BY BURT'S BEES

Burt’s Bees™ For Dogs Soothing Hot Spot Shampoo Is Made With Some Of Nature’s Finest Ingredients For Your Peace Of Mind And A Happy Dog. Tap Into Nature’s Power With This Gentle Cleanser Made With Apple Cider Vinegar To Soothe Hot Spots And Restore Ph Balance And Aloe Vera To Moisturize.

• Ph Balanced For Dogs
• No Sulfates
• No Colorants
• Cruelty Free

Directions:

Wet Dog Down. Apply Shampoo From Back Of Ears To Tail, Carefully Avoiding Eyes. Lather, Rinse And Have Fun!

Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Honey, Beeswax, Colloidal Oatmeal, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice Powder, Vinegar,  Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

Warnings:
In Case Of Contact With Eyes, Flush Thoroughly With Water. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets To Avoid Possible Consumption. Will Not Wash Off Topical Flea & Tick Treatment When Following Treatment Manufacturer’s Directions.

• I never knew Burt's Bees made a shampoo for dogs. Has any...2 Answers
  • It says "soothing hot spot" what does that mean? Is this ...2 Answers
Kerri D.
Burts bees Suzanne hotspot shampoo is a must have for your pets allows the skin to sooth instantly with a slight subtle sent it last long and is on comparable to other products that I’ve used I absolutely love the Burts bees pet product line and plan on purchasing more
Delaina M.
Lansing , MI
I have a beagle/walker mix who unfortunately seems to have gotten every single bad trait of the breed. She is on a grain free diet, due to skin issues, but has been itching Day and night for a few weeks and nothing helped. I was using an oatmeal shampoo and was so confused as to why the itching wasn't stopping. That is, until I realized I was rubbing gluten on a dog with a gluten intolerance. Smart, I know. I bit the bullet and spent $12 on this shampoo in the hopes to make my girl stop itching and I am very happy that I did. While she is still a bit itchy, I can definitely see that the itching has drastically decreased. Very happy with this shampoo. Just wish it was a bit less expensive!
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
I didn't find this to be so great as the reviews i read. I love Burt's bees products but tbis didn't do the trick. I used it exactly as said and when i let my dog dry i ran (tried) my hands through his hair and i couldn't. It was so tangled and left a greasy feeling on his hair. My dog has naturally soft fluffy hair and i was very disappointed.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
My sweet dog has been super itchy lately and we have confirmed that she doesn't have fleas but are not sure what the problem is. We are still working with her vet to adjust her food and check for allergies but in the meantime, this shampoo has been a god send for helping to control the hot spots.
Katie D.
I use this product on my sweet puppy, an Australian Cattle Dog. Her skin has been bothering her for several months and every time I give her a bath with this shampoo, it seems to help. My only complaint is that it doesn't last more than a few days. I do like that this is a natural shampoo.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I think this shampoo does a good job at keeping my dog's itching calmed down. He gets hot spot from allergies and digging at fleas and I think this really does help with the itching. And it doesn't irritate his skin more. I would buy this again if I needed to.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
My dog has awful hot spots due to her allergies and this is the only thing that can help calm them down. We apply it frequently on her and almost immediately it starts numbing her little itchies.
eileen e.
I use this for my dog all the time it’s a go to product when it come to washing my dog he smells really god at the end and I would definitely buy this again
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
This is what I use on my little pup! It has really helped her skin and hair. She is a Yorkiepoo and this gives her a shiny coat with incredibly soft hair!!
Yesenia M.
I couldn't wait to try this on my puppy ! She loved it And I love how smooth and silky her hair feels after . The smell is nice and soft not to imposing.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It says "soothing hot spot" what does that mean? Is this just regular shampoo?
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I never knew Burt's Bees made a shampoo for dogs. Has anyone ever tried is product on their dog and did it leave their fur feeling nice?

back