BY BURT'S BEES

Tap into nature's power with Burt's Bees for dogs paw & nose lotion made with rosemary to moisturize the nose and paws and olive oil to leave them soft and smooth. Rosemary & olive oil

Buy on Jet.com
Kara D.
Thornville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this for my dogs paws during wintertime to avoid dry and cracked paws. It's very lightweight but natural ingredients which I enjoy. It has a decent smell and has lasted us quite a while. A little goes a long way. My dog doesn't mind her paws being touched but she does not enjoy this stuff for some reason. But as long as your dog lets you apply it, I'd definitely recommend it. 9/10 recommend.
Sunshine R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Thought I'd try this on my pug' s nose. Useful looking and she hates when we used other stuff. She doesn't fight as bad when using this lotion so that right there is a win. Only on night #2 sonleta hopw it heals her nose
Keesha F.
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I apply this daily to Louis ' paws. His paws are often rough, and this product helps soften and moisturize them. He does unfortunately sometimes try to lick at them right after application, so I'm not 100% sure at how effective this product will be in the long run. It works great for now though.
Mary R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I've noticed my dog's paws got pretty rough last year, especially in the winter. I looked up options to help her and this got some good reviews so I thought I'd try it. In the meantime we adopted another dog and now he is also getting some roughness on his paws. I've applied it to both of them and it made an immediate difference. I found it easy to apply, although I've trained my dogs to allow me to wipe their paws frequently to get dirt off. It didn't bother them at all. One started to lick at it, but when I stopped him he didn't go back to it. It dried quickly and doesn't seem to have made any marks on my sofa where they immediately sat after I applied it.

This seems to be the high quality product that one would expect from Burt's Bees - I highly recommend.
Eleni C.
My puppy gets really dry paws and this helps to heal the cracking! It smells nice it's light weight and absolutely harmless in case they lick it! Really helps him! Little of this goes long way! I recommend it!
Kaila C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Use this on my pit bull all the time especially in the winter when the air is dry! Keeps his paw pads nice and soft! I rub it on his nose too but let's be honest he licks it right off!! But what a great product for a great price!
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
I love anything Burt's Bees so when I came across this I had to buy it. My pit ill is always digging her nose through the dirt so it's constantly dry. Since purchasing this it has worked wonders no more dry nose and she doesn't mind me putting it in no irritation either.
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love Burt's Bees!! I didn't realize they made products for dogs until I saw it at Petsmart one day. I bought the cream/lotion to put on my dog. It really seems to soothe. I'm going to try some of the other Burt's Bees dogs products.
Meagan K.
Oneonta, AL
I've tried this on my dog and it works great when he doesn't try to lick all of it off. It's great for wintertime or for when your pup is on rough surfaces outside a lot.
Sami N.
Las vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not a huge fan of this one. Martha Stewart has a nose and paw lotion that is a bit cheaper and works so much better. Pets mart or Amazon carries it!
Honey G.
Pomona, CA
What does this really do? Is it for any breed?
Alexis B.
Huntingburg, IN
My dogs paws are really dry. Was wondering if this really works, I have tried multiple things before but never this product. We are always walking everywhere so she really needs it.
Taylor M.
Tampa, FL
My border collie has very dry paw pads and Ive been looking for a good quality lotion for her. How does this compare to other brands? I want take make sure I get the best quality product for whatever price I end up paying and not have it be a waste. Thanks!
Xuan C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We just adopted our sweet rescue pup a few days ago and I've been coming across this product a lot and saw it at the store yesterday. I'm familiar with Burt's Bees brand human products. My question is how well does this work in comparison to other brands out there? Would this be your first choice of recommendation over any other brand? Thank you for your inputs :)
Bree W.
Beatrice, NE
Does this product really work? Has anybody used it?