Burt's Bees Deodorizing Dog Spray uploaded by Ingrid M.

BY BURT'S BEES

Keep him fresh and clean with the Burt's Bees Deodorizing Spray. Tap into nature's power with this gentle spray featuring apple and eucalyptus extracts to naturally fight malodors. Features: Safe, effective and natural Used For: Dogs Health Consideration: Skin & Coat Weight: 10 fl oz (300 mL) Warning: In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children and pets to avoid possible consumption. Will not wash off topical flea & tick treatment when following treatment manufacturer's directions. Directions: spray all over dog from back of ears to tail. Let dry. For face and ears, spray on a towel and wipe on fur avoiding eyes. Repeat one to four times daily as needed. Ingredients: Water, Coco Betaine, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Honey, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alex F.
Alex F.
Thomasville, NC
LOVE this product! My dog smells amazing after and it stays for a while! Definitely worth the money.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Great for when you have family or someone coming over and you don't want your house smelling like dog.
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
This is a newer product that I came across at my Walmart, it's kind of pricey. I sprayed my pooch and after about 2 hours, I couldn't smell it anymore, just doggy odor.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I have 2 boxers that get squirted with this stuff regularly in between their baths. They don't mind it, and it is not overpowering at all. Gives them a fresh scent - boxers tend to smell like Frito chips after sleeping in a ball all night ;)
Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I just bought this product and sprayed a little at my dog. How much should I apply that will keep her smelling good without a powerful scent?
Anna O.
Anna O.
Saw this at my local Walmart and I count really smell a thing when I sprayed it. Does it have a smell if so is it overpowering? Does it actually work?