Burt's Bees Detangling Dog Spray uploaded by Stacia H.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Burt's Bees Detangling Dog Spray
  • "I have a maltipoo and this works great because he loves playing in the mud, which makes his hair all tangled, but after a shower and using this product his hair goes back to being soft and tangled free." in 2 reviews
  • "I use the shampoo as well and both smell great and work like you wouldn't believe." in 1 review
  • "It works great and smells great on my sometimes stinky pup. " in 1 review
  • "I recommend it for long haired dogs hair." in 1 review
Macy S.
I love this stuff! It really does work on my schnauzers. They have a lot of long hair and sometimes it gets really tangled so I need to rely on something like this for help and I fell in love with it. The smells not terrible and it doesn't leave my pups hair greasy feeling.
Stacia H.
Missoula, MT
I think this stuff works well to make brushing your dog easier for you and them. I have a poodle who needs to have his hair brushed out often, especially after baths, but brushing without some sort of conditioning spray for his coat makes the task take forever and makes brushing uncomfortable for him. I picked up this bottle of detangling spray from Petco and I use it all the time now. I still have a lot left so the bottle lasts a long time and this really helps justify the price. There is a very light scent but it doesn't linger at all and is a pleasant and lemon-like.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is a yorkie poodle and gets matted very easily. After using the Burt's bees oatmeal shampoo, I spray this all over her body. It really helps detangle and leave her fur feeling soft... I just wish it held its sent longer! Otherwise, a great product!
Sarah W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This works good when I need to brush out my shih tzu's hair. I still find myself tugging through knots and I'm afraid I'm going to hurt her. Not a bad product, I just had high expectations.
Deana L.
Medway, OH
This isn't the best for detangling. I have two cocker spaniels and an Aussie. Probably some of the best test dogs for products like these. It works great for little knots but if it's a big job I wouldn't count on this product alone.
Stevie V.
Wyandotte, MI
This product really surprised me. I use the shampoo as well and both smell great and work like you wouldn't believe. However this product is a lot more pricey than other detangling sprays for dogs.
Ariel M.
Indian Trail, NC
This totally works for my pup! She is a wild little thing, and tends to get into a lot of sticky situations if you know what I mean lol. So after a bath, i use this and it sure does come out!
Yetza N.
Houston , TX
Cecilia V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Based on the reviews it looks like this is an amazing shampoo. I am currently looking for a new shampoo for my dog will definitely try this one out.
Yessenia G.
Laredo, TX
I've always liked the Burt Bee's come out with! And this another! Love how it detangles the hair of my dog and the smell is great!