Burt's Bees Deodorizing Dog Spray uploaded by Kaylee F.Burt's Bees Deodorizing Dog Spray uploaded by Cari F.Burt's Bees Deodorizing Dog Spray uploaded by Ingrid M.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Saw this at my local Walmart and I count really smell a t...1 Answers
  • I just bought this product and sprayed a little at my dog...3 Answers
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Burt’s Bees Deodorizing Dog Spray is my favorite. It smells great and it helps deodorize. I like that it makes bedding my dog smell better when she is smelling a little ripe. I definitely recommend this to other dog owners.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
We had a dear dog named Hank, rest in peace, who suffered from cushings. One of the side effects was that he almost always smelled pungent, his breathe, fur, skin, anything you can think of. It got so bad that he got the nick name 'Stinky Boy', but it was all with love. We would give him a bath once a week, but he would still get awfully smelly, and if we cuddled him on the couch, the couch, your clothes, and skin would smell bad too. When we tried this, it masked most of the odor, but not everything. That may not sound good, but the catch is that after we used it on him, he wouldn't leave nearly as strong of a smell in places he had lied on, or on your skin and clothes when you pet him. It didn't hurt Hank, and he didn't mind getting spritzed and brushed afterwards in the slightest. Four stars for making the world's biggest gentleman feel better about the way he smelled, even if it didn't make it all go away.
In the picture is handsome Hank <3
Lauren M.
Clanton, AL
I keep this in the car for when we go to the park and my dogs play hard and get dirty to keep my truck from smelling like dirty wet dog. It's not an overbearing chemical smell either which I love!
Misty L.
This is a great use after you've taken your dogs to the park, and they just need a little freshening up. It's easy to use; all you have to do is spray, brush, and voilà, they smell like apple and eucalyptus.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I have 2 boxers that get squirted with this stuff regularly in between their baths. They don't mind it, and it is not overpowering at all. Gives them a fresh scent - boxers tend to smell like Frito chips after sleeping in a ball all night ;)
Quinn R.
1,247 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This is a newer product that I came across at my Walmart, it's kind of pricey. I sprayed my pooch and after about 2 hours, I couldn't smell it anymore, just doggy odor.
Dulce R.
Purchased at: Target
It's ok to keep the bad odor out of your furry puppy but I'm not a fan of the smell I really don't like the smell Burt's Bees Deodorizing Dog Spray
Tiffany M.
Seneca
Use this for my dog. It really works and keeps him from stinking. The only thing i dont like is it cost a lot for this product
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great for when you have family or someone coming over and you don't want your house smelling like dog.
Alex F.
Thomasville, NC
LOVE this product! My dog smells amazing after and it stays for a while! Definitely worth the money.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just bought this product and sprayed a little at my dog. How much should I apply that will keep her smelling good without a powerful scent?
BRANDY R.
Springfield , MO
Does this actually work?
Anna O.
Saw this at my local Walmart and I count really smell a thing when I sprayed it. Does it have a smell if so is it overpowering? Does it actually work?