, and lasts. It definitely met my expectations. I love the shine it gives, with a little hint of color. It is priced well, and comes squeeze tube, which I love, because it gives you great control of the amount needed. It is a tad thick, but then smother out nicely, and does not feel sticky to me at all, like many other glosses do. I love the smell as well. I have already re-purchased and will continue to do so.
Niyahbinghi J.
Hamilton
They last very long and also don't leave a sticky feeling on your lips. They also smell very nice! I recommend getting at least one chapstick and then a lipgloss by Burt's bee..you won't regret it! Burt's Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
I love Burt Bees lip gloss. It keeps my lips Juicy all day and super shiny like I like. I have been using it a few years now. It smells good and has nice packaging. I would use it again and recommend it to others.
Devan S.
I got this product for Christmas and loved it I don’t really get product like this but it was one of my favorites I highly recommend it! I would definitely buy some againa and it’s nit that expensive and yes I would buy it again so if you like stuff like this this is for you!
Bonnie C.
Modesto , CA
This trio is life! Seriously my go to for a date night dinner or movie. It leaves my lips silky with out being sticky. And isn’t super high maintenance like lipstick
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
Looks and smells amazing. Leaves your lips feeling so soft and lush. The colors are so subtle and beautiful. This is really great for a subtle look. I use this often. For the price you can’t go wrong!
Christina W.
I love the softness this provides to my lips. The color also is a very pretty color however I'm not too big of a fan of this product. Although the moisture lasts, so does the color and when I say it lasts, I mean my lips will feel wet for hours without drying. The slightest touch will smudge this. I guess you can say it's a love hate relationship with this product.
Elizabeth N.
Dallas
Burtbees are not good for my lips at all. Everytime I wear it I always tens to have a rash around my lips. I can't have on for too long without wanting to wipe it off. I wish it wouldn't irritate me because th3 package is nice and it seems to go on smooth, but I can't say that I would recommend it.
Yasmine A.
I have tried a lot of burts bees products in the last couple years especially lip balms. I think this really met my expectation with the amount of shine it gives. I bought this product at cvs and it's deff very affordable and it's very worth it. I recommend it
maddie j.
Soap lake
 good color pay off smells good did not last all day though. Found this at my local Walmart I would recommend if you wanted as light saddle lip look but glossy. Pretty good price for the product would not recommend if you wanted a full long lasting lip look.