Burt’s Bees Dog Itch Soothing Shampoo

Burts Bees All Natural Itch Soothing Dog Shampoo Is Made With Some Of Natures Finest Ingredients For Your Peace Of Mind And A Happy Dog. Burts Bees Uses All Natural Ingredients Because We Wanted A Powerful But Safe Way To Bathe Your Dogs Sensitive Skin And Fur Without Any Harmful Chemicals Or Irritants. Tap Into Natures Power With This Itch Soothing Dog Shampoo Made With Honeysuckle, Colloidal Oatmeal, Honey, And Beeswax. Best Dog Shampoo That Cleans, Soothes Itchy Dog Skin, Softens Dry Skin, Conditions Your Dog's Skin And Coat, And Gives Fur A Super Shine

Warnings:

In Case Of Contact With Eyes, Flush Thoroughly With Water. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets To Avoid Possible Consumption. Will Not Wash Off Topical Flea & Tick Treatment When Following Treatment Manufacturer's Directions.

Water, Coco Betaine, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Honey, Beeswax, Colloidal Oat Flour, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside, Citric Acid.

Instructions:

Wet Dog Down. Apply Shampoo From Back Of Ears To Tail, Carefully Avoiding Eyes. Lather, Rinse And Have Fun

My dog has pretty bad allergies (year-round), does anyone know how well this product works to relieve itchy skin?
does this shampoo help wit dog allergies?
Doo you guys make this shampoo but with a nice scent?
Start your review of Burt’s Bees Dog Itch Soothing Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer H.
Burt’s Bees Dog Itch Soothing Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer H.
Burt's Bees makes a great shampoo for your fur babies💞 very gentle and soothing on their skin. I would definitely recommend this dog shampoo !
Alicia R.
Mammoth Spring, AR
Burt’s Bees Dog Itch Soothing Shampoo uploaded by Alicia R.
Burt’s Bees Dog Itch Soothing Shampoo uploaded by Alicia R.
When we adopted our German Shepard puppy, Zoe, she was covered in fleas. We got her a top of the line Bayer Foresto / Soresto Flea and Tick Collar for Pet, Large Dog flea collar and gave her a bath with dawn dish liquid, and although she was flea free, her skin was dry and she was ITCHY! My husband found this, Burts bees itchy dog wash and it helped her SO MUCH! It is among the more expensive ones that can be purchased, but it does work. I do find myself having to add a bit of conditioning treatment to her after I've washed all this out, I have yet to find a conditioner for dogs.
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
Burt’s Bees Dog Itch Soothing Shampoo uploaded by Amy S.
Just tried this dog shampoo for the first time today. First impression was that it takes a lot of product to get a lather. No scent, which is fine. Will not last long for subsequent shampoos. A plus is that it is all natural. Not sure I’ll purchase again.
Holly H.
Burt’s Bees Dog Itch Soothing Shampoo uploaded by Holly H.
This was a game changer for my pitbull. She had terrible skin allergies and her ears were always terribly red and raw. I started using this and washing her once a week not only does her for feel amazing and she feels so soft on her bare areas like she had lotion. Her paws didn’t it’s nearly as much and she was much more relieved. I absolutely love this product
Justin Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Burt’s Bees Dog Itch Soothing Shampoo uploaded by Justin Y.
Between this and the oatmeal shampoo, it got our mini Aussie’s itching under control when other products didn’t help at all.
Rebekah F.
Hershey, PA
Burt’s Bees Dog Itch Soothing Shampoo uploaded by Rebekah F.
Purchased at: Pet Valu
I’m really happy with this shampoo! My pup gets bad seasonal allergies and her skin gets very itchy. This Burts Bees itch soothing shampoo really works great for her and helps make her more comfortable when those season changes come. [product:burt’s-bees-dog-itch-soothing-shampoo]
Erika A.
Easton, PA
Burt’s Bees Dog Itch Soothing Shampoo uploaded by Erika A.
I have a 75lb German Shepherd who gets dry skin. This shampoo stops the itch and soothes his skin.
Jennifer G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Burt’s Bees Dog Itch Soothing Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer G.
Burt’s Bees Dog Itch Soothing Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Both of my dogs have sensitive skin, and it feels like they're constantly itching. I've tried several big name oatmeal shampoos in the past, though I feel like they leave a residue, which just made them itch more. I found this Burt's bees anti-itch shampoo at our local PetSmart , and definitely wanted to give it a try! I've had great luck with Burt's bees for myself, and I know they care about what goes into their products! It's a thinner shampoo, and it doesn't suds big, but it definitely left their hair and skin feeling cleansed! There's not much of a scent, if at all, which is great!! It seems like added scents contribute to them itching. I really liked how easily it rinsed from their fur also, there didn't seem to be any residue left behind! I also followed up with the matching anti-itch spray, I'm waiting to see how well that works. I did not see immediate results, but it does seem to help over the long run. I'd repurchase.
Tharon S.
Mardela Springs
Burt’s Bees Dog Itch Soothing Shampoo uploaded by Tharon S.
I used this on my pup to help his itching. It worked really good and make him smell fresh!
linz W.
bishop
Burt’s Bees Dog Itch Soothing Shampoo uploaded by linz W.
I have a small maltesse mix, he's part poodle and something. Everytime I bath him I use this and it keeps him itch free. I LOVE IT!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...