Burt's Bees Deodorizing Dog Spray uploaded by Ingrid M.Burt's Bees Deodorizing Dog Spray uploaded by Cari F.

BY BURT'S BEES

Keep him fresh and clean with the Burt's Bees Deodorizing Spray. Tap into nature's power with this gentle spray featuring apple and eucalyptus extracts to naturally fight malodors. Features: Safe, effective and natural Used For: Dogs Health Consideration: Skin & Coat Weight: 10 fl oz (300 mL) Warning: In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children and pets to avoid possible consumption. Will not wash off topical flea & tick treatment when following treatment manufacturer's directions. Directions: spray all over dog from back of ears to tail. Let dry. For face and ears, spray on a towel and wipe on fur avoiding eyes. Repeat one to four times daily as needed. Ingredients: Water, Coco Betaine, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Honey, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Saw this at my local Walmart and I count really smell a thing when ...1 Answers
  • I just bought this product and sprayed a little at my dog. How much...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Cari F.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
We had a dear dog named Hank, rest in peace, who suffered from cushings. One of the side effects was that he almost always smelled pungent, his breathe, fur, skin, anything you can think of. It got so bad that he got the nick name 'Stinky Boy', but it was all with love. We would give him a bath once a week, but he would still get awfully smelly, and if we cuddled him on the couch, the couch, your clothes, and skin would smell bad too. When we tried this, it masked most of the odor, but not everything. That may not sound good, but the catch is that after we used it on him, he wouldn't leave nearly as strong of a smell in places he had lied on, or on your skin and clothes when you pet him. It didn't hurt Hank, and he didn't mind getting spritzed and brushed afterwards in the slightest. Four stars for making the world's biggest gentleman feel better about the way he smelled, even if it didn't make it all go away.
In the picture is handsome Hank <3
Alex F.
Alex F.
Thomasville, NC
LOVE this product! My dog smells amazing after and it stays for a while! Definitely worth the money.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I have 2 boxers that get squirted with this stuff regularly in between their baths. They don't mind it, and it is not overpowering at all. Gives them a fresh scent - boxers tend to smell like Frito chips after sleeping in a ball all night ;)
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
This is a newer product that I came across at my Walmart, it's kind of pricey. I sprayed my pooch and after about 2 hours, I couldn't smell it anymore, just doggy odor.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Great for when you have family or someone coming over and you don't want your house smelling like dog.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Hamilton , ON
Great product, great light sent helps great with dog odour and gentle on my dogs skin! We love it last a long time so great about of product for price. We use it after baths or after he is out in the rain.
BRANDY R.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Does this actually work?
Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I just bought this product and sprayed a little at my dog. How much should I apply that will keep her smelling good without a powerful scent?
Anna O.
Anna O.
Saw this at my local Walmart and I count really smell a thing when I sprayed it. Does it have a smell if so is it overpowering? Does it actually work?