BY BURT'S BEES

Tap into nature's power with Burt's Bees for dogs paw & nose lotion made with rosemary to moisturize the nose and paws and olive oil to leave them soft and smooth. Rosemary & olive oil

Kaila C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Use this on my pit bull all the time especially in the winter when the air is dry! Keeps his paw pads nice and soft! I rub it on his nose too but let's be honest he licks it right off!! But what a great product for a great price!
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not a huge fan of this one. Martha Stewart has a nose and paw lotion that is a bit cheaper and works so much better. Pets mart or Amazon carries it!
Sarah k.
I have 3 cats and a dog, and use this for all of them. It's pretty hard to get them to sit still but afterwards all my pets have the softest feet.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Dogs paws get very dry it is important to keep their paws and noses moisturized so they don't crack and hurt the dog. This Lotion works great
Lauren O.
This product just made my dog lick her paws. I stopped using it as it did not stay on my dog long enough to have any moisturizing effects .
Michelle  J.
This keeps my dogs paws highly moisturized so he is not slipping all over our hardwood floors! We use it every 2 weeks for him
Carmen C.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I think this product works well! But the dog just won't let me put it on her paws!
Justyne E.
Uxbridge
This is a great lotion for my dog! He’s diabetic and get cracked, itchy skin around his more and mouth and really itchy paws. This lotion works really well to smooth his itchy and it actually seems to help his raw, cracks heal! It’s also a Burt’s bees product so I know it’s natural and safe! Burt's Bees Dogs Paw & Nose Lotion
Lindsi G.
Fredericton, DC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this lotion, it's made with good ingredients so I trust it to use on my dog, especially since I know she will ingest some of it when it goes on her skin. This works well for my pup, my only problem is that I find the consistency weird
Chelsea-lee C.
Chilliwack, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This lotion works well but is hard to get rubbed onto my dog. I wish they had a chapstick form of this product do it was easier to apply.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m really interested in this for my sweet little Siberian Husky. He has pretty dry, tough paw pads and was hoping to find something to help moisturizer them. There are two things that do worry/concern me. First I was under the impression and have been told that it was could for dogs paw pads to be a little more rough that way when they walk on concrete, etc they are less inclined to get cracks. I’m not sure if this is a complete myth and it actually is important to keep his paw pads soft and moisturized. Just worried that I could essentially do more damage in the long haul if it isn’t a myth. Second thing is it’s very important to be that I’m using natural products for my baby and nothing with chemicals in it. Especially since it will be on his paws, I’m worried about him trying to lick/eat it after I apply. Does anyone else’s dog do that with this? And if so does it give issues? Are there ingredients that could cause a problem regarding that? He has a SUPER sensitive stomach and has to take Pepcid to help clam his belly. So I just want to make sure everything is safe for him. I know BB is really good about natural products but I was unaware that they even made products for dogs and while I would assume they are all natural as well, I just wanted to make sure. Thank you in advance!
Honey G.
Pomona, CA
What does this really do? Is it for any breed?
Alexis B.
Huntingburg, IN
My dogs paws are really dry. Was wondering if this really works, I have tried multiple things before but never this product. We are always walking everywhere so she really needs it.
Taylor M.
Tampa, FL
My border collie has very dry paw pads and Ive been looking for a good quality lotion for her. How does this compare to other brands? I want take make sure I get the best quality product for whatever price I end up paying and not have it be a waste. Thanks!
Xuan C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We just adopted our sweet rescue pup a few days ago and I've been coming across this product a lot and saw it at the store yesterday. I'm familiar with Burt's Bees brand human products. My question is how well does this work in comparison to other brands out there? Would this be your first choice of recommendation over any other brand? Thank you for your inputs :)