Burt's Bees Detoxifying Clay Mask

by Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Detoxifying Clay Mask lifts away impurities with charcoal while nourishing skin with antioxidants. This 99% natural charcoal clay mask is formulated to remove dirt, oil and toxins that can clog pores and cause skin to look dull. The Detoxifying Clay Mask gently deep cleans and illuminates your skin with nature's best ingredients. Featuring superfruit ingredients such as acai, the rich antioxidants and nutrients leave skin balanced and healthy-looking. The purifying benefits of charcoal helps to absorb excess oil and extract impurities. Detox and brighten your skin with a natural cleansing experience.

I Know burts bees lip balm is amazing how well is there face mask ? Is it good for sensitive skin ?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Detoxifying Clay Mask!
omar N.
london
i am absolutely in love with this product. its my first time using this and i really like it. to improve this product i would recommend lowering the price slightly as it is quite pricey. i would recommend this product to others if you have quite a bit of £££
Bonnie D.
I love this there is a lot of this product and I use it once a month because I personally don’t like washing masks or clay masks on my skin but I love this mask I’m a big fan of Burt’s Bees products x
Jess S.
Philadelphia, PA
Burt's Bees Detoxifying Clay Mask uploaded by Jess S.
Burt's Bees Detoxifying Clay Mask uploaded by Jess S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I bought this because Target was out of the L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask - Charcoal, that I adore, but I decided to give this a shot. This clay mask is easy to apply since it just glides on your face. There is a strong fragrance to this product, which reminds me of jolly ranchers. I know my face can deal with some fragrance, but if it is listed higher in the ingredient list then I will become red and itchy. Unfortunately, this was true with this product and I broke out in red, itchy splotches after washing this off my face. I did try to give this product a chance months later and had the same reaction. I would advise those that are sensitive to fragrance to stay away and/or your skin barrier is damaged, since this will hurt more than help. Overall, I was pretty disappointed with this product.
Kortney U.
Burt's Bees Detoxifying Clay Mask uploaded by Kortney U.
I haven’t used this yet but it smells good and can’t wait to see what this mask does for my face!! Got it at Meijers btw!! Keep y’all updated on how it does!!
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Burt's Bees Detoxifying Clay Mask uploaded by Maria A.
This mask is mediocre. I love the brand. It’s very detoxifying as it has activated charcoal. It also has açaí oil in it. It definitely feels tight in the skin. I recomes leaving this on for like 10 minutes, not longer. I have the travel mini size. I personally won’t repurchase this.
Viv N.
Burt's Bees Detoxifying Clay Mask uploaded by Viv N.
Purchased at: Target
As with their new line of products, this is also formulated WITHOUT parabens, phthalates, SLS or petrolatum. You wouldn’t want any of those in your skincare so Burt’s Bees didn’t disappoint! Also, applying this gave my face a slight tingle and feels really refreshing. My face didn’t feel dry but it’s also comparable to most clay masks I’ve tried in the past. I have sensitive skin and had no reactions. I would recommend this! BUT note that it has fragrance* listed as *natural fragrance in their ingredients..something I’m not too sure about
Anjenna S.
Dollard, QC
Burt's Bees Detoxifying Clay Mask uploaded by Anjenna S.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I use this 2-3x a week. My face afterwards feels clean and soft! The packaging is nice & I love Burt bees
Nicole S.
Las Vegas, NV
Burt's Bees Detoxifying Clay Mask uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love using this right after my gentle foaming cleanser from Burts Bees! Leaves my oily/combination skin feeling refreshed and smooth, way way less oily than before. Always ready for a nice night’s rest afterward! 🤍
Will!am‍ J.
Vineland, NJ
Burt's Bees Detoxifying Clay Mask uploaded by Will!am‍ J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love everything hurts bees. Doesn’t do me wrong at all. So gentle on the skin it’s so awesome. They got this down pact no need for improvements. Super effective would tell the pope himself to use it.
Kellie P.
Providence, RI
Love this mask makes my face smooth.,Without being too harsh and drying it out I would recommend it was very effective