BY BURT'S BEES

Tap into nature's power with Burt's Bees for dogs paw & nose lotion made with rosemary to moisturize the nose and paws and olive oil to leave them soft and smooth. Rosemary & olive oil

Cristin P.
Tifton, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This stuff is kind of a must have, especially if you have active dogs that like to be outside. The sun, pavement, and everyday outdoor elements can be rough on a pups paw and nose (sometimes even the skin under the fur) so I feel better knowing I’m preventing damage and giving them extra care with this! And it’s natural so bonus!
Kara D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this for my dogs paws during wintertime to avoid dry and cracked paws. It's very lightweight but natural ingredients which I enjoy. It has a decent smell and has lasted us quite a while. A little goes a long way. My dog doesn't mind her paws being touched but she does not enjoy this stuff for some reason. But as long as your dog lets you apply it, I'd definitely recommend it. 9/10 recommend.
Sunshine R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Thought I'd try this on my pug' s nose. Useful looking and she hates when we used other stuff. She doesn't fight as bad when using this lotion so that right there is a win. Only on night #2 sonleta hopw it heals her nose
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I've noticed my dog's paws got pretty rough last year, especially in the winter. I looked up options to help her and this got some good reviews so I thought I'd try it. In the meantime we adopted another dog and now he is also getting some roughness on his paws. I've applied it to both of them and it made an immediate difference. I found it easy to apply, although I've trained my dogs to allow me to wipe their paws frequently to get dirt off. It didn't bother them at all. One started to lick at it, but when I stopped him he didn't go back to it. It dried quickly and doesn't seem to have made any marks on my sofa where they immediately sat after I applied it.

This seems to be the high quality product that one would expect from Burt's Bees - I highly recommend.
Eleni C.
My puppy gets really dry paws and this helps to heal the cracking! It smells nice it's light weight and absolutely harmless in case they lick it! Really helps him! Little of this goes long way! I recommend it!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My mom says I spoil my pups but she even bought this lotion for her dogs! It helped their feet and nose so much. It was a wonderful moisturizer but my only complaint is is didn’t completely get rid of the dry skin.
Shannon M.
Sumner, WA
I love anything Burt's Bees so when I came across this I had to buy it. My pit ill is always digging her nose through the dirt so it's constantly dry. Since purchasing this it has worked wonders no more dry nose and she doesn't mind me putting it in no irritation either.
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love Burt's Bees!! I didn't realize they made products for dogs until I saw it at Petsmart one day. I bought the cream/lotion to put on my dog. It really seems to soothe. I'm going to try some of the other Burt's Bees dogs products.
Keesha F.
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I apply this daily to Louis ' paws. His paws are often rough, and this product helps soften and moisturize them. He does unfortunately sometimes try to lick at them right after application, so I'm not 100% sure at how effective this product will be in the long run. It works great for now though.
Meagan K.
Oneonta, AL
I've tried this on my dog and it works great when he doesn't try to lick all of it off. It's great for wintertime or for when your pup is on rough surfaces outside a lot.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m really interested in this for my sweet little Siberian Husky. He has pretty dry, tough paw pads and was hoping to find something to help moisturizer them. There are two things that do worry/concern me. First I was under the impression and have been told that it was could for dogs paw pads to be a little more rough that way when they walk on concrete, etc they are less inclined to get cracks. I’m not sure if this is a complete myth and it actually is important to keep his paw pads soft and moisturized. Just worried that I could essentially do more damage in the long haul if it isn’t a myth. Second thing is it’s very important to be that I’m using natural products for my baby and nothing with chemicals in it. Especially since it will be on his paws, I’m worried about him trying to lick/eat it after I apply. Does anyone else’s dog do that with this? And if so does it give issues? Are there ingredients that could cause a problem regarding that? He has a SUPER sensitive stomach and has to take Pepcid to help clam his belly. So I just want to make sure everything is safe for him. I know BB is really good about natural products but I was unaware that they even made products for dogs and while I would assume they are all natural as well, I just wanted to make sure. Thank you in advance!
Honey G.
Pomona, CA
What does this really do? Is it for any breed?
Alexis B.
Huntingburg, IN
My dogs paws are really dry. Was wondering if this really works, I have tried multiple things before but never this product. We are always walking everywhere so she really needs it.
Taylor M.
Tampa, FL
My border collie has very dry paw pads and Ive been looking for a good quality lotion for her. How does this compare to other brands? I want take make sure I get the best quality product for whatever price I end up paying and not have it be a waste. Thanks!
Xuan C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We just adopted our sweet rescue pup a few days ago and I've been coming across this product a lot and saw it at the store yesterday. I'm familiar with Burt's Bees brand human products. My question is how well does this work in comparison to other brands out there? Would this be your first choice of recommendation over any other brand? Thank you for your inputs :)