BY BURT'S BEES

Burts Bees All Natural Itch Soothing Dog Shampoo Is Made With Some Of Natures Finest Ingredients For Your Peace Of Mind And A Happy Dog. Burts Bees Uses All Natural Ingredients Because We Wanted A Powerful But Safe Way To Bathe Your Dogs Sensitive Skin And Fur Without Any Harmful Chemicals Or Irritants. Tap Into Natures Power With This Itch Soothing Dog Shampoo Made With Honeysuckle, Colloidal Oatmeal, Honey, And Beeswax. Best Dog Shampoo That Cleans, Soothes Itchy Dog Skin, Softens Dry Skin, Conditions Your Dog's Skin And Coat, And Gives Fur A Super Shine

Warnings:

In Case Of Contact With Eyes, Flush Thoroughly With Water. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets To Avoid Possible Consumption. Will Not Wash Off Topical Flea & Tick Treatment When Following Treatment Manufacturer's Directions.

Water, Coco Betaine, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Honey, Beeswax, Colloidal Oat Flour, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside, Citric Acid.

Instructions:

Wet Dog Down. Apply Shampoo From Back Of Ears To Tail, Carefully Avoiding Eyes. Lather, Rinse And Have Fun

• Has anyone had a bad experience with this shampoo?? Is burts bees...1 Answers
  • My dog has super sensitive skin and I think he's starting to loos...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for a dog that is scratchi... Be the first to answer!
Abbi L.
Austin
This stuff is pretty good. It smells nice and does the job of getting my dog clean. It soothes dry skin on his back and stuff really nicely. DISCLAIMER THIS IS NOT A SHAMPOO FOR GETTING RID OF FLEAS!
Dani D.
Albuquerque, NM
Honestly the best shampoo for dogs I have ever bought! Not only because is natural but it leaves my dogs hair soft and it helps sooth the itch she suffers from allergies. Honestly never buying any other shampoo for dogs.
Tera M.
Winnemucca, NV
Was not impressed with this product. He stopped itchy for about 30 minutes then started itching again. It's also made his dandruff worse then before we used this product.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
My boyfriends dog has some hot spots that just won’t go away. We tried everything. Then we switched to this product and it helped our little guy significantly. He is feeling much better and the hot spots are healing much faster
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
**My dog has sensitive skin**

I've been using this on my dog for a 2 months now. My sister recommended it to me. First off, it leaves my dogs fur very soft and shiny. It also smells pleasant. However, the ant-itch doesn't work as well as I had hoped. My dog still scratches himself right after being bathed.

It works well on my sister's dog but, since mine has sensitive skin I don't think it works too well for him.
Jody M.
I have two small dogs that I've used the Burts bees itch soothing dog shampoo on. One of my dogs has dry skin so I thought it would be great for her but she ended up with welts all over her body. Didn't use it on her again!
Sydney O.
Bonne Terre, MO
I love this natural alternative to normal dog shampoos for my pups. They both have white coats and this keeps them bright and white without having whitening agents. The anti-itch formula works wonders for my girl's irritated skin and definitely slows down her need to itch.
Rachel N.
This has worked great for our dog. It doesn't smell bad and it seems to soothe his itchy skin. It's a good value for the amount of shampoo you get, and I like that the ingredients were natural. I'll definitely repurchase.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
This shampoo is so good! My dogs coat is shiny and actually repels water, definitely worth the extra money for my black lab to look and feel this clean! Walmart had this product at a reasonable price and I will never use anything but Burt's Bees on my dog!
Kayla P.
Walk on product- I am an animal lover and want the best for my dog. We have a Labrador/pit mix and he has dry skin/dry patches. We live in a state with a very cold winter and he requires a lot of showers (he actually likes them) and I wanted a product that would clean him but keep his skin from drying out. This has no smell or harsh ingredients and I highly recommend it. His skin has actually improved in dryness and he has a bath at least once a week (depending on how dirty he gets from playing at the dog park). Highly recommend!
Brittni F.
Does this help with fleas or just itchy skin?
Misty S.
I have a 9 year old Staffordshire terrier and her skin is dry and flaky and super itchy. She doesn't sleep through the night due to her constant licking and scratching. I have looked into another anti-itch shampoo but haven't had the best luck. Is this one a good product for itchiness?? Her tail is now bald due to her scratching. She doesn't have fleas, just super itchy. I want to find my girl some relief!
Heather K.
Denison, TX
My dogs have skin issues. they are allergic to pretty much everything outside. I have used Burt's bee's oatmeal shampoo, which didn't really help much. does this type actually soothe sensitive skin? they scratch constantly.
Sydney M.
Has anyone had a bad experience with this shampoo?? Is burts bees a good line for pet shampoo??
Samantha M.
Medford, OR
Ive noticed every time the weather turns colder my dog starts scratching his back and hind until he gets sores. in the summer hes perfectly fine. I'm wondering if this shampoo would be a good fit for him?